❀️‍πŸ”₯ Mochii Babii ~ Goddess of Gluttony ❀️‍πŸ”₯

On 5/1/2020 at 3:12 PM, Mochii Babii said:

Let's start at the beginning, 115 Pounds in March of 2019. Fitness Freak dedicated to being as SKINNY as possible! You can watch as I begin to indulge more and grow even before the start of my challenge!

Month of Photos In Order

March 2019. June. July. August. September. October. November. January 2020.Β 

March 2019.jpg

June_2019.png

July_2019.png

August_2019.png

September_2019.png

October_2019.png

November_2019.png

January_2020.png

Β 

I love your beautiful belly and sexy legs 😍.

Guest Dave1431010
2 hours ago, jokesjj said:

Wait, gotta ask, is Mochii Babii going for immobility status or what? She doesn’t seem to be stopping and does seem to have an active goal or anything, to my knowledge anyway..... Just confused that all.

Certainly kind of seems like it!!

Guest Dave1431010
2 hours ago, Mochii Babii said:

This is like the 4th time I've outgrown my wardrobe since I started gaining less than a year ago...

and yes..I did rip some trying to get them on πŸ™ˆ

1725519244_TryOnJanPreview.thumb.gif.86a4784ec70bac1097d174949d8adc0c.gif

Β 

Damn, looking at those stretch marks, you’re kind of like the stretch-mark equivalent of someone who got a full torso Β tattoo or something!

9 hours ago, Mochii Babii said:

This is like the 4th time I've outgrown my wardrobe since I started gaining less than a year ago...

and yes..I did rip some trying to get them on πŸ™ˆ

Β 

Β 

Can you even get your old skirts around one thigh now? (Hypothetically; I'm pretty sure you said you donated all your oldest clothes a while back)

Guest EmilyBBW

Maybe spandex fiber could solve that problem. There are also very nice looking costumes on the market .. and since it stretches vey well, you may also save one or two wardrobes?

Wearing such while doing some wonderful stuffing session may also be something super hot ...

Keep up the great workout. Always love to hear and see some updates from you ...

• Curvage Model
On 1/16/2021 at 6:27 PM, jokesjj said:

Wait, gotta ask, is Mochii Babii going for immobility status or what? She doesn’t seem to be stopping and does seem to have an active goal or anything, to my knowledge anyway..... Just confused that all.

Hii love! So I've always said that I do not want to be immobile. I love the fantasy of being immobile and it's hot to pleasure myself to the fantasy, but in reality I would like to be able to still walk around as I live in New York City. Delivery is fine, but all the best food is at the restaurants!Β 

However, since I'm an impulsive piggy with no self control and no self discipline, I keep gaining at a speedy rate πŸ˜‚ It doesn't help that my lazy ass physically can't walk more than 2 blocks anymore πŸ₯΅

Also, just to clarify I never had a goal weight.Β 

The main point of me starting my gaining journey was a personal project of abandoning societal expectations and just living out my gluttonous, hedonistic fantasies (my 30 days of stuffing). Gaining is a fun and inevitable bonus to living like a glutton, but gaining was never my ONLY point.Β 

• Curvage Model
On 1/17/2021 at 3:07 AM, QA_2 said:

Can you even get your old skirts around one thigh now? (Hypothetically; I'm pretty sure you said you donated all your oldest clothes a while back)

There were some older outfits in previous try-on vids that were donated since they couldn't fit anymore and some older clothes not seen that weren't very interesting/sexy... or had to be thrown away (food stains, rips, etc).

I ended up not donating all of my old clothes because I realized I should keep them for comparisons haha! Totally forgot to consider that. πŸ˜‚

I only remember one other skirt you might be mentioning, my black and white one? If so, yes! I kept that one too so will def have to include that in another try on!

• Curvage Model

Hey all! I think you guys are going to like this one πŸ˜‰

This video gives you a candid peak inside what an average night looks like in my feedee paradise and includes FOUR back to back stuffings fueled by "Special" Cookies 😏

383795553_MunchiesPreviewLQ.thumb.gif.a6bab0e288c97f59cb6c80be759f8259.gif

Β 

Edited by Mochii Babii

Guest Fa10herup
On 1/18/2021 at 1:00 PM, Mochii Babii said:

Hii love! So I've always said that I do not want to be immobile. I love the fantasy of being immobile and it's hot to pleasure myself to the fantasy, but in reality I would like to be able to still walk around as I live in New York City. Delivery is fine, but all the best food is at the restaurants!Β 

However, since I'm an impulsive piggy with no self control and no self discipline, I keep gaining at a speedy rate πŸ˜‚ It doesn't help that my lazy ass physically can't walk more than 2 blocks anymore πŸ₯΅

Also, just to clarify I never had a goal weight.Β 

The main point of me starting my gaining journey was a personal project of abandoning societal expectations and just living out my gluttonous, hedonistic fantasies (my 30 days of stuffing). Gaining is a fun and inevitable bonus to living like a glutton, but gaining was never my ONLY point.Β 

But you do have A goal ... You get to the point where you know you're approaching immobility and are teetering on the brink of it. That's when you know to stop.Β 

Trying to resist those cravings you've been so used to? Good luck.

Guest Dave1431010
7 hours ago, Mochii Babii said:

Is that a new thigh roll I see forming under my massive gut? πŸ‘€

IMG_0601.thumb.jpeg.15dbaf9a7d0c4d0cdbc887be89227368.jpeg

Β 

it’s so interesting because you’re so short and your body is clearly like FUCK WHERE DO I PUT ALL THIS WEIGHT

• Curvage Model
On 1/25/2021 at 11:44 PM, Dave1431010 said:

it’s so interesting because you’re so short and your body is clearly like FUCK WHERE DO I PUT ALL THIS WEIGHT

It's so true!Β I feel like a lot of people forget I'm only 5'2" πŸ˜…

• maybejames locked this topic
  • S77 unlocked this topic