❤️‍🔥 Mochii Babii ~ Goddess of Gluttony ❤️‍🔥

• Curvage Model
22 hours ago, Phamas said:

Must be fun feeling it all jiggle when you pickup or smack your gut.  Still plenty real estate for your belly to get bigger too, maybe to your knees 👌😬

Yess ugh, my partner has been lifting up my belly a lot more (like you would for a pregnant person) to help relieve some back strain and that feels amazing..but I love the feeling of him dropping my belly and feeling the weight come down and bounce is so addicting. Also I’ve been holding my bottom belly while I’m walking and stuffed so I can feel the fat hang ripple and jiggle and it’s just fun to feel! 🥵😍

sorry for rambling, but I’ve been really taking the time to enjoy how all my fat feels lately now that I’m slowing down to adjust 🤤

Edited by Mochii Babii

• Curvage Model
23 hours ago, chubby vanessa said:

I can relate to this so well! Once it is no longer just about food but arousal comes into play as well, self control becomes a thing of the past...

Yesss, glad someone can relate 😉 

Food and sex just pairs so well together 🤤 the other night my partner and I were having sex after a big dinner. Halfway through I wanted more food to feel my belly get tighter even though I was already packed, but I couldn’t help myself! I finished off another plate and I dont remember even tasting the food lmao I just remember wanting to cram more and more in! That’s when I was really like, “holy shit I’ve really just fully given in, huh” 😂

Guest Otakugamer1152
15 minutes ago, Mochii Babii said:

From taking tiny bites of a chicken wing to knocking back a dozen donuts drenched in melted ice cream 😅

EF51C250-7A3F-4C9C-A37F-F059494C7DE3.thumb.JPG.117337d1cf6fcc37b88c08485fd8368b.JPG

My god your amazing 400lbs is calling u

14 hours ago, Mochii Babii said:

Yess ugh, my partner has been lifting up my belly a lot more (like you would for a pregnant person) to help relieve some back strain and that feels amazing..but I love the feeling of him dropping my belly and feeling the weight come down and bounce is so addicting. Also I’ve been holding my bottom belly while I’m walking and stuffed so I can feel the fat hang ripple and jiggle and it’s just fun to feel! 🥵😍

sorry for rambling, but I’ve been really taking the time to enjoy how all my fat feels lately now that I’m slowing down to adjust 🤤

HOT AS HELL

"Slowing down"

Have you gained your entire original weight yet, so you are literally twice the person, and that extra person is made entirely of body fat?

• Curvage Model
3 hours ago, WhoDat said:

HOT AS HELL

"Slowing down"

Have you gained your entire original weight yet, so you are literally twice the person, and that extra person is made entirely of body fat?

I know, I know, I’m not really slowing down, but I mean to! I swear 😂 

and hmm almost, if you want to think of my gain starting at 115 then yes I’ve definitely already doubled, almost tripled but if you want to consider my actual start in my feedee journey at 177, then I’m almost there hahah

Either way, my body is already fully fat. All of my muscles have melted away like the butter I drink, and im just soft flab now 😏

21 hours ago, Mochii Babii said:

Yesss, glad someone can relate 😉 

Food and sex just pairs so well together 🤤 the other night my partner and I were having sex after a big dinner. Halfway through I wanted more food to feel my belly get tighter even though I was already packed, but I couldn’t help myself! I finished off another plate and I dont remember even tasting the food lmao I just remember wanting to cram more and more in! That’s when I was really like, “holy shit I’ve really just fully given in, huh” 😂

OMG, your message gave me ASMR allover because you translated so well what I have been feeling lately too, like "I don't remember even tasting the food, I just remember wanting to cram more and more in! " 😊 So I was happy too that someone can relate because it is hard to understand for people who have not experienced this yet. Even for me, at first it was just about being able to eat what I want without having to watch my weight and I had no idea this additional sexual dimension would come into play. While I am still much smaller than you, I can relate so well to your pictures and videos. Even without any words I can see from your expression and body language how you feel. Seeing them makes me want to eat more...

