❤️‍🔥 Mochii Babii ~ Goddess of Gluttony ❤️‍🔥

• Curvage Model
19 hours ago, Brawndo said:

Looks like your belly is starting to hang quite a bit now. It may not be long until it covers your fupa. 

A friend of mine on here told me my belly doesn't even really hang, it just "swells out from my core" because I'm so round and I love that description!

When I sit, my belly does definitely cover my fupa, like I don't even need pants anymore when my big belly will cover it 😜

Guest Bellylove25
On 7/27/2021 at 2:27 AM, Mochii Babii said:

Once you start over indulging it's VERY hard to stop 😅

1966945739_ScreenShot2021-07-26at8_16_23PM.thumb.png.82a717ce829e6189b6552bb5d9b5bfea.png

Because I know, you like it: another comparison. Just to please YOU! And pls, pls, don´t stop over indulging 🥰

Mochiibabii greedy1.jpg

• Curvage Model
On 7/27/2021 at 2:32 PM, OsakaReloaded said:

How does it feel to see cute before pics Mochii?

I honestly still get surprised about the differences, like my disappearing neck and jaw line, or how big my arms are now! It's both exciting and rewarding 😉

On 7/27/2021 at 2:40 PM, Neverspent2007 said:

It's amazing seeing how far you've come Mochii.

To see a fit and athletic woman let herself go and become so massive is amazing and I thank you for letting us be a part of this incredible journey of yours.

And I thank you all for sticking with me on my journey and supporting me all the way through! 

Literally could not have stuffed myself silly every day for a year if it hadn't been for this community! 

Edited by Mochii Babii

• Curvage Model
20 hours ago, Bellylove25 said:

Because I know, you like it: another comparison. Just to please YOU! And pls, pls, don´t stop over indulging 🥰

Mochiibabii greedy1.jpg

LOVE this! You can really see the difference here in my forearm!

Edited by Mochii Babii

• Curvage Model
On 7/30/2021 at 12:02 AM, QA_2 said:

My god, is your neck wider than your head now?

I think where my jawline and my neck used to connect is just a big flab of fat now, so maybe 😂🥰

21 hours ago, SodamFat said:

Babii Babii Babii can’t you see sometimes your gains just hypnotize me/ and we just love your flabby waist/ guess that’s why you grow and get so paid (90s beat plays out) 

Hahah I'd love to hear this song 😍

• Curvage Model
10 hours ago, SodamFat said:

Have you done any hiking or long walks around the city since your gain?

Nah, I don’t think I could handle long walks. Just still making rounds around my block until my endurance and muscles can catch back up. So short walks and ubers for me!

it’s really my back and legs that burn the most when I’m walking, but maybe I’d do a hike so you all can watch me struggle but in 🍃nature🍃

7 hours ago, beetlebum762 said:

are you going to do a weigh in any time soon?

Nope, nothing planned for a weigh in until I’m more stable with my health/mobility 

Edited by Mochii Babii

• Curvage Model
31 minutes ago, Black-Zach said:

I love the idea of you growing to fat to reach your pussy. Like the idea of someone getting too big finger yourself is super hot to me. I'm sure it's bittersweet for you though lol

Modern problems require modern solutions 😂 

That’s what I have toys for 😘

However, it does turn me on when my arms get tired from reaching 😅