❤️‍🔥 Mochii Babii ~ Goddess of Gluttony ❤️‍🔥

Guest PigInProgress
2 hours ago, Mochii Babii said:

IMG_7614.thumb.gif.32e75c8d09e4d2dcbfc00cd71a419dde.gif

IMG_7611.thumb.jpeg.f57ed7b0c791f4322fa0f0a84fe3075f.jpeg IMG_7613.thumb.jpeg.9bd72c57bf2a187962ca51e8a66eabc3.jpeg IMG_7616.thumb.jpeg.a437fade37b9787bac26d98b4967e9d7.jpeg

Woke up to a McDonalds breakfast FEAST this morning! My feeder keeps adding breakfast sandwiches to my order thinking I wont notice...he knows I'm going to finish them regardless...Taking advantage of my fast food addiction!

Wow! those are some serious stretch marks 🤰🏻

This woman is incredible! Exactly why I joined this site. She is utterly destroying her physique and loves it and it makes her happy!

She was so slim and fit before. Boring gym chick. Now total lardass and out of shape. Stretch marks all over the place. Just a fat unfit woman now lol 

Her legs still have some tone so it would be nice to see them lose muscle and get totally fat and cellulite all over! 
She says she wants to keep mobility so maybe she should stop around 320. She would still be very fat and out of shape but be able to enjoy shopping and going out.

• Curvage Model
16 minutes ago, bigirlover said:

10k a day your next challenge, that’s 70k a week 😍

Hahah oh man, I did do 8,000-15,000 calories a day for 30 days straight. That was like 5-10 meals a day. 🥵

I didn't do that again for this current 50k per week challenge because delivery in nyc gets really costly 😅

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, Funloving said:

This woman is incredible! Exactly why I joined this site. She is utterly destroying her physique and loves it and it makes her happy!

She was so slim and fit before. Boring gym chick. Now total lardass and out of shape. Stretch marks all over the place. Just a fat unfit woman now lol 

Her legs still have some tone so it would be nice to see them lose muscle and get totally fat and cellulite all over! 
She says she wants to keep mobility so maybe she should stop around 320. She would still be very fat and out of shape but be able to enjoy shopping and going out.

Aww you're gonna make me blush 😊

I'm just finally living my dream life with no one to stop me and all of you amazing people to support & encourage me!

320 on a 5' 2" frame? I would be a little ball of fat waddling everywhere...sounds like a DREAM!

6 minutes ago, Mochii Babii said:

I'm just finally living my dream life with no one to stop me and all of you amazing people to support & encourage me!

320 on a 5' 2" frame? I would be a little ball of fat waddling everywhere...sounds like a DREAM!

lets aim for 420 on the scale and in the bong ;)

7 minutes ago, Mochii Babii said:

300 or more would be so amazing. Do you think you’ll get that far? 

1 hour ago, Mochii Babii said:

Hahah oh man, I did do 8,000-15,000 calories a day for 30 days straight. That was like 5-10 meals a day. 🥵

I didn't do that again for this current 50k per week challenge because delivery in nyc gets really costly 😅

I love your strong spirit but just be careful. Because of that spirit I am not sure if I want to lose my quarantine weight gain. I am a very fit guy and for eight years I am a runner. When quarantine started I stopped exercise and follow a strict diet. A week ago quarantine ended so I started working out and eating like before. After a hard workout I eat a lot food and sweets because the next day I will burn them. But This type of diet doesn't work for me anymore. At the last week my body have become softer when I sit down fat rolls appear and my abs don't pop anymore. My gain weight is noticeable only to me. I have read that if you start a very strict diet and don't exercise (like me) your metabolism become slower. I want to make my metabolism as fast as before. I think that you know about that things. How will I fix my metabolism. You have to know that the possibilities to live my self go are big because of you. When I found your profile you changed my mind. If I have both of the solves I will select easier. Whatever, big respect, continue strongly and carefully. Always be happy. 

3 hours ago, Mochii Babii said:

Have you considered a few home cooked meals? Mac and Cheese or Swa nice big tray of Lasagna? Maybe a big cake from a store that is supposed to feed 4 to 6 people? Just asking and certainly not criticizing. I am a big fan.

• Curvage Model
3 hours ago, Aris said:

I love your strong spirit but just be careful. Because of that spirit I am not sure if I want to lose my quarantine weight gain. I am a very fit guy and for eight years I am a runner. When quarantine started I stopped exercise and follow a strict diet. A week ago quarantine ended so I started working out and eating like before. After a hard workout I eat a lot food and sweets because the next day I will burn them. But This type of diet doesn't work for me anymore. At the last week my body have become softer when I sit down fat rolls appear and my abs don't pop anymore. My gain weight is noticeable only to me. I have read that if you start a very strict diet and don't exercise (like me) your metabolism become slower. I want to make my metabolism as fast as before. I think that you know about that things. How will I fix my metabolism. You have to know that the possibilities to live my self go are big because of you. When I found your profile you changed my mind. If I have both of the solves I will select easier. Whatever, big respect, continue strongly and carefully. Always be happy. 

Oh, I really want to help you, but I'm no expert or health professional just because I get fat easily 😅

There are a lot of accredited and licensed nutritionists and dietitians on Youtube that talk about metabolism and such as a free resource.

Please do research so that you don't hurt yourself! I may have an unhealthy kink sometimes, but I still exercise caution!

Edited by Mochii Babii

• Curvage Model
36 minutes ago, Jazzman said:

Have you considered a few home cooked meals? Mac and Cheese or Swa nice big tray of Lasagna? Maybe a big cake from a store that is supposed to feed 4 to 6 people? Just asking and certainly not criticizing. I am a big fan.

Yes, definitely! I take no offense 😌 My feeder does make mac and cheese for me and will make ramen too (not just because price, but also because I actually really like dollar ramen hahah). When I say I'm lazier than ever now, I mean it, and it's not for show 😂

I also did do a whole cake stuffing from a smaller restaurant and saved money rather than getting it from a fancy bakery haha. Some other examples, like making the dorito nacho stuffing at home helped cut costs than just ordering nachos from a restaurant. Little cuts like this certainly help. 

Another problem for me is that my roommate is on a health/cooking kick right now and is constantly meal prepping or making fresh meals like 3-4 times a day and takes up all the kitchen space. He basically took over when I was staying in my room doing the 30 day challenge 🙄

TL;DR - I am making little price cuts here and there and cooking basic meals, but I'm lazy and my roommate has taken over the kitchen for himself. 

Guest Ace lyon

You're definitely about the bury your panties with all that fat and sexiness 😍😍😍😍😘😘😘

• Curvage Model

1611833304_BananaSpritePreview.thumb.gif.3809fb101b8ee588718f605f6527b3b9.gif

Get ready guys my new video is Pending Approval!

I wanted to see just how bloated I could get off Bananas and Sprite so I decided to shove 6 BANANAS down my throat before chugging a full 2 Liter of Sprite!

Just wait to you see how MASSIVE my belly gets!

Guest Fa10herup
1 hour ago, Mochii Babii said:

Was so bloated after the vid I did today... and not 30 minutes later, I'm already snacking on cheetos and BBQ chips, and looking to order a big, heavy dinner 🤤 🥵

Video should be done in about a half hour 😉

IMG_0155.jpg

Can't stop keeping my eyes away from this SEXY sight!!! ❤❤❤

You're the energainzer bunny.

You keep growing and growing and growing and growing and growing and growing and growing and growing and growing and growing and growing and growing and growing and growing and growing and growing and growing and growing and growing and growing and growing and growing and growing and growing and growing and growing and growing and growing and growing and growing and growing and growing and growing and ...