❤️‍🔥 Mochii Babii ~ Goddess of Gluttony ❤️‍🔥

• Curvage Model
On 3/19/2021 at 5:18 PM, Happytobehere said:

Do you think you are near the end of your journey now? Do you expect to still be doing this next year?

I will ALWAYS be a feedee, the results of my doctors visits are simply going to decide just how hard we plan on going in the future. As I've said many times, while degrading health is a massive turn on to me there is also the reality of situation to deal with as I'm NOT a death feedee and plan on living a long happy life filled with food 😇

Guest EmilyBBW

Belly looking great as always. Recent doggy was fantastic. That's the way where the belly must go ... to hit ground ;).

Keep on stuffy ... totally envy your life to have someone ready to support to shovel tons of food into your moth. And don't forget daily 4 bottles of beer for soft jelly belly ;)!

• Curvage Model

The BIG ONE YEAR WEIGH IN is finally here! In this video you will LITERALLY see me GROW from a 115 pound gym rat vegetarian, to a 300+ pound meat filled glutton as I recap my ENTIRE feedee journey so far with the help of MULTIPLE INSANELY HOT COMPILATIONS!

@Mochii Daddii spent about 20 HOURS editing together this MASTERPIECE from HUNDREDS of archived clips! Many of them never before seen shots from my skinnest days 🥵

This is the final chapter to an utterly INSANE year that we couldn't even top if we tried. Thank you for all being a part of it and get ready for Year 2! 😈

703088959_OYOGPreviewA.thumb.gif.919bbfe49bfe7b58d03a44ec0b4dff3f.gif 1872494654_OYOGPreviewB.thumb.gif.d5122b14f5c8aae488751d7da3fa4ba5.gif

Limited Time Curvage Special: This video will increase in price from $9.99 to $12.99 tomorrow 3/27 @ 11:59PM EST! In an effort to give a discount to my most loyal supporters 😇

Edited by Mochii Babii

I feel lucky that I discovered curvage a year ago. With it I discovered you when you where doing your first steps. Well done! Be happy, healthy, feel great and weight as much as you love! Have a lovely second feedee year! 

3 minutes ago, Mochii Babii said:

Right before my online debut last March to now.

WOW.

Screen_Shot_2021-03-27_at_9_02.44_PM.thumb.png.a1dc586191778dc77a77d993095b6033.png

Hot Hot Shapely Chubbette. And now the most Amazing Gainer Ever.I am looking forward to just a couple more milestones if everything works out.Triple Fit Mochii.Double Chubby Mochii.And Plus 200 Gainer Mochii. Your Videos are Incredible. You are SO Out of Shape. The slightest movement has you panting and puffing. Hoping for at least a few more months and pounds. 

It's clearly to me you're the most incredible gainer i have seen in this community in the past 3 or 4 years. I'm very glad to you both, feedee and feeder, have a lot of health concerns and really take care of your health and life quality besides all this amazing food fetish. I can say without any doubt, though i mistakes a few forecasties along the years, you'll be a ssbbw in no time. Your continually hunger impresses me even today nontherless and how much you'll gain, you'll be bigger, bc of the improvement of your stomach capabilities and for sure, increase of your hungry. Anyway, keep eating and be happy my dear.

Guest Vilo45

i watched you video twice, i absolutely love your transformation!!!!! i love how you push yourself for gaining weight and cant wait for another year of gaining 

• maybejames locked this topic
  • S77 unlocked this topic