❀️‍πŸ”₯ Mochii Babii ~ Goddess of Gluttony ❀️‍πŸ”₯

• Curvage Model
14 hours ago, Jazzman said:

Hot Hot Shapely Chubbette. And now the most Amazing Gainer Ever.I am looking forward to just a couple more milestones if everything works out.Triple Fit Mochii.Double Chubby Mochii.And Plus 200 Gainer Mochii. Your Videos are Incredible. You are SO Out of Shape. The slightest movement has you panting and puffing. Hoping for at least a few more months and pounds.Β 

Β 

14 hours ago, eeucomisso said:

It's clearly to me you're the most incredible gainer i have seen in this community in the past 3 or 4 years. I'm very glad to you both, feedee and feeder, have a lot of health concerns and really take care of your health and life quality besides all this amazing food fetish. I can say without any doubt, though i mistakes a few forecasties along the years, you'll be a ssbbw in no time. Your continually hunger impresses me even today nontherless and how much you'll gain, you'll be bigger, bc of the improvement of your stomach capabilities and for sure, increase of your hungry. Anyway, keep eating and be happy my dear.

Thank you so much πŸ˜‡ We both poured everything we had into this year and I think It all turned out amazing!Β 

14 hours ago, Vilo45 said:

i watched you video twice, i absolutely love your transformation!!!!! i love how you push yourself for gaining weight and cant wait for another year of gainingΒ 

It really was an insane push...SO MUCH FOOD over the last year. I wish I could somehow accurately calculate all the calories I ate in a single year...the number would be INSANE πŸ₯΅

14 hours ago, SodamFat said:

Mochii is a legend, more than doubling her lightest weight she went full on into feederism. Cannot weight to see where she ends up in the future weight wise.Β 

If you went to past me and said in 2 years you'll literally DOUBLE your weight I would have laughed in your face and then went home and rubbed myself to the idea...now here we are πŸ™ˆ

14 hours ago, Kaybearcutie95 said:

Wow your so pretty ! I love your style !!! Ur curves are to die for !! :)Β 

Aww thank you so damn much 😘 Right back at ya πŸ˜‰

57 minutes ago, Silas said:

That video was amazing Mochii 😍 you guys are making some killer content!

Thank you! Fun fact. The original video was just the second half but after my feeder finished he goes "This isn't enough to do this incredible feat justice" so we shot the whole first half and then he proceeded to spend nearly 12+ hours piecing together an epic timeline of gaining that I've honestly never seen done before in a single video 😈

• Curvage Model

⭐️ BLOW UP MEGA SALE ⭐️

As the Year of Gluttony Saga concludes it's time to have one FINAL MEGA SALE!

Nearly ALL MY CLIPS are up toΒ 50% DISCOUNTEDΒ from NOW until April 5th @ 11:59PM EST

This will be the LAST SALE of this size and the LAST TIME you'll see my clips priced this INSANELY LOW

In my latest video you've seen glimpses from the CRAZY videos we put out this year.Β Now is your chance to catch up on ones you may have missed!

• Curvage Model

⭐️ MEGA SALE - LAST WEEKEND ⭐️

Nearly ALL MY CLIPS are up toΒ 50% DISCOUNTEDΒ until April 5th @ 11:59PM EST

So this is the LAST weekend to get everything on discount!

I'll be returning from my content break next week with new videos!

• Curvage Model

One Year of Gluttony - Q&A

The time has come to ask me (or my feeder) literally anything! Nothing is off the table! Any questions you all have about my journey, my content, our relationship, the behind the scenes and more!

Please post your questions either RIGHT HERE on this FORUMΒ or in the COMMENTSΒ section of my LATEST VIDEO

Reminder: If you left a REVIEW on my LATEST VIDEOΒ you will be getting this Q&A video for FREE when it drops later this week!

We will be filming the Q&A / AMA video this Friday! So you have until Thursday night to get your questions in!

59 minutes ago, Mochii Babii said:

One Year of Gluttony - Q&A

The time has come to ask me (or my feeder) literally anything! Nothing is off the table! Any questions you all have about my journey, my content, our relationship, the behind the scenes and more!

Please post your questions either RIGHT HERE on this FORUMΒ or in the COMMENTSΒ section of my LATEST VIDEO

Reminder: If you left a REVIEW on my LATEST VIDEOΒ you will be getting this Q&A video for FREE when it drops later this week!