Your stomach is so bloated, but I love how your thighs s-p-r-e-a-d, no tone, all fat, all calories, so little exercise. 

OMG do you really drink butter? I used to make pasta for my girlfriend and just before serving, I would melt a whole stick of butter on her serving. Just a little 800-calorie addition, you know! 

9 hours ago, Mochii Babii said:

This is what happens when I don’t finish my food 🥵

IMG_1750.thumb.jpeg.619868cf81a101fd9f8839cf5dfd139e.jpeg

What a beautiful tribute to gluttony. Love how your stomach is slowly inching towards your knees. When was the last time you ate close to the recommended 2000 calories per day?  Maybe that’s what you average for a snack now. 

I know, I know, I’m not really slowing down, but I mean to! I swear 😂 

and hmm almost, if you want to think of my gain starting at 115 then yes I’ve definitely already doubled, almost tripled but if you want to consider my actual start in my feedee journey at 177, then I’m almost there hahah

Either way, my body is already fully fat. All of my muscles have melted away like the butter I drink, and im just soft flab now 😏

Seems like your willpower followed the example of any vestige of muscular tone and ran out like melted butter.  Your feeder has taken over that role and it looks like he thinks you won't be slowing down if he can help it.  Who knows what lengths he'll go to to ensure you clean your plate like a compliant growing feedee?

• Curvage Model
11 hours ago, WhoDat said:

OMG do you really drink butter? I used to make pasta for my girlfriend and just before serving, I would melt a whole stick of butter on her serving. Just a little 800-calorie addition, you know! 

Hahah not often, just during big, fun stuffings 😛 

Also, that's so funny! My feeder does the same thing with my mac and cheese lol 😂

• Curvage Model
7 hours ago, SodamFat said:

This side profile really shows how big you have gotten! Arms the size of thighs, hanging gut protruding over your waist and thighs that are massive and covered in cellulite… amazing!

"Arms the size of thighs", I like that. Thank you! 😘

• Curvage Model
7 hours ago, speedy_biff said:

What a beautiful tribute to gluttony. Love how your stomach is slowly inching towards your knees. When was the last time you ate close to the recommended 2000 calories per day?  Maybe that’s what you average for a snack now. 

Thank you ❤️

Also great question, I probably haven't eaten less than 2,000 calories since the beginning of quarantine 😛 

• Curvage Model
3 hours ago, flake113 said:

Seems like your willpower followed the example of any vestige of muscular tone and ran out like melted butter.  Your feeder has taken over that role and it looks like he thinks you won't be slowing down if he can help it.  Who knows what lengths he'll go to to ensure you clean your plate like a compliant growing feedee?

To be fair, my feeder does care for my health and supports my decision to slow down my gain... but he never says no when I'm craving something hahah

As soon as I say I want something to eat, he'll go out of his way to get it hehe

Plus, when we were filming our new force feeding vid, he was quite enthusiastic ;)

Edited by Mochii Babii

5 hours ago, Mochii Babii said:

Hahah not often, just during big, fun stuffings 😛 

Also, that's so funny! My feeder does the same thing with my mac and cheese lol 😂

haha, livin' the dream! But you know where she gained the weight, of all places? Her calves!!! (as well as all over.) She couldn't zip a pair of old boots and said "It's because I'm turning into a fat load!" I looked at her belly hanging over and resisted the urge to say "Turning?? You might already be there!" Shhhh LOL

Guest EmilyBBW

Spending the weekend at my feeder's parents house, with the way they cook I'm sure I'll come back even bigger then I look here 🙈

IMG_1758.thumb.jpeg.dd81c82776e0057f09c73cc5b1d3025c.jpeg

Hope your feeder's parents are also supporting you to eat, eat and eat until you can't swallow down a single bite anymore.

One in the kitchen cooking, the other serving, the other preparing the drinks ... and you in the middle of the sceene as a queen getting all the intake you need to make this belly grow out into much bigger dimensions ;)!.

Best weekend ever ;)!

• maybejames locked this topic
  • S77 unlocked this topic