❤️‍🔥 Mochii Babii ~ Goddess of Gluttony ❤️‍🔥

Hi Mochii :), I'm on of your fan girls from Australia. I really love your content and watching you gain so quickly <3. I guess I have a photo/video suggestion, I'd love to see you wearing normal clothes (like jeans or leggings and a big top that actually fits you). you tend to wear things that show of your body which is awesome, but it would be cool to just see how big you look in normal clothes, like stuff you would wear around friends. Haha okay that is my suggestion. Love your content and hope you are happy and full ❤️

• Curvage Model
On 9/25/2020 at 12:21 AM, Loveallthelumps123 said:

Mochii I hate to be the odd ball out.  However, I hope you are doing this for you and your happiness.   Not for anyone else.  I saw your old photos and you smiled alot.  But I have not seen you smile in any of your content.  

Your happiness is #1.  Only you.  Do what makes you happy no matter what that may be :)

You are a beautiful queen no matter your size snd what you choose to do with your life!

Honestly, I'm very happy eating like a complete hog and playing video games all day, who would have guessed 😇

I always appreciate the support though, I'll always keep doing what makes me happy! 🥰

• Curvage Model
9 hours ago, kairis said:

Hi Mochii :), I'm on of your fan girls from Australia. I really love your content and watching you gain so quickly <3. I guess I have a photo/video suggestion, I'd love to see you wearing normal clothes (like jeans or leggings and a big top that actually fits you). you tend to wear things that show of your body which is awesome, but it would be cool to just see how big you look in normal clothes, like stuff you would wear around friends. Haha okay that is my suggestion. Love your content and hope you are happy and full ❤️

Thank you! 🥰 I actually just ordered some "normal clothes" I haven't had any in a while since I've mainly just been eating on the couch in my panties or naked 🙈 So I'll keep that in mind for the future!

• Curvage Model
On 9/30/2020 at 2:29 PM, Residentsteven said:

Talking about video games Mochii have you preordered the new xbox series X yet 🤔.

Hell yeah! 😏 I preordered the Series X and PS5! I literally spend my whole day on the couch you better believe I need the latest games 😈

Looking at getting a new PC soon too and maybe start Twitch streaming?! 🙈

2 hours ago, Mochii Babii said:

Hell yeah! 😏 I preordered the Series X and PS5! I literally spend my whole day on the couch you better believe I need the latest games 😈

Looking at getting a new PC soon too and maybe start Twitch streaming?! 🙈

And a ps5 😮😍 I’m definitely getting both too Mochii can’t wait for November 10th & 19th we have to wait a little longer for ps5 in the U.K. Twitch streaming that’s a brilliant idea 🥵. I don’t normally watch many streamers but if you started that would be amazing, it would also make an awesome idea for a stuffing video too 👍🏻.

• Curvage Model

More To Love | Sex Fat Chat ~ Now Available

1255486185_SexChatPreview.thumb.gif.fea9d124f4b1920e6b6fe83d580122d5.gif

Many of you have asked me about how my sex life has changed since gaining over 100 pounds so I go over every little juicy detail in this video!

Edited by Mochii Babii

I need to ask, if right now you are taking the weight gain shakes in daily bases or just when you're recording videos?  I'm really curios about it. And i must to say too, each more pound you get more sexy you become and i'm shocked how fat and fast you and are now. Keep going and keep indulging.

• Curvage Model
5 hours ago, eeucomisso said:

I need to ask, if right now you are taking the weight gain shakes in daily bases or just when you're recording videos?  I'm really curios about it. And i must to say too, each more pound you get more sexy you become and i'm shocked how fat and fast you and are now. Keep going and keep indulging.

I have them every once in a while when I'm filming or when I'm horny. I don't LOVE the taste of them so I stick to soda more often than not 🥰

Guest Fa10herup

Oh, Mochii!!! ❤❤❤

With every succulent swallow deep down inside you dream that it'll never end, gulp-gulp-gulp-gulp-ulp-gulp-gulp-gulp-gulp-gulp-gulp-gulp-gulp-gulp-gulp-gulp-gulp-gulp-breathe-gulp-gulp-gulp-gulp-gulp-gulp-gulp-gulp-gulp-gulp-... all while mountains of food pile up and surround you on all sides. Your rapidly-expanding belly is just going to knock all those mountains of empty plates onto the ground. 

This is the life. This is the best life ever. Enormousness awaits. Forward. Fatter. Forever. Prettier with every pound you put on, sexier with every stretch mark. Eating is life. Fattening is life. You know you're dreaming of a more massive Mochii ...

Resistance is nonexistent. 

Grow, GROW, GROW!!!!!!!!!! ❤❤❤

STRETCH the walls of your belly !!! You and your daring feeder Mochii Daddii are making some serious history in the annals of Feederism.  And I love the mounted funnel concept - another first in feeding inventiveness. That half gallon of sweet tea will soon become an ENTIRE GALLON as your capacity increases.  I've waited for a feeder like you since 1961 - my adventures as a Fat Admirer began then. 💕😃👍

Guest Frenchcookie
9 hours ago, Mochii Babii said:

Watch me get bloated on beer while soaping all my fat up in the shower 😈 🛁

Shit! that's what I call indulgence!

• Curvage Model
On 10/8/2020 at 7:14 PM, valsodar1990 said:

@Mochii Babii I have this hypothesis that your thigh is now wider than your your waist before your gaining journey. isn't that right ?

If you're talking about my skinny days than absolutely, my one thigh is way bigger than my old waist. I'm still a few inches shy of being bigger than when I officially started gaining in March tho 😉

Guest EmilyBBW

Cow costume sounds nice. You are only missing the proper tail and ears to make it complete. Maybe release a director's cut version of the video-clip later ;)?!

• maybejames locked this topic
  • S77 unlocked this topic