We will be filming the Q&A / AMA video this Friday! So you have until Thursday night to get your questions in!

Have you and your feeder ever thought about you collaborating with other models on videos? If so, which models and why?

What are some of you and your feeder's biggest fantasies/goals that you have not achieved yet but wish to do so in the future? And how far away to some of them do you and your feeder think you are?

What are some video ideas that you and your feeder have not done yet that you wish to do at some point? Roleplaying? POV? Public?

Having gained 150+LBS in a the span of just one year, do you and your feeder want to slow down your gain and enjoy the size you are at for now? Or continue to try and gain as much as possible? I know the answer of this questionΒ very much depends on the results of the doctor visits you just had during your content break and I am sure you will be making a video all about that soon if you haven't already.Β 

Do you think that you have missed out on anything during this extreme transformation/journeyΒ because of it happening during the pandemic/quarantine? Like going out to eat all the time? Wearing tight or outgrown clothes in public because nothing else fits? Reactions from strangers in your tight or outgrown clothes or you stuffing your face at a restaurant or buffet with your massive stuffed gut hanging out afterward waddling back to the car? Reactions fromΒ people you know as you gain, outgrow clothes and lose more and more mobilityΒ rather than not seeing them for long periods of time and gaining a lot in between? Or do you think you did not miss out onΒ anything because you would not have started and or have been able to reach such a extreme weight gain otherwise and being just the two of you made it more personal and intimate?

Having gone through this journey and been able to fill out some of your darkest fantasies and becomeΒ so huge, have you developed anyΒ desire to become a feeder or gaining coach/mentorΒ yourself and help another get as big as you like your feeder/bf did forΒ you? If so, would you want a female or male gainer/feedee to help fatten up?

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Serious question: are the +150lbs/year gained by Mochii the most weight any feede has gained within a year ever? I'm not quite sure, but the number is impressive. As a reference @acdc34434 who's my favourite in this site employed more than 5 years to reach that interval and our beloved @BellyBootyCutie919 who IMO had one of the best gains ever needed almost 3 years. The mitic @Muffinmaid spent 3 years too. Are we truly living a historic moment in the feederism community right now?

IDK if you've answered these before but here goes:
1.) Did you become diabetic or get high blood pressure or any other health problems from this gain?

2.) How have your friends and family reacted to your gain? Have they asked you why you're getting bigger?

3.) Have any of your other friends gained weight during quarantine?

Guest EmilyBBW

Don't you want to do "Group Stuffings" with super skinny and super bit girls at the same time? Could become pretty steamy in there ;).

• Curvage Model

Hey everyone! I just got done seeing both my feeders family and my own and I'll be returning from my content break very soon with new videos and stories 😏

Here is the content schedule to keep you all in the loop!

April 14th - One Year of Gluttony - Q&A (Free for anyone who reviewed this video)

April 17th - One Year of Gluttony - Family Reactions

April 23rd - One Year of Gluttony - Doctors Recap

April 30th - One Year of Gluttony - Full Compilation

May 7th - The New Chapter Begins with all new ideasΒ πŸ˜‰

I'm super excited for this next chapter of my feedee journey and I can't wait to share it with you all! See you soon πŸ₯°

Β 

4 minutes ago, Mochii Babii said:

Hey everyone! I just got done seeing both my feeders family and my own and I'll be returning from my content break very soon with new videos and stories 😏

Here is the content schedule to keep you all in the loop!

April 14th - One Year of Gluttony - Q&A (Free for anyone who reviewed this video)

April 17th - One Year of Gluttony - Family Reactions

April 23rd - One Year of Gluttony - Doctors Recap

April 30th - One Year of Gluttony - Full Compilation

May 7th - The New Chapter Begins with all new ideasΒ πŸ˜‰

I'm super excited for this next chapter of my feedee journey and I can't wait to share it with you all! See you soon πŸ₯°

Β 

I've been eagerly waiting for this astounding good news !!! πŸ’•πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘

this might have been answered in the Q&A video, but if not: have you considered a vegan/vegetarian stuffing? trying to stick to your old diet for the length of even a shortΒ  video would probably send you into shock at this point, but trying to do a stuffing with largely plant based foods seems like a good alternativeΒ 

• maybejames locked this topic
  • S77 unlocked this topic