❤️‍🔥 Mochii Babii ~ Goddess of Gluttony ❤️‍🔥

Guest grateful
48 minutes ago, Mochii Babii said:

From hiking mountains to eating mountains of chicken nuggets 🤤

Screen_Shot_2020-10-12_at_9_39.31_PM.thumb.png.ec5448111add205851db9f789d3c004f.png

It's still about conquering mountains!!!  😍❤️ There isn't anyone like you!!   😮🥰❤️

Great post!  Love the comp!  Thanks!  ❤️

Guest Sammybellylover
4 hours ago, Mochii Babii said:

From hiking mountains to eating mountains of chicken nuggets 🤤

Screen_Shot_2020-10-12_at_9_39.31_PM.thumb.png.ec5448111add205851db9f789d3c004f.png

Thats what all FA wants to see! Just perfect🤩

• Curvage Model
On 10/6/2020 at 9:03 PM, rotwang said:

STRETCH the walls of your belly !!! You and your daring feeder Mochii Daddii are making some serious history in the annals of Feederism.  And I love the mounted funnel concept - another first in feeding inventiveness. That half gallon of sweet tea will soon become an ENTIRE GALLON as your capacity increases.  I've waited for a feeder like you since 1961 - my adventures as a Fat Admirer began then. 💕😃👍

Love to hear it! We are always trying to push the limits with our content 🥰

18 hours ago, asf said:

When are you going to try to hike? Would love to see 😏

I seriously thought about it for the video but I no joke wouldn't last a few minutes on an incline. The video would just be me panting like crazy just walking to the START of the trail 😆

32 minutes ago, Mochii Babii said:

Want to get crushed underneath all my expanding fat while I shove burgers and soda down my throat? 😈

440829902_RidePreview.thumb.gif.034e7fbf4a167ce7d45bfa34f4cf2713.gif

You HAVE all the POWER. It is not some cute fantasy. It is REAL. You can crush and CONTROL with Your tremendous WEIGHT. The FAT is BOSS. The Belly is my Master. 

@Mochii Babii, you are quite unique 💕of course, but your wonderful body shape at this point reminds me of Layla from s** 3* and FF! However it took her over 7 years to grow her enormous belly, and you have done it in less than 2 !! She is taller (5’ 6”) than you and I think her present weight is just under 350 lbs. You could easily surpass her by early next year if you continue to submit to your gluttonous ways. 😮 How awesome that would be! 🔥
   Thanks for your posts and videos! 😁

Edited by cycling1951
Correction

Guest EmilyBBW

That belly view from below looks super delicious 😉.

How about your next stuffing while wearing a corset where the lower belly can pop out.

Or while wearing an (hentai) anime (cat) costume? Maybe best with a strong duck-tape kind of clothing for your tits (squeeze them tight and flat) with a key focus on your wonderful belly ...

So much variety ... so little time 😋.

Guest Fa10herup

Oh, Mountainous Massive Mochii!! 💜💜

It's so sexy watching you blow up bigger and bigger and bigger and bigger and bigger and bigger and bigger and bigger and bigger ... can't wait to see your knees smothered by nothing but that lard-filled ballooning belly of yours. "Must, MUST grow fatter. Must. Must. Must." You crave it more than anything, and there's absolutely no denying it. 

Grow, Mochii, GROW! Grow, Grow, GROW!! 

Oh my gosh Mochii, you continue to gain at an incredible rate. Your journey so far has been amazing to watch. You've gotten so freaking heavy, round and fat. And you show no signs of stopping. Truly incredible. Please keep up the awesome work and excellent content. It is an absolute treat to see you do your thing and continue to pack on pounds. Such drastic progress so quickly. Thank you ❤

Guest EmilyBBW

"Tough" ... super idea ;))! 

Totally love the concept ... looking forward to a v2 where more stuff is thrown inside of it ... incl. 4-6 bottles of beer (the secret receipt to make the belly fat really soft and sweet ...) and some neutral taste weight-gainer grain/powder (as you would do it in real live on a farm).

And what would make it perfect would be cosplay as additional spice on top of the events ... 😻!!

Epic hotness you are 😋😍!!

Guest Fa10herup

It's still possible to work out.

Always time to work on your (cheese) curls, (chicken) leg exercises, (frozen) push-ups, walk around the (cheese) block, stacking plates (of food), medicine (chocolate) ball, chin-up (to swallow), sit-and-reach (for food), and my absolute favorite which is running (a tube of shakes down to your mouth).

Healthy eating also is a possibility: Apple (-smoked bacon), corn (bread), cherry (cola), strawberry (short cake), orange (slice candies), peach (cobbler), green (jelly) beans, other "greens" that are the color of the more delicious foods you devour; and the list can go on.

Guest EmilyBBW

And for desert we need to ask our servant to enrich our table for a 4 pounds of dense pumpkin pie with heavy cream on top 😋😻😁!!

• maybejames locked this topic
  • S77 unlocked this topic