❤️‍🔥 Mochii Babii ~ Goddess of Gluttony ❤️‍🔥

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, lisapage said:

I saw in the w

You joked that, "If I keep on eating like I've been the next time I go around this block it might be on a scooter." Would you be really be willing to use a mobility scooter? Is it in the cards in the future? 

It was more of a joke because of how much I'm currently struggling regaining my full mobility 😅

If I were in a situation that I really couldn't walk, then I wouldn't be opposed to using one...The goal, however, is to not need a mobility scooter hahah 

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, Softsilver said:

Ever thought about building some muscle to help support all that fat?

Yeah, I have considered this actually around this time last year, but I was so so so lazy! 😅

I was very much into weightlifting and bodybuilding as a phase, but that was like highschool through mid college, but definitely lost my interest in it altogether even before becoming a feedee

Though, I am reconsidering it now to help me, for sure. Might start lightly with some old resistance bands I have hahah. I don't have a gym near me, so it'll probably be at-home workouts and using my own body weight 🧐

Note: for anyone concerned I am trying to lose weight: losing weight is not my goal, gaining mobility is. Realistically speaking, I won't be burning off more calories than I eat in a day, so don't worry lol plus maybe some leg workouts will help my ass out (literally lmao) 😘

Edited by Mochii Babii

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, Black-Zach said:

You mentioned your mood changing now that your more active? Were you depressed before?

No I was not depressed, but doing nothing but eating junk food and sitting on your ass 24/7 definitely has an impact on your mental health as well. There's a reason people tell ya to workout to feel better mentally (not saying that's always 100% true in all circumstances, but it can help in some) 😅

More so I was always fatigued, lethargic, sometimes cranky, or had mood swings for no apparent that didn't happen so often prior to gaining weight 🤔

Another thing that could have been causing this was eventually I developed sleep apnea, so I wasn't getting proper sleep for maybe 6-8 months before I got diagnosed. Thus, I was getting all-day migraines and constantly falling asleep throughout the day (when I didn't want to sleep)

Now that I have a CPAP machine, my mood has definitely improved significantly PLUS being more physically active, my appetite also is also improved again, which I count as a major plus 😄

• Curvage Model
6 hours ago, Mochii Babii said:

Yeah, I have considered this actually around this time last year, but I was so so so lazy! 😅

I was very much into weightlifting and bodybuilding as a phase, but that was like highschool through mid college, but definitely lost my interest in it altogether even before becoming a feedee

Though, I am reconsidering it now to help me, for sure. Might start lightly with some old resistance bands I have hahah. I don't have a gym near me, so it'll probably be at-home workouts and using my own body weight 🧐

Note: for anyone concerned I am trying to lose weight: losing weight is not my goal, gaining mobility is. Realistically speaking, I won't be burning off more calories than I eat in a day, so don't worry lol plus maybe some leg workouts will help my ass out (literally lmao) 😘

Not a typo, just poorly worded - I am NOT trying to lose weight 

I had said "for anyone concerned I am trying to lose weight" meant that this note is for anyone who is concerned about it lol 

Edited by Mochii Babii

• Curvage Model
3 hours ago, NikeLove1986 said:

What do you think your fam or friends would say if you ever got that fat to actually need a mobility scooter.. i know that is not the goal here lol but still 

In this hypothetical scenario, I do think they would become truly worried lol 

Again, I am fortunate and grateful to have such understanding and nonjudgmental friends and family, but I mean who wouldn't be concerned when someone you love goes from fit and active to suddenly obese in a wheel chair hahah

That one lives in my fantasies only 😉

21 minutes ago, Mochii Babii said:

In this hypothetical scenario, I do think they would become truly worried lol 

Again, I am fortunate and grateful to have such understanding and nonjudgmental friends and family, but I mean who wouldn't be concerned when someone you love goes from fit and active to suddenly obese in a wheel chair hahah

That one lives in my fantasies only 😉

hugh jackman wolverine GIF

You impress more and more, but the true goal is for you to be happy, to enjoy each bite, each sensation of a bite that leads you to feel that you are about to explode, that orgasm with food that makes you feel unique, all your admirers We are shocked and obsessed with your earnings and we love every second of dedication that has brought you here, supporting you from home sogue enjoying that we are enjoying it🥰

20 hours ago, Mochii Babii said:

Well, at the moment, no. Currently, I've been trying to slow down my gain while still indulging, and I'm happy with the progress I've made in finding balance 😇

My stopping point is immobility. I do not want to be immobile, so I'm fine gaining to whatever weight allows me to still do the things I love outside of sex/intimacy 😌

