❤️‍🔥 Mochii Babii ~ Goddess of Gluttony ❤️‍🔥

• Curvage Model

1760084115_CheeseCakePreview.thumb.gif.13849d251a45ae67ff34b45f2164a80b.gif

️ New Video 

Watch me stuff an entire cheesecake made for 6 people into my massively obese gut!

When It becomes too much to stomach my feeder takes over, tying me up and forcing my face into the cheesecake until every last bite slides down my throat....

21 hours ago, Mochii Babii said:

As we come to the end of my "Quarantine & Gain" challenge here's a comparison between my first stuffing and my latest, a little under 3 months 👀

1 Week Remains, how big can I get!?

GIF 2.gif

OK, that has GOT to be a record. 

As for how big? It would be foolish at this point to think there is a limit. I just can't wait to find out!

How do you feel when you A/B then and now?

• Curvage Model
16 hours ago, pgtip00 said:

Oh my.....🤩

🥰 🥰 🥰

15 hours ago, Climax_9 said:

Slowing down is going to be so hard.

You can't resist. You cant resist. You cant resist. 

It really is going to be very hard to not go crazy with every delivery order..

15 hours ago, NikeLove1986 said:

Girl... You are beautiful ❤💜💜😍😍

will smith fainting GIF

😘 😘 😘

14 hours ago, brcyllr said:

My goodness, you're absolutely beautiful 😍

Thank you all, I'm glad you enjoy my body as much as I do! 🥰

• Curvage Model
3 hours ago, pgtip00 said:

OK, that has GOT to be a record. 

As for how big? It would be foolish at this point to think there is a limit. I just can't wait to find out!

How do you feel when you A/B then and now?

When you get this fat this fast you almost don't notice...especially because I don't look in the mirror much or have to put on pants to go outside. So seeing that gif blows me away...turns me on a lot to see that kind of growth tbh..

41 minutes ago, Jinchuriki said:

I think we would all love to see you keep gaining like this until you reach 300lbs!😍

Let's be honest, just because I end the challenge doesn't mean I'm slowing down drastically. It just allows me the freedom to do more things, make better content and eat a larger variety of food!

I can't wait to go back into restaurants, do outdoor stuffings, over indulging vacation videos maybe? The sky is the limit when I'm no longer bound to this bed 😇

2 minutes ago, Mochii Babii said:

When you get this fat this fast you almost don't notice...especially because I don't look in the mirror much or have to put on pants to go outside. So seeing that gif blows me away...turns me on a lot to see that kind of growth tbh..

Let's be honest, just because I end the challenge doesn't mean I'm slowing down drastically. It just allows me the freedom to do more things, make better content and eat a larger variety of food!

I can't wait to go back into restaurants, do outdoor stuffings, over indulging vacation videos maybe? The sky is the limit when I'm no longer bound to this bed 😇

Really looking forward to the outdoor stuffings Mochii also I wonder how much you could eat at a buffet now 🤔😍 and I like the sound of vacation vids too 🥵.

18 hours ago, Mochii Babii said:

IMG_8154.thumb.jpeg.716620d788d9bc2cb347618859bc6d2b.jpeg IMG_8176.thumb.jpeg.f4dbf2e496de865a84e0d27680e5e65d.jpeg IMG_8178.thumb.jpeg.5fdbb1ddf4f5e4908a79778965d40f09.jpeg

IMG_8180.thumb.jpeg.d1ddf4b7d2a683906096cf4fd0d353be.jpeg IMG_8183.thumb.jpeg.054567ef77b3e2c9fddf8c1938ac3a27.jpeg IMG_8188.thumb.jpeg.bec049440aaa69c7d9f5e72d37c7497c.jpeg

IMG_8189.thumb.jpeg.0d55fc517701f8dbde7ee93fcd37840c.jpeg IMG_8193.thumb.jpeg.b94c25eb35697d5a6938d3565ca90d6f.jpeg IMG_8194.thumb.jpeg.92a9fda8b8ee667f627c968344762cb5.jpeg

😈😈😈😈

This is so hot I had to comment on this twice 😍 You just look so damn good with that fat gut spilling  out of those fishnets as your feeder fattens up your gorgeous body even more. There's a lot of amazing content on this site but yours in my opinion is the hottest and the best, especially with how much effort you and your feeder put into this. 

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, hardcookie6765767978 said:

This is so hot I had to comment on this twice 😍 You just look so damn good with that fat gut spilling  out of those fishnets as your feeder fattens up your gorgeous body even more. There's a lot of amazing content on this site but yours in my opinion is the hottest and the best, especially with how much effort you and your feeder put into this. 

