❤️‍🔥 Mochii Babii ~ Goddess of Gluttony ❤️‍🔥

• Curvage Model
On 4/15/2021 at 3:51 PM, bakkheiatp said:

this might have been answered in the Q&A video, but if not: have you considered a vegan/vegetarian stuffing? trying to stick to your old diet for the length of even a short  video would probably send you into shock at this point, but trying to do a stuffing with largely plant based foods seems like a good alternative 

Seems interesting, I'd be down to try it but It would likely make me sick since my body is so used to just pure grease 🙈

Would be a fun video!

6 minutes ago, Mochii Babii said:

Seems interesting, I'd be down to try it but It would likely make me sick since my body is so used to just pure grease 🙈

Would be a fun video!

Sounds fun, I mean there is tons of greasy vegan fast food out there so maybe just stick to that. Shouldn't give you any problems then

• Curvage Model

My new Family Reactions video is out now! In it I talk about a bunch of stories like how my feeder's family would NON STOP giving me food over Easter weekend and my family had me walking SO MUCH just to take pictures with cherry blossoms 🥵

950401627_FamilyReactionspreview.thumb.gif.e35a079898e793e3541348c4e7d9725c.gif

Edited by Mochii Babii

Guest ChubbySouffle
On 4/17/2021 at 5:15 PM, Mochii Babii said:

My new Family Reactions video is out now! In it I talk about a bunch of stories like how my feeder's family would NON STOP giving me food over Easter weekend and my family had me walking SO MUCH just to take pictures with cherry blossoms 🥵

950401627_FamilyReactionspreview.thumb.gif.e35a079898e793e3541348c4e7d9725c.gif

One day 😍42dd51046eb8e3d735ecc9520eba6624-imagejpeg.jpg

• Curvage Model
On 4/17/2021 at 7:14 PM, pillowy princess said:

Sounds fun, I mean there is tons of greasy vegan fast food out there so maybe just stick to that. Shouldn't give you any problems then

Yeah I know of a few vegan fast food places or vegetarian options in nyc, I was just being a little coy haha 😂

17 hours ago, Mochii Babii said:

Yeah I know of a few vegan fast food places or vegetarian options in nyc, I was just being a little coy haha 😂

Haha cause nobody wants any vegan food lmao, you need real calories big girl!!

• Curvage Model
6 hours ago, NikiFan said:

Haha cause nobody wants any vegan food lmao, you need real calories big girl!!

Vegan food can be just as caloric and fatty, there are vegan/vegetarian feedees who can still definitely gain weight hahaha but I understand what you mean!

For example, a cheese pizza is technically vegetarian and can still be a lot of calories, but no worries! 

• Curvage Model
19 hours ago, EmmanuelAraiza said:

and the text version of the questions?

Hi yes, I am doing my best to get through them all! I am trying to answer as many of the 300+ questions as I can with thought and effort so that it's not just a list of "yes"'s and "no"'s! 

Promise to get it out soon :) 

• Curvage Model
16 hours ago, Skinny_Guy said:

This may be kind of random but have you been growing out your hair? It looks really nice! :D

Not on purpose but thank you! 🥰

8 hours ago, FatterforMe said:

You’re just so amazing. All of that weight in a year. Most people couldn’t handle it 👸🏼

I barely was able to handle it lol 🥵

7 hours ago, RandomTask said:

You've gotten so utterly immense. Dayumm

I still can't get over how wide and round I've become 😏

24 minutes ago, Mochii Babii said:

POV I’m your STARVING feedee

What you feeding me? 😉

A big home cooked pasta dish, I'm thinkin penne - thoroughly buttered after cooking - in a good marinara sauce with ground beef, and a buttery garlic loaf or two, milkshakes to drink and apple pie or cheesecake or both, and a big O afterward as a reward. Recipe for success.

• Curvage Model
On 4/30/2021 at 2:21 PM, hardcookie6765767978 said:

Just wanted to say thanks for answering all these questions! Amazing how devoted you are to this, it's much appreciated!  Definitely one of, if not the best, gainers I've seen😍

On 5/1/2021 at 7:50 PM, throwaway56342 said:

Seconding hardcookie, Thanks so much for answering and posting all the questions. I loved reading them. You are a legend, Mochii!

Thank you both for the acknowledgment! It was tough, but I was happy to spend the time to answer everyone and clarify things! It was well worth it and I’m glad everyone is enjoying what I have to say! I definitely feel heard and appreciated ❤️

good answers  The one that jumped out at me was about having a slow gain. I always think they are the best. The oh I gianed 30 pounds in a month is cool butthye flame out fast and never truly get big.  The other was about staying active, and how oyu are still siffering from  your lack of movement. A slow steady gain is for th ebest and being actice is important it helps you carry all that weight. :)

Q: If you could start again from the beginning, what do you think you’d do differently, or is there anything you’d try before embarking on this fantastical feedee life?

A: I would probably do a slower, more controlled gain and I would make sure to be active (like go for walks for example). I would like to think one can still be a feedee but also enjoy other things in life that aren’t fetish related

• Curvage Model
On 5/4/2021 at 9:06 AM, Drum2 said:

good answers  The one that jumped out at me was about having a slow gain. I always think they are the best. The oh I gianed 30 pounds in a month is cool butthye flame out fast and never truly get big.  The other was about staying active, and how oyu are still siffering from  your lack of movement. A slow steady gain is for th ebest and being actice is important it helps you carry all that weight. :)

Q: If you could start again from the beginning, what do you think you’d do differently, or is there anything you’d try before embarking on this fantastical feedee life?

A: I would probably do a slower, more controlled gain and I would make sure to be active (like go for walks for example). I would like to think one can still be a feedee but also enjoy other things in life that aren’t fetish related

Yes, definitely agree with you!

While of course I knew what was healthy and what was unhealthy before starting, I do want to reiterate the reason I went as hard as I did was to literally live out mine and my feeders fantasies.

Fantasies usually stay fantasies because of their sometimes unrealistic nature (unrealistic being maybe something is too expensive or a person has other obligations that prevent them from taking the leap). 

I knew from the beginning that I couldn't drink 10 bottles of a soda a week forever, but it was hot while it lasted and that was the point.

I thought 30 days would be a good, realistic limit subconsciously, like 30 days isn't much, but when I fell in love with the lifestyle of being hedonistic and a true glutton, I just couldn't stop. It felt way too good, even with the health issues, I was so horny and lazy and have never felt such sexual fulfillment before. Going to sleep high and full, waking up and stuffing and laying in bed all day like a princess just having to show myself off to the community-- phew the days blended together when in paradise.

And now I'm trying to balance out and let my body adjust to the weight, enjoy the fat I've piled on, and to manage my health.

THIS is a big reason I try to avoid giving tips on my gain or explain "how" I gained weight so fast! I gained it the most unhealthy way possible (for fun!) and I don't want to be a mentor in that. I just feel like it's glaringly obvious how I gained weight so fast: Never leave your bed, eat until you feel like you're going to explode.

Sooo, yes, definitely slow gains are "healthier"  and are better for managing ones health and balancing with daily life.

Just thought this was important to emphasize: I knew what I did was unhealthy, but I did it for the thrill of it. 

In no way wa sI being critical. And I get the fantasy part of it all for sure. I hope you documented you gain, thats a hot part fo the fantasy for me. Im an engineer, I like data what can I say lol

You will find your balance. It takes time to adjust to your new size mentally and physically.