Of course, I won't predict what that weight will be. I'd rather just go with the flow and (literally) trust my gut on this hahah 😛

I know how you feel about it, I’m just dying to know what you weigh at this point just out of curiosity because I’m sure you’re over 350 at this point 😬

• Curvage Model
8 hours ago, EmmanuelAraiza said:

You impress more and more, but the true goal is for you to be happy, to enjoy each bite, each sensation of a bite that leads you to feel that you are about to explode, that orgasm with food that makes you feel unique, all your admirers We are shocked and obsessed with your earnings and we love every second of dedication that has brought you here, supporting you from home sogue enjoying that we are enjoying it🥰

Wow ahhh thanks for this!! Beautifully said and I appreciate every word ❤️  You are very kind for saying this! 

You're right, I will do what makes me happy 😊

• Curvage Model
7 hours ago, jw19882121 said:

I've just seen your recent picture after the "candied bacon" thing. The fact that your gut is almost big enough to sink between your thighs and hit whatever you sit on is just 😍

Hehe that candied bacon was sooo good though, it was dripping with grease and sugar and now I'm craving more 😍 😩

Yeah when someone pointed that out the first time, I was instantly turned on..I love how low my belly hang is getting 

• Curvage Model
5 hours ago, Bjl617 said:

I know how you feel about it, I’m just dying to know what you weigh at this point just out of curiosity because I’m sure you’re over 350 at this point 😬

Hahah trust me, I don't blame you! Tons of people have been asking and I am curious!! We'll see 😅

3 hours ago, SodamFat said:

Have you ever seen the movie “Feed”, it was a horror movie a while back. Hopefully you don’t end up that big! 

LMAO I'll try my best not to 😂

On 9/2/2021 at 6:55 PM, Mochii Babii said:

Ive always been a big beleiver in being strong and somewhat fit. I dont mean like tryign to lose weight or anything like that. I meanbeing able to carry around all that weight easier. My wife is a big woamn in the 430 range these days.  She doesnt use a gym or anything carrying around that wieght is plenty. What works for her is simply walking and moving around. She has several walks around here, some with moderate hills to push herself. She isnt fast at al ut she can do a coupe miles usually.  We have stairs so she goes up and down them 10 times a day or more. She aslo does what we call get ups. LAy on the floor on your back oand get up, repeat it X number of times. Simple really no gym needed etc.  She feels much better when doing these things daily and carries her weight well as a result. Wish I could get her to wear your walking outift :) you are gorgeous. 

• Curvage Model
6 hours ago, Drum2 said:

Ive always been a big beleiver in being strong and somewhat fit. I dont mean like tryign to lose weight or anything like that. I meanbeing able to carry around all that weight easier. My wife is a big woamn in the 430 range these days.  She doesnt use a gym or anything carrying around that wieght is plenty. What works for her is simply walking and moving around. She has several walks around here, some with moderate hills to push herself. She isnt fast at al ut she can do a coupe miles usually.  We have stairs so she goes up and down them 10 times a day or more. She aslo does what we call get ups. LAy on the floor on your back oand get up, repeat it X number of times. Simple really no gym needed etc.  She feels much better when doing these things daily and carries her weight well as a result. Wish I could get her to wear your walking outift :) you are gorgeous. 

Thank you for sharing this! Sounds like you are very supportive and that she knows what do that's best for her! I love that! I'll definitely get some lifestyle inspiration from this ❤️

4 minutes ago, Mochii Babii said:

Thank you for sharing this! Sounds like you are very supportive and that she knows what do that's best for her! I love that! I'll definitely get some lifestyle inspiration from this ❤️

If it helps im happy. Just sharing my experinece with you. To me being a feeder is alot more than must shoveling cheetos into her while she lays on the couch. there is quality of life also. Just stick with it. sure it sucks, trust me I hear that plenty, but the pay off is good. Oh and the activity also helps with appitite.  be well, stay sweet and sexy. 

On 9/2/2021 at 6:55 PM, Mochii Babii said:

I definitely think there are some misconceptions about how movement and exercise fit into a ** lifestyle, at least for some in this community. As you well know, I'm sure, working out can really only knock off a fraction of the calories anyone eats in a day, especially you. Diet weights much more heavily than exercise in the weight gain equation. And as you yourself have said, working out can work up an appetite! You can end up eating as many calories as the amount you burned, or even more. I think a healthy culture in the ** community would support some level of activity and movement both for everyone's health and for their kink!*

*(Support, but not insist on: obviously everybody's life is their own, and if people don't exercise much or at all because they can't or don't want to, there's nothing wrong with that, either!)

• maybejames locked this topic
  • S77 unlocked this topic