❀️‍πŸ”₯ Mochii Babii ~ Goddess of Gluttony ❀️‍πŸ”₯

• Curvage Model
On 12/17/2020 at 3:07 PM, Vilo45 said:

i've never seen someone grow so fast in such a short of time, keep up the good work!!!!! Keep the gain going!!!!

I plan to 😈

On 12/17/2020 at 4:50 PM, Residentsteven said:

πŸ₯΅ what a vid the thumbnail for the vid alone is just 😍.

I never thought soup would make me probably the most stuffed I've ever been but it was AMAZING 😏

On 12/19/2020 at 1:40 AM, QA_2 said:

The fast-motion in the GIF really highlights how much you have to waddle now. So much side to side movement to try and keep that massive weight from tipping you over.

I feel my whole body sway as I walk, it's insanely hot and gets me wet immediately πŸ™ˆ

On 12/19/2020 at 2:44 AM, thrawn said:

In the clip I saw you waddling away from couch, have you gone full time waddle now?...because that's HOT

Absolutely, I've been full waddle for at least a month now, my balance is all out of wack too. Luckily my feeder is always nearby to grab me because I loose my balance A LOT!

On 12/21/2020 at 7:08 AM, Willowd said:

What are you planning to do on holidays? (in terms of stuffing and food)

Β 

You'll see tonight πŸ˜‰

2 hours ago, eeucomisso said:

I do love you efforts, it's clearly your only goal actually is be a huge obese hog. Amazing.

100% πŸ’―

27 minutes ago, Alex44 said:

hello mochii I have a question do you think you will gain 200 pounds in a year ?. since you decided to start gaining weight quickly you have more than 150 pounds gained since then it's crazy! damn it must be a world record for sure

While it would be so fucking hot, I'm also trying to not run into crazy health issues that will cut my gaining short, trying to enjoy this for as long as I can! Of course, I often gain weight at a crazy rate even when I hardly try so anything is possible πŸ˜‰

14 hours ago, Mochii Babii said:

Watch me cozy up on the couch and fill myself to the brim with Ice Cream, Heavy Cream and Whipped Cream πŸ₯΅

Happy Holidays!

1430170666_ChristmasPreview.thumb.gif.10d35c09353d77fc32cf7405b3599ffd.gif

Your gain is unbelievable! You are an other person now. I don't want to bother you but don't you think that it is enough, the health problems soon enough will appear. I am not saying that because I am bad, but you are unstoppable and it can be dangerous. Whatever, be safe. Happy holidays.Β 

• Curvage Model

I just wanted to thank all of you on Curvage for an amazing year of support and love. You all continue to allow me to live out my wildest fantasies and both @Mochii Daddii and myself are extremely grateful ❀️

Also. I'll be taking a short content/postingΒ break until the new year. I'll respond to messages as soon as I get back!

Happy holidays & see you all soon ❀️✨

995895540_BeautifulWinterHolidayGridInstagramStory.thumb.png.8e7d1d913950490e87b2c751db62059f.png

Β 

Guest Jay0991
16 hours ago, Mochii Babii said:

I just wanted to thank all of you on Curvage for an amazing year of support and love. You all continue to allow me to live out my wildest fantasies and both @Mochii Daddii and myself are extremely grateful ❀️

Also. I'll be taking a short content/postingΒ break until the new year. I'll respond to messages as soon as I get back!

Happy holidays & see you all soon ❀️✨

995895540_BeautifulWinterHolidayGridInstagramStory.thumb.png.8e7d1d913950490e87b2c751db62059f.png

Β 

Thank you both for the content!! Merry Christmas ❀❀

On 12/22/2020 at 6:49 PM, Mochii Babii said:

I plan to 😈

I never thought soup would make me probably the most stuffed I've ever been but it was AMAZING 😏

I feel my whole body sway as I walk, it's insanely hot and gets me wet immediately πŸ™ˆ

Absolutely, I've been full waddle for at least a month now, my balance is all out of wack too. Luckily my feeder is always nearby to grab me because I loose my balance A LOT!

You'll see tonight πŸ˜‰

100% πŸ’―

While it would be so fucking hot, I'm also trying to not run into crazy health issues that will cut my gaining short, trying to enjoy this for as long as I can! Of course, I often gain weight at a crazy rate even when I hardly try so anything is possible πŸ˜‰

There are a lot of March milestones short of the 200 lbs in one year. The two that stand out as a possibility are Triple your Fitness weight of 115. The other is a stretch. That would be to Double the very chubby party girl that started on this journey. Even 330 would have a great resonance. That would be the Fitness girl doubled herself and then decided to gain another 100 lbs. Whatever you achieve in one year here will be Stunning. You're AmazingΒ 

• maybejames locked this topic
  • S77 unlocked this topic