❤️‍🔥 Mochii Babii ~ Goddess of Gluttony ❤️‍🔥

• Curvage Model
On 9/19/2021 at 9:29 PM, [email protected] said:

On a scale of 1 to 10, how turned on do you get touching yourself and seeing just how big and bloated you got?

Definitely a 10. My favorite thing to do during sex or masturbating is to bloat myself after being stuffed! I love feeling the sexual pleasure from both touching myself plus my already tight belly getting more swollen 😍 My feeder always says he can feel me getting wetter the bigger my gut gets 🤤

• 2 weeks later...

I really like the ideas from above, the eating all the candy meant for the trick or treaters, horror themed roleplay force funneling, and outgrown costume try on. To add to the outgrown costume idea, how about a roleplay pov video where the viewer is your feeder and it is halloween time again and is the first time you have gotten to go out in two years due to COVID cancelling your plans for last year. And you are so excited to go to your family or friends' halloween costume party. You go to try on your costume from two years ago before your feeder/the viewer started fattening you up. You have completely outgrown it now that you are 160+lbs heavier than you were two years ago.  Your feeder/the viewer loves it but you insist you can't go to the party like this. Your feeder obviously knew it would not fit and has gotten you a new costume  that is a few sizes bigger than your old one. But unknown to you, the costume he has gotten you may be a few sizes bigger but is still a size to small for your new colossal frame. It fits, but it very tight and he has every intention to stuff you past your limit and tear that new costume wide open for everyone at the party see the gigantic hulking body he as feed you into with your giant gut, wide jiggling hips, bouncing tits and wobbling ass and everyone in shock and awe to see how truly huge you have now become compared to the small little thing most of the guests there will remember to being from two years prior.

Some other ideas for some spooky Halloween and or Horror themed videos

1. what about a Hansel and Gretel themed video but with a feeder/feedee twist where you have been kidnapped and you then jump ahead in time and it is now a year later and you have more than doubled in weight and are completely out of shape and could not escape even if you wanted to. And why would you when all you do is lay around and eat all day and night,  get pleasured as much as you want and all you have to do is get as fat as you possibly can to please your captor/feeder.

2. You are a big sexy witch who puts men under your spell making them worship you, pleasure you and bring you and feed you as much food as possible to make you even bigger and sexier than you already are.

3. An homage to the movie Slither and you are infected by an alien and have developed a unsatiable and unquintable need to feed. And you gorge to and then past your limit leaving you completely covered in food, soda and wg shake in nothing but bra and panties after stripping out of your shirt and shorts long ago and unable to move but still begging for even more to eat and drink even though you physically can't eat anymore, your still HUNGRY, SO SO HUNGRY.

4. Roleplay video where you have moved into a haunted apartment. But the ghost is who haunts this apartment is either a feeder who causes you to always be hungry all the time and make you get fatter and fatter and after a year and a half of living here you are unrecognizable from the girl you once were and nothing you own fits you and what you do buy you are quickly outgrowing and your feeder ghost is very pleased but wants you much much bigger. Or the ghost that haunts the apartment is that of a insatiable ussbbw who ate herself to immobility and wants to continue to eat but needs a body to do so and she takes over your body and is determined to grow bigger and bigger and get you to the colossal immobilizing size she was when she was alive because the bigger she gets the sexier and hungrier she becomes. It is a year and half later and she has more than doubled your size and is so much hungrier and is so turned on on how much bigger she has made your body. But like I said, she wants to continue to eat more and more and make you so much bigger, make you as big as she was.

• Curvage Model
5 hours ago, speedy_biff said:

image.thumb.jpeg.b67e782ac59d6d651e569064f23f11e0.jpeg

Taking down a bottle like a boss. Love it. If you’re like me I always eat more after a little alcohol. Plus makes everything else more fun to 😉 

Ooh yesss, dr.unk munchies are the best 😍  Being dr.unk and stuffed and then fucked and stuffed even more is my favorite 🤤

Edited by Mochii Babii

• Curvage Model
On 10/7/2021 at 3:17 AM, dania201 said:

A video where you can’t resist eating up all the Halloween candy before the trick or treaters even arrive—only to panic in embarrassment when there is nothing left to give out!

No self-control! 😉

I did do a video very, very similar to this last year hehe 😘. But I like your idea of the added panic/embarrassment! 

On 10/4/2021 at 9:25 PM, Mochii Babii said:

Hii hii friends - missed y'all! I am back this week ❤️

red1.thumb.jpeg.8dba55e4ac487a119fb8a2f18732a3ed.jpegred2.thumb.jpeg.d4e1ea8202eb487f7e6c65f85fb72764.jpeg

Look at the size of that belly! You look so big and heavy! Like pregnant with triplets and then some! Would love to see you do some pregnant fantasy content when you're at your most stuffed and get that belly as big as possible!

• maybejames locked this topic
  • S77 unlocked this topic