❤️‍🔥 Mochii Babii ~ Goddess of Gluttony ❤️‍🔥

• Curvage Model
4 hours ago, thadrou90 said:

I definitely think there are some misconceptions about how movement and exercise fit into a ** lifestyle, at least for some in this community. As you well know, I'm sure, working out can really only knock off a fraction of the calories anyone eats in a day, especially you. Diet weights much more heavily than exercise in the weight gain equation. And as you yourself have said, working out can work up an appetite! You can end up eating as many calories as the amount you burned, or even more. I think a healthy culture in the ** community would support some level of activity and movement both for everyone's health and for their kink!*

*(Support, but not insist on: obviously everybody's life is their own, and if people don't exercise much or at all because they can't or don't want to, there's nothing wrong with that, either!)

I completely agree! There seems to be a mostly negative view on working out in the community. Not everyone I've talked to feels that way, but the majority seem to automatically equate working out/being physically active = wanting to lose weight/not being passionate about feedism/gaining? Which feels just completely wrong to me 😅

Like you said, in this lifestyle, and depending on one's goals, a feedee or a gainer is more likely to eat back a lot of the calories they burned. The most basic point of losing weight is that you are eating less calories than you need to maintain your current body weight 

If someone wanted to lose weight, they would burn a more significant amount of calories and also eat less to not "make up" for those calories (this is in simple terms, I know there's more to weight loss/calories than that)

Soooo, as someone who loves to eat and doesn't want to drop weight, I will still be eating a lot of food, and even more so now with the added activity! 😋  

I do think that the feedism community could benefit by shifting their opinion on working out or being physically active (walks, biking, etc) to a more positive light because it does a number of good things for one's mental health and long term physical health! Thus leading to a feedee or gainer having a more sustainable and more fulfilling journey! Not to mention, sexual desire (libido) is definitely increased after being more active, at least in my experience  😉

And yes, this does depend on one's goals, again. If someone doesn't want to workout at all or doesn't want to be mobile, then that's their own business! No judgment here 💜

Edited by Mochii Babii

• Curvage Model
3 hours ago, Alex44 said:

hey mochii babii, what do you think about making a compilation video of your burps of these 2 years? and that it be in order so that each time you are more and more fat

Ooh I've seen other videos like that and it sounds like a fun idea! Will definitely have to consider it sometime for sure 😁

16 hours ago, Mochii Babii said:

I can’t get over just how FAT I look here 😱
1883261746_CounterBellyGifB.thumb.gif.328a294e68b2ee99c014a25815f88973.gif

It's not just how BIG and bloated you look, but seeing those ripples on your thighs is incredible. Also, knowing you did it on purpose is fucking HOT, knowing you gained 10, 20, 30, 50, 100 pounds plus more by eating enough to feed two people. And, wow! Look at you! 

15 hours ago, Mochii Babii said:

My arms are as big as my thighs used to be 🤤

583BE7FC-454C-4433-851E-D450FBC76B74.thumb.jpeg.7eb248f5d514ded6edcf43af551f5502.jpeg20DBA285-1134-44A4-ADF2-F73B322AD6E2.thumb.jpeg.1bf99851ff49235011b60718d5c16048.jpeg

Ugh I love how your boobs have grown and now they just sit atop, resting on your massive belly. So hot. And the belly? AH-mazing, you don’t even need to wear underwear anymore, no one will know. 

• Curvage Model
14 hours ago, Juann said:

I love how fat you've become, I love your new way of gaining weight and maintaining your physical activity 

I would like to ask you if it is easy or already impossible for you to sleep on your stomach 

Thank you! finding a balance between indulging and physical health is hard when you have no self control, but it'll be worth it! 😁

Also, yeah it's been impossible to lay or sleep on my stomach for a looong time now! If I lay on my stomach for too long, I start to feel really nauseous and uncomfortable. I usually prop myself up on some pillows or an angled pillow to help! .....but then my arms and knees get tired from propping myself up 😅

• Curvage Model
7 hours ago, DavyW22 said:

shes got guns !!!

DAVY!! Hellooo and yesss welcome to the gun show 😂

2 hours ago, tubbybelly20 said:

I just have to say your face is so freaking cute! 

Thank you so much!! I've been loving how round and chubbier my face has gotten 😍

1 hour ago, Marsoph said:

Ugh I love how your boobs have grown and now they just sit atop, resting on your massive belly. So hot. And the belly? AH-mazing, you don’t even need to wear underwear anymore, no one will know. 

Hehe thank you for your compliments!! I know I could probably get away with not wearing underwear and just say my big belly is covering them, but gotta follow the rules 😉

27 minutes ago, tubbybelly20 said:

I hope you don’t mind I made this, but it’s amazing how much bigger you’ve gotten 

I don't mind at all!! I appreciate it! ❤️. I'm enjoying my growth too, even though I've been trying to slow down hehe 

• Curvage Model
On 9/9/2021 at 1:41 PM, tubbybelly20 said:

I hope you don’t mind I made this, but it’s amazing how much bigger you’ve gotten 

7B3D8460-76F0-4520-9E47-E20294694A4C.jpeg

OMG I don't mind at all!! I love the comparisons you guys make, and this one is sooo good! 😍  I'm def going to use this!! ❤️

• Curvage Model
8 hours ago, henke26 said:

It is impressive how big you gotten and the amout of food you can eat. Im not a big eater myself but i am a adimre big eaters like you when i see videos of yours it amaze me all time how you rooms all food. What are your favourites? I.m a follower from the start keep enjoy your stuffs😃

Thank you for supporting me since the beginning!! I appreciate it ❤️

My favorite food is a really hard question hahah. It really just depends on what I'm craving. I love asian food (thai, korean, filipino, vietnamese, etc) and also latin/south american food!

Of course, cheese is another big one of my favorites, like I love pizza, and cheesy pasta, and cheesy hot dogs, but I have a biased preference towards rice and noodles (my comfort foods). 

Also, I'm really more of a savory food person than sweet, so that's why I mostly prefer savory stuffings to sweet ones! 

Thanks for asking 😘

• Curvage Model
20 hours ago, Black-Zach said:

Is crushing a thing you and your feeder ever consider doing?

Definitely something we have considered! I wonder if we should have done this idea earlier because I genuinely fear hurting him now 😅 

It's usually sitting on their face? or just sitting on top of them? 

Every time I ride him, his back or pelvis hurts for like a week, and omg I feel like I should buy something like this:

66140939_ScreenShot2021-09-12at6_12_10PM.thumb.png.0ed774bb77f2e505e78a99cfac638662.png