❤️‍🔥 Mochii Babii ~ Goddess of Gluttony ❤️‍🔥

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, speedy_biff said:

The belly drop is 🔥. Is your feeders arm ok?  Has being able to get around improved/slow down your gain or is your appetite as big as ever?

Hehe thank you! He’ll be alright 😜 

If anything, it’s his back and pelvic region that’s in pain from me riding him, so gotta be careful about that hahah 😏

well my aim is also to slow down my gain temporarily to help with improving my mobility,  but I would say, yes, being more active has increased my appetite again compared to when I was being completely sedentary every day all day 😂

• Curvage Model
5 hours ago, Alex44 said:

could you take this picture again? I think there will be a big difference 😅

20210719_201216.jpg

Hahah looks like the votes are in! Let me see if I can find that same outfit... I probably threw it away because it was even getting tight back then, but let's see! 😜

1 hour ago, Mochii Babii said:

Hahah looks like the votes are in! Let me see if I can find that same outfit... I probably threw it away because it was even getting tight back then, but let's see! 😜

I don’t think the outfit counts so much as seeing how big your stomach looks in comparison! 

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, falafel said:

Your arms seems much fatter,and look at thoose chubby hands!

Thank you so much!! ❤️  I love how chubby my hands are ngl

2 hours ago, falafel said:

Hahahaha the vote...And you responding to your fans.Your community is the best.

Gotta love 'em 😂❤️

• Curvage Model
11 hours ago, Neverspent2007 said:

Of course, we can’t have you going hungry now can we?

Of course not! I'm a well fed girl 😜

7 hours ago, extra_m13 said:

you must keep eating my dear !

I love eating too much to stop indulging completely 🥵

5 hours ago, basshead767 said:

You look so heavy. It must be hard to move. Probably should just have your feeder let you sit around and keep feeding you. 

I am so heavy! My big gut weighs me down, and all the other fat too! Looks like I'll be waddling for quite some time 😏

20 hours ago, Bjl617 said:

I don’t think the outfit counts so much as seeing how big your stomach looks in comparison! 

That's fair! It just makes it visually better to compare as opposed to an outfit that was form fitting. In any case, I got the same bra! Just not the panties hehe 😇

• Curvage Model
3 hours ago, Chleonian said:

Hey @Mochii Babii, I left a review on your latest video. It’s really hot! For the BOGO I’d like Pampered Plumper. I’d send you a message but I can’t send them yet. Thanks for being one of the hardest working models in this community!!

Thank you! I'll see if I can message you :)