❤️‍🔥 Mochii Babii ~ Goddess of Gluttony ❤️‍🔥

On 6/6/2020 at 1:29 AM, Mochii Babii said:

️ FREE VIDEO FRIDAY 

This weeks free video is Burger Bondage originally shot on March 29th 2020!

To get access to this video completely free you must...

1) React To This Post

2) Reply In This Thread and tell me your favorite kinks within this fetish (force feeding, burping, squashing, inflation etc.)

3) Follow Me if you haven't already 

I will be messaging everyone that participates within the day with the video!

Promotion Ends at tonight at 11:59PM EST

Force_Feeding_Preview.thumb.gif.69f27fd7fe4c98b72e90b0044150048a.gif

Funnel feeding is a big one - love the idea of wanting to get it into your belly as fast as possible.

2 hours ago, Mochii Babii said:

I'm really starting to crush my feeder when I ride him...whoops 😏

A024766E-8497-4044-87FA-39E77661C9D7_1_105_c.jpeg C0EF913A-D0EC-462D-9BBD-AF95B895742A_1_105_c.jpeg 2358EC44-D8D4-4711-AB47-188456A68014.gif

The thought you were once a skinny petite little frail fragile thing, and now you can crush people with your enormous elephant like body and weight. To think those are the same person... Each can hardly imagine being like the other. SO SEXY. You have transformed.

Mochii, I have been following your progress since the start of your quarantine 30 day challenge. Your drive and passion for weight gain and feederism is awesome and so intense. I love it. I've wanted to comment for a while now. Your progress is amazing and you've got some serious potential. The way you describe your feelings and sensations are quite literally a feeders wet dream. It has been an absolute pleasure following you. Such and erotic and epic journey. I'm really excited to see where it goes. A few of my favorite aspects of and kinks of this fetish is the decent into hedonism and indulgence. Giving into pleasure and desire. Until it's far too late to turn back. Realizing how rewarding it is. In addition seeing where the weight goes and how its distributed is a real treat too. Keep up the fantastic work!

• Curvage Model
30 minutes ago, Bmaximum77 said:

Mochii, I have been following your progress since the start of your quarantine 30 day challenge. Your drive and passion for weight gain and feederism is awesome and so intense. I love it. I've wanted to comment for a while now. Your progress is amazing and you've got some serious potential. The way you describe your feelings and sensations are quite literally a feeders wet dream. It has been an absolute pleasure following you. Such and erotic and epic journey. I'm really excited to see where it goes. A few of my favorite aspects of and kinks of this fetish is the decent into hedonism and indulgence. Giving into pleasure and desire. Until it's far too late to turn back. Realizing how rewarding it is. In addition seeing where the weight goes and how its distributed is a real treat too. Keep up the fantastic work!

I really appreciate it! It's my favorite thing to hear about people enjoying my passion and the work I'm putting out!

Guest brcyllr
4 hours ago, Mochii Babii said:

F91E7463-2F6D-4FA7-93DD-BAACB35DC2E4.thumb.PNG.8cfd3702f9650b617d6f7a8e3af11d6e.PNG

Fantastic job, Mochii!!   One week left to gain as much as you can before you venture forth outside your apartment!  I can't wait to see how you're going to take your eating (and drinking heavy cream?) to the next level this week!  Stuff your gut like never before 😍😈🐷

Guest totesmagoats

Hey Mochii!!! Your my favorite model to watch!!! Its been so fun and inspiring to watch your journey!!! Your such a gem!!!! Is it still possible to see your burger bandage video? Just curious???

8 minutes ago, Mochii Babii said:

As we come to the end of my "Quarantine & Gain" challenge here's a comparison between my first stuffing and my latest, a little under 3 months 👀

1 Week Remains, how big can I get!?

GIF 2.gif

Really hoping you'll achieve a 100 lbs Quarantine Gain.Or a 50 lbs gained during the 50K Challenge. The shakes will help immensely. I think you can make one or both of the targets with a final push

Guest brcyllr
2 minutes ago, Jazzman said:

Really hoping you'll achieve a 100 lbs Quarantine Gain.Or a 50 lbs gained during the 50K Challenge. The shakes will help immensely. I think you can make one or both of the targets with a final push

First of all, that comparison vid is insane :)... you're a flesh balloon!  And I agree with Jazzman, you could probably hit 100 pounds gained if you really up your game this last week... what about a week of 20K daily stuffings???  Your stomach should be stretched out enough for that.  If your wallet is the issue, what would it take?

• maybejames locked this topic
  • S77 unlocked this topic