❤️‍🔥 Mochii Babii ~ Goddess of Gluttony ❤️‍🔥

2 hours ago, Mochii Babii said:

Anniversary Q&A/AMA

While my feeder prepares Part 1 of the finale I wanted to take the time to connect with the people who made all this possible!

So ask me almost ANYTHING your heart desires 😇 It could be about my year of gaining, my interests, my relationship, behind the scenes, really anything!

The only things I won't answer are:

If I managed to hit the 30K cal or What's my current weight (that's for the weigh in 😉)

Post your questions right here in this forum and I'll do my best to answer all that I can!

I don't wanna be rude but did you like your new boobs'size or do you like it before? 

• Curvage Model
3 hours ago, Skinny_Guy said:

Does your ass ever bump into things now? And had it become more comfortable to sit with?

Yes... but more so my gut or my fat arms than my ass 😂

Also,  actually sitting has become more uncomfortable because now seats are either too small because I'm wider, or they're too hard because I'm heavier 🥵 My legs and thighs fall asleep a lot more too hahah

Edited by Mochii Babii

• Curvage Model
3 hours ago, NikeLove1986 said:

Have you ever been out in public and ate so much a button flew off

That would be so hot, but unfortunately I haven't gone out to really indulge myself this whole year! I hope to be able to waddle around the city soon ☺️

How hard is it getting to do day to day activities 

The hardest part is my back and feet killing me! My posture is all out of whack because of my big, heavy belly and I'm always leaning back too much to compensate without noticing. I'm slowly working up my strength by doing house chores, for example.

Do you ever secretly flash your gut to people knowing how hot it will be to get looks 

I don't go outside so no hahah

• Curvage Model
3 hours ago, EmmanuelAraiza said:

I would like you to tell me how the feeling of being full and sex evolved, if there was more pleasure when it was full or empty,

More pleasure when I'm full 😍

or what did you want to eat when you had sex,

Usually when I'm horny I find myself snacking more to get the attention of my feeder hehe (or am I horny bc I'm snacking?). Usually something carb heavy like mac and cheese or pasta or a rice bowl to really bloat.

or what food excited you more and induced you to have sex?

Other than carb heavy foods mentioned above, just eating really good, quality favorites: steak and eggs, an authentic filipino dish, fresh sushi, etc; 

Fast food does get me going because of the salt and grease making me feel a dirtier kind of heavy, but good cooking... phew that gives me chills 😍

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, Komasan said:

Have you ever considered doing an inflation video where you drink from a shower hose?

I definitely have considered a simple inflation vid, air scares me, but water is possible. I just really love eating to bloat myself, so that's why I haven't prioritized this idea yet!

4 hours ago, Mochii Babii said:

Anniversary Q&A/AMA

While my feeder prepares Part 1 of the finale I wanted to take the time to connect with the people who made all this possible!

So ask me almost ANYTHING your heart desires 😇 It could be about my year of gaining, my interests, my relationship, behind the scenes, really anything!

The only things I won't answer are:

If I managed to hit the 30K cal or What's my current weight (that's for the weigh in 😉)

Post your questions right here in this forum and I'll do my best to answer all that I 

Can we get pictures of your back fat? I think back fat, including a wide back, big arms, and shoulders, look so sexy in a woman 😍❤ and how does it feel to be obese? Do you get turned on by your own fat?  You like your fat armpits? 

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, Mrfreeze said:

Have you broken any furniture?

Well... might be a spoiler but I kind of cracked a piece of furniture while filming this finale 😛

Are you able to bend down to pick something up or tie your shoe laces?

Not standing no, to put on shoes or reach something on the ground, I have to sit...... or ask my feeder to do it for me with puppy eyes haha

Can you still see your feet when you look down because of your huge belly?

I haven't seen my feet looking straight down or lying down in ages hahah

Guest Dave1431010

People always say that eating a lot of junk food can negatively impact your mental health, or that not moving around much can negatively impact your mental health. How have these things affected YOU? Do you have ways of staying mentally balanced? 

also, what is it like having family and friends reacting to you huge weight gain? Have any doctors or professionals reacted to it yet? What are the reactions like, and do they turn you on?/how do they make you feel?

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, Brawndo said:

Do you feel that your relationship with your bf/feeder has grown more stronger that bigger you have gotten?

Definitely stronger. Not just because of size, but also because of all of the work we've done together and learning about each other through this feedee journey. 

2 hours ago, Brawndo said:

Do you find sex more pleasurable the bigger you have gotten? Does it reinforce the vigor you and your bf have to keep you growing. 

Sex is definitely a lot hotter and heavier, literally. I get worried I'll hurt him with my weight lmao! He's often come out of a good session with an aching back or pelvis for days 😜

• maybejames locked this topic
  • S77 unlocked this topic