❤️‍🔥 Mochii Babii ~ Goddess of Gluttony ❤️‍🔥

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, QA_2 said:

Normally I would say that you can put plenty of fatty dressing on the salad, but I think I've seen you just drink ranch so it's unnecessary even as a dressing vehicle.

Guilty as charged 😂 I drink most dressings, sauces, and dips, I can’t help it 

• Curvage Model
4 hours ago, NikiFan said:

Do you and your feeder ever talk about having children in your futures? Wouldn’t it be a good idea before you are 400 lbs? Just saying cause it can put the child in danger. If too personal of a question I apologize, love what you two  are doing.

We're both not at that stage yet at all, If we ever did I would 100% get healthier first 😇

Guest Bellylove25

As one of your greatest fans I have to worship your amazing one year of gluttony transformation with two compar pics. Just to please YOU. My congrats to you and your feeder!

Mochii one year of gluttony.jpg

Mochii one year of gluttony1.jpg

• Curvage Model
10 hours ago, sammybellylove said:

As one of your greatest fans I have to worship your amazing one year of gluttony transformation with two compar pics. Just to please YOU. My congrats to you and your feeder!

Mochii one year of gluttony.jpg

Mochii one year of gluttony1.jpg

I've really put on a few pounds huh? 😳

• Curvage Model
On 5/24/2021 at 6:16 PM, Happytobehere said:

Amazing. How much more of a double chin and neck fat do you want? It’s incredible looking how round your face is now. 

Thank you 🥰 and I don’t really have a goal for my face fat, but I think it’s cute!

• Curvage Model

So I went to the movies last night and was literally packed so tight in the seat! It was so narrow my fat thighs kept pressing the recliner buttons 😅

But of course I gorged on a ton of snacks anyway and when I got home, you could really see the marks on my thighs from me being too fat for a movie theater chair 🙈

IMG_1477.thumb.jpeg.afe593256bdfa415e8e26440896922e9.jpeg IMG_1478.thumb.jpeg.0014c38cf9f69d06ac412a3ecc9a1aa6.jpeg

17 hours ago, Mochii Babii said:

So I went to the movies last night and was literally packed so tight in the seat! It was so narrow my fat thighs kept pressing the recliner buttons 😅

But of course I gorged on a ton of snacks anyway and when I got home, you could really see the marks on my thighs from me being too fat for a movie theater chair 🙈

IMG_1477.thumb.jpeg.afe593256bdfa415e8e26440896922e9.jpeg IMG_1478.thumb.jpeg.0014c38cf9f69d06ac412a3ecc9a1aa6.jpeg

UMAI 🍱🔥

Love the look of you stuffed into that seat with a tray full of food, such a blatant display of an utterly spoiled princess, and nobody would even know how far you've come, and how quickly, to become so enormous. I would be so satisfied to proudly sit with my fattened queen stuffing her face like that. Good thing they turn the lights down or your feeder wouldn't be able to pay attention to the movie 😉

Guest Bigbellylover2
19 hours ago, Mochii Babii said:

That must’ve been so sexy!

• Curvage Model
20 hours ago, Phamas said:

Damn and those are the nice new chairs they put in a couple years back, I remember from living on Long Island.  Fuck I miss New York.

what movie did you see? Quiet place part 2? 

I didn't realize how small they would be! lol

Also, nah we saw the Demon Slayer movie! Maybe that one next :p

• Curvage Model
4 hours ago, RandomTask said:

Love the look of you stuffed into that seat with a tray full of food, such a blatant display of an utterly spoiled princess, and nobody would even know how far you've come, and how quickly, to become so enormous. I would be so satisfied to proudly sit with my fattened queen stuffing her face like that. Good thing they turn the lights down or your feeder wouldn't be able to pay attention to the movie 😉

That's one of my favorite things to think about too! How unrecognizable I am now in such little time... 😍 

I was worried at first that I would get stuck, but then I squeezed myself in and got so snug and comfy. 

I got so turned on I even poured the rest of my cheese on the popcorn and licked my fingers clean. I finished all of my snacks before halfway through the movie!

Edited by Mochii Babii