❀️‍πŸ”₯ Mochii Babii ~ Goddess of Gluttony ❀️‍πŸ”₯

2 hours ago, Mochii Babii said:

I am now officially TRIPLE the recommended BMI for someone my height. Let that sink in...I’m THREE TIMES as fat as I should be πŸ₯΅

IMG_0089.thumb.jpeg.37ac2162acc5564e06d30426f7da23b0.jpegΒ IMG_0095.thumb.jpeg.403745f4b8a31bbc2596039f72be1743.jpeg

I love how you have become so fat, that your thighs have gotten discolored where they touch! Not only are you covered in cellulite and stretch marks- you pushed your body so far that it’s just transforming into pure lard! Congratulations on 3x BMI. Can’t wait until you see your family again and they don’t even know who you are!

Guest EmilyBBW

Great to see that finally you entered the very very early stage of becoming a BBW girl.

There is still a very ... very .... very long way to go, but everything is looking super great on you.

Very much looking forward to break the BMI by 10 times at least ... let the belly, but and legs jiggle freely around.

You are becoming super hot ... ganbatte !!

Guest brcyllr
3 hours ago, mrletters said:

Now that it looks like we are all going back into lockdown, would you consider doing another 100 pounds in 3 months challenge?

On the one hand, she's gained so much already that her body may not be able to gain as quickly as she did during her first challenge.Β  But on the other hand, she and her bf have enough experience now to know what works, and she has moved into an ideal environment ("feedee paradise") to make it happen.

Guest Brad1431010

Do the potential/current health issues you face arouse you at all? What’s it like for family and friends to see the new you?

• Curvage Model
7 hours ago, Western-cobbler said:

Would you consider doing another weight gain challenge like you did back in April where you eat like 10,000 plus calories a day for a month or two?

The thing is I pretty much never stopped doing this...

I literally stuff myself basically every single day at this point, sometimes multiple times a day. I binge eat like crazy nearly every night πŸ™ˆ

I just don’t make a video daily anymore or keep track of every calorie I eat because honestly, I’m too fucking fat and lazy now πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

So in short, doing that again would be a TON of work but I haven’t ruled out doing 7 day challenges and I have a few planned for the new year 😈

• Curvage Model

I hope you're all excited for myΒ Thanksgiving specialΒ that'sΒ dropping tomorrow...

I packed myself to theΒ absolute BRIMΒ with nearlyΒ 10 POUNDSΒ of food until I’m nothing but anΒ immobile ball of lardΒ thatΒ can’t even breatheΒ πŸ₯΅

IMG_0171.thumb.jpeg.f2f4c5d7163afdd945e88fd6100698df.jpegΒ IMG_0213.thumb.jpeg.f2ab48d469ee90d7e1b925ca33b7406f.jpeg

Guest brcyllr
3 minutes ago, Mochii Babii said:

I hope you're all excited for myΒ Thanksgiving specialΒ that'sΒ dropping tomorrow...

I packed myself to theΒ absolute BRIMΒ with nearlyΒ 10 POUNDSΒ of food until I’m nothing but anΒ immobile ball of lardΒ thatΒ can’t even breathe πŸ₯΅

Heck yes I'm excited, that sounds awesome!Β  But I think your shirt should say "OverDID IT" πŸ˜‚

10 minutes ago, Mochii Babii said:

I packed myself to theΒ absolute BRIMΒ with nearlyΒ 10 POUNDSΒ of food until I’m nothing but anΒ immobile ball of lardΒ thatΒ can’t even breatheΒ πŸ₯΅

IMG_0171.thumb.jpeg.f2f4c5d7163afdd945e88fd6100698df.jpegΒ IMG_0213.thumb.jpeg.f2ab48d469ee90d7e1b925ca33b7406f.jpeg

Looking so hot, you are such a hog!

Guest EmilyBBW
11 hours ago, Mochii Babii said:

So in short, doing that again would be a TON of work but I haven’t ruled out doing 7 day challenges and I have a few planned for the new year 😈

Hey you got yourself a feeder ... so let him do the job ;)!

Why bother the time for preparation ... just give him your idea and wait for the results to come.

While you enjoy stuffing, his job will "only" be to hold the camera and do some nice shots of your growing belly.

That's how it should be, right ;)?!Β πŸ˜‹πŸ˜πŸ₯°

12 hours ago, Mochii Babii said:

I literally stuff myself basically every single day at this point, sometimes multiple times a day. I binge eat like crazy nearly every night πŸ™ˆ

I just don’t make a video daily anymore or keep track of every calorie I eat because honestly, I’m too fucking fat and lazy now πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

7 days, 100k calories 😏

• maybejames locked this topic
  • S77 unlocked this topic