❀️‍πŸ”₯ Mochii Babii ~ Goddess of Gluttony ❀️‍πŸ”₯

Guest eatandlift

It really is insane how much food she can eat. Can literally throw away any previous notion of how much gain is possible in a given time frame just by the sheer volume

• Curvage Model
4 hours ago, Ifeedyou said:

B/A 😍😍😍

20210304_232950.jpg

20210304_232921.jpg

What's even better is that my gut in the second pic was only from halfway through the stuffing. It was even BIGGER by the end of it 😳 It might have been the largest I've ever seen it to be honest..

Butter Brunch Compare.gif

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, SodamFat said:

Once Quarantine is over and things open up more in NYC, could we see a video of Mochii struggling to move around the city?

Once we wrap anniversary content and I take my short content break I'll be making a video of what the next chapter of my feedee journey will look like but you're on the right track 😏

• Curvage Model

This video is on a whole new level of gluttony...drinking butter, chugging mimosas and devouring 4 fully loaded, incredibly unhealthyΒ brunch entrees...by the end of it all I was completely immobilized by my absolutely MAXED out gut πŸ₯΅

36510407_ButterBrunchPreview.thumb.gif.f0b2b3ed0ab0b08e4de93a9268f8d6d2.gifΒ 880153837_ButterBrunchCompare.thumb.gif.2aec4dc255c4aff45b7edb98bc3e7a0d.gif

Β 

2 hours ago, Mochii Babii said:

Once we wrap anniversary content and I take my short content break I'll be making a video of what the next chapter of my feedee journey will look like but you're on the right track 😏

After the butter brunchΒ remake I think you are going to need a forklift to get around the city πŸ˜‚.

You are literally unrecognizable as the thin woman you used to be. The only thing about you that still approximates a shape is due to your skin not being able to keep up with your fat. You're slowly but surely -- well, actually not even slowly -- breaking yourself down into a blob. Calling you a cow is practically flattery now: they're on their feet all day walking around, and you can barely get out of bed even when you haven't bloated yourself beyond any sane limit. I don't think there's any way you could tolerate this if your truest deepest self wasn't just pure gluttonous slob, totally unconcerned with any aspect of her own well-being besides making sure that her belly aches from too much instead of too little.

1 hour ago, Mochii Babii said:

I'm not gonna lie guys I've rubbed myself to this gif a few times already...tell me what a fat slob I've become! 😈

328376537_ButterBrunchGif.thumb.gif.a0e3313abe8d54990d42dd70269c321b.gif

You are Mochii Babuy! A fat sow that was once a thin woman. You gave up a nice body to become covered in cellulite and stretchmarks, do people even recognize you?Β 

Just keep going is the key. Legs still have bit of tone, would be nice to see that all go. Also although you now have a fat face with a double chin, still more can be done to make the chin double from any angle.Β 
Keep loving life fatty! Enjoy eating all the time. Have any of your friends commented? You must be fatter than some fat friends now.

Omg you’ve blown up like a giant fat balloon who is just going to keep getting bigger and bigger because of how helplessly stuffed you are all of the time, and all you can do is manage a slow leanedΒ back waddle, projecting your belly out, carrying itΒ with BOTH hands.
Β 

If I was your feeder I wouldn’t let you buy new clothes until you absolutely busted out of your current ones. I’dΒ then *help* Β byΒ stuffingΒ you beyond what you thought was possibleΒ so you could finally shred your outfit andΒ waddle out to getΒ new ones at least fourΒ sizes bigger.Β 

6 hours ago, Mochii Babii said:

Melted ice cream everywhere, 18 donuts packed in my gut...My last comparison stuffing before my anniversary is here!

Donut Ice Cream Remake Preview.gifΒ 457821896_DonutIceCreamRemakeCompare.thumb.gif.e0a2c3eaed4817f3fbf5a464996931a2.gif

Β 

You simply can’t stop now. You have to keep going, no matter what. You wouldn’t be able to keep doing this if you didn’t truly love it deep down.Β 

This is so impressive for so many reasons. I can across mochii not long ago and I have been blown away. Does anyone know where I could hear more about her story? It may be in this chain somewhere. I’m very intrigued. Her commitment to gaining is unlike anything I’ve seen! Really fun and titillating to watchΒ 

24 minutes ago, Biggirl999 said:

This is so impressive for so many reasons. I can across mochii not long ago and I have been blown away. Does anyone know where I could hear more about her story? It may be in this chain somewhere. I’m very intrigued. Her commitment to gaining is unlike anything I’ve seen! Really fun and titillating to watchΒ 

Β  Β Yes, @Biggirl999Β on page 1 of this thread there are some details of MochiiBabii and her feeder/bf MochiiDadii. It’s quite a story!

• Curvage Model

LIMITED TIME BOGO DEAL

From now until Friday 3/12 @ 11:59PM EST

β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’

If you buy ANYΒ of my new comparison stuffing remakes you can pick any of the other remakes to get for FREE!

Simply leave a REVIEW on the one you purchased and I will message you by this Friday asking for your choice!

Note: Limit 1 Per Person - Example: You can only buy one remake and get one free, you can not buy two and get a second one free

Note: Any existing reviews will also be messaged and offered this same deal!

List of Eligible Videos

Mega Burrito | Comparison Stuffing

Massive Cheesesteak | Comparison Stuffing

Whole Chicken | Comparison Stuffing

Beer & Junk Food Slob Out | Comparison Stuffing

Whole Pizza Roll Up | Comparison Stuffing

Butter Brunch Binge | Comparison Stuffing

Donuts & Melted Ice Cream | Comparison Stuffing

Edited by Mochii Babii