These are the type of comments that keep us pushing harder and harder so thank you! 🥰

Really enjoy watching your gain !

Since you’ve probably gained at least 75 lbs in just a little over 3 months (as near as I can tell), and been cooped up in your bedroom - are you able to get around OK, or are you feeling the extra poundage?

Maybe you have already thought of this, but when the Challenge is done, maybe a video explaining what it’s like to get so big so fast would be enjoyable, and popular with us. Just an idea...

Here’s hoping you break 260 !! Thanks for all the videos and pics 

4 hours ago, cycling1951 said:

Since you’ve probably gained at least 75 lbs in just a little over 3 months (as near as I can tell), and been cooped up in your bedroom - are you able to get around OK, or are you feeling the extra poundage?

Maybe you have already thought of this, but when the Challenge is done, maybe a video explaining what it’s like to get so big so fast would be enjoyable, and popular with us. Just an idea...

Buy her videos at least occasionally. I don't buy too many but at least now and then. Mochi puts out more effort than anyone I  an ever recall.Your statement shows me you haven't quite kept up. She's a once in a lifetime Feedee. Truly the best in my long lifetime.  

This is probably a longshot, but can Mochii's feeder give a spec list of gear (sound, camera, lenses, etc.) and settings (iso, post-editing software, etc.) he uses please?

I'm just trying to wrap my head around how their business plan works... Like, the quality is tops, the consistency and communication are next level, and the prices are a steal! Most other's charge obscene amounts (often on a per-minute rate) for awful sound and vertical phone videos that are too dark to see, and ridiculous file sizes (like, bruh, RAW is for shooting/editing, not release) and I assume their revenue stream reflects that (although maybe I'm giving their audience too much credit lol (I'm guilty of that as well)). Just... HOW?!

/fan_rant_over_

• Curvage Model
6 hours ago, darkstarwatcher said:

I can’t believe how fat you were able to get. It’s unbelievable if I hadn’t been watching this I wouldn’t believe it. Your going to be enormous by Christmas if you keep this up. 

The journey has only just begun 😏

6 hours ago, cycling1951 said:

Many many videos just like this are planned post challenge. Hope you're ready 😉

1 hour ago, Jazzman said:

Buy her videos at least occasionally. I don't buy too many but at least now and then. Mochi puts out more effort than anyone I  an ever recall.Your statement shows me you haven't quite kept up. She's a once in a lifetime Feedee. Truly the best in my long lifetime.  

Jazzman always having my back lol 🥰

10 minutes ago, Aksel P said:

This is probably a longshot, but can Mochii's feeder give a spec list of gear (sound, camera, lenses, etc.) and settings (iso, post-editing software, etc.) he uses please?

I'm just trying to wrap my head around how their business plan works... Like, the quality is tops, the consistency and communication are next level, and the prices are a steal! Most other's charge obscene amounts (often on a per-minute rate) for awful sound and vertical phone videos that are too dark to see, and ridiculous file sizes (like, bruh, RAW is for shooting/editing, not release) and I assume their revenue stream reflects that (although maybe I'm giving their audience too much credit lol (I'm guilty of that as well)). Just... HOW?!

/fan_rant_over_

I'm always willing to talk this stuff! I shoot on a Lumix GH5 with a Leica Lens (12-60mm) and edit everything in Final Cut

Business wise, I just set out to fix all of the things that frustrated me about the community growing up. Prices were insanely high for very mediocre footage and it was really hard to know when a model was going to release a new video because there was little to no communication. 

Going into this I wanted to have a very transparent and accessible platform and prices that were also accessible because we are producing videos so frequently. I'd rather price our content on the lower end and have you guys actually be able to buy it frequently and enjoy it rather than not at all.

I think it also helps that digital marketing is my field and I am VERY familiar with shooting, editing, compression, promo creation etc. It really does give Babii and I an edge but there are a lot of amazing models here with great content. I'm just happy that since we started pricing lower many others are doing the same and I think everyone is benefiting!

Feel free to DM me whenever if anyone wants to talk more about the backend of all this lol

I think the reactions of friends and work colleagues is the most interesting thing. I know you said you were looking at ways to capture these. Have you spoken with friends on zoom calls or has no one seen you in any capacity since lockdown?

Does the reaction of friends and work colleagues excite or interest you or is that not a key motivator? 

Would be especially interesting to see how a fat work colleague reacts to seeing her former fit and slim colleague now bigger than her and waddling around.

• maybejames locked this topic
  • S77 unlocked this topic