❤️‍🔥 Mochii Babii ~ Goddess of Gluttony ❤️‍🔥

• Curvage Model
9 hours ago, EmilyBBW said:

Wouldn't it be cool to have you life on the internet - eating - where people can select exactly what you may have to eat next :).

Guess that would be fun to see and of course experience how we all would love to support you getting really huge ;).

Hope your belly keeps growing ... totally love that on you! 😍

Not gonna lie, this is an idea we have been toying with but there's a lot of work to be done to make sure it's possible and done right. Maybe we can make that fantasy a reality too 😈

• Curvage Model
19 hours ago, Mrjoecool234 said:

I think a hot video idea would be you walking around the store filling your cart with fatty snacks and unhealthy food and watch all the people stare at you in disgust. :D

With my belly poking out the bottom of a wayy too small shirt? I love the idea but you act like I don't get every last thing I need delivered! You think a fat girl like me is going to WALK?! 😏

Edited by Mochii Babii

• Curvage Model
6 hours ago, Garamonde said:

You are becoming a testimate to just how fat a woman can get in as little time as possible and it is the hottest thing I have ever seen.

It's easy, all you have to do is be a complete slob 24/7 😘

69905436_IMG_94682.thumb.gif.64f0a51afe70f8ecd9d0aa5a36cef833.gif

4 hours ago, Mochii Babii said:

With my belly poking out the bottom of a wayy too small shirt? I love the idea but you act like I don't get every last thing I need delivered! You think a fat girl like me is going to WALK?! 😏

You know you love the feeling of everyone staring at a disgusting bloated pig filling her cart with super unhealthy snacks. You’d love the torture of walking if it meant all eyes on you. 😏🤤

I have again watch your last KFC stuffing ! You are big ! Hope to see you fatter quickly ! And just wanted to say I love your super long hair ! 😍 You are the perfect woman : long hair, a real bust, biiig belly, and you waddle a little (for the moment :p)

I really want to see a shower video ☺️

You are the best faster gainer of all time if you continue to grow like this !

On 1/9/2020 at 23:36, Mochii Babii said:

¡ Ha comenzado un nuevo capítulo de mi ganancia! Ven a ver mi nuevo Pesaje, medidas y relleno 😇

943436494_WeighInPastaPreview.thumb.gif.9f5a14bfbf87de5e6fcd59cc9c047462.gif

fuck you really a pig !!! I've been seeing women in this feetiche for years, but I've never seen anyone gain so much weight and so fast Carmen Lafox is one of my favorite bbw but what you have done in less than a year It took her about 3 years to make it Now you and Carmen will weigh almost the same You must be close to 300 pounds or maybe you weigh a little more a few more months and you'll be at 400

Guest EmilyBBW
On 9/1/2020 at 11:04 PM, Mochii Babii said:

Not gonna lie, this is an idea we have been toying with but there's a lot of work to be done to make sure it's possible and done right. Maybe we can make that fantasy a reality too 😈

Well, without having to make too much technically (otherwise you may be fastest in just purchasing an animal feeding-machine), how about you sitting on a convenient large chair / sofa, belly lifted up a bit through a pregnancy belt (just for fun), having a funnel in your mouth which goes straight out of your mouth and 90 degrees straight up with a cone on top for easy filling into.

Then have prepared around 3 gallons of weight gainer or even real food processed in a mixer .. piled up on glasses on a table besides. And of course filming all through 4 cameras (side and side, front and up) - just for later cutting into a great movie.

So there are those websites, where people pay "tips" ... so just collect the right amount of tips and your feeder will poor into the cone glass after glass.

Once you feel really badly full, take a break of maybe 30-60 min and then continue with the 2nd session of filling.

Just an idea from girl to girl ... at least that is what I would love someone to do to me ...

And in case you want to put on-top a kinky part ... why not attach some breast pump running in parallel. Maybe after several sessions with it you are lucky to spread out juice the same time ... and this time it would be up to your feeder to gobble that down ;).

Guest Fa10herup
On 9/5/2020 at 4:02 PM, Mochii Babii said:

Make Me Fatter ~ Now Available

I don't just WANT my feeder to make me fatter anymore, I NEED him to make me fatter..

254597311_MakeMeFatterPreview.thumb.gif.7afec133eaa676c6c01183307e8ec9e2.gif

It is an absolute must. Mochii must grow! No exceptions! ❤❤❤❤

WOW !!!  This is the most spectacular weight gain I've ever seen.  And to think you're just getting started excites my manhood in the most unprecedented way, to be completely honest.  I know that soon your lucky Feeder will have to get a stack of bricks to reinforce the furniture. So please don't stop getting fatter, and fatter, and FATTER until the floors are creaking under your massive weight gain !!! 💕😃👍

• Curvage Model
On 9/8/2020 at 7:43 PM, cycling1951 said:

So, is it truly the decision of Mochii Dadii for you to remain inside the confines of your new residence and submit to his wishes of constant nourishment, or will you have any contact with the outside world? Sounds like a feedee’s dream (and ours 😁) !!

Hahahah well you're half right! I don't have to stay inside and be stuck to the bed like I did during my quarantine gaining, since I'd like to keep my mobility, I'm still trying to regain some strength by being a little more active 😌

However, I did agree to give him control and submit to his wishes, so we shall see how it goes 😜

• Curvage Model
On 9/9/2020 at 12:29 PM, Deusflamma said:

Already excited to see your body in one year ! Oh ! Excuse me, in 3 months ! You are growing so fast !

You are the most invested BBW I have ever seen ! Hope to see you become an SSBBW ;)

Wowow these comparisons are 🔥🔥🔥  

• Curvage Model
23 hours ago, rotwang said:

WOW !!!  This is the most spectacular weight gain I've ever seen.  And to think you're just getting started excites my manhood in the most unprecedented way, to be completely honest.  I know that soon your lucky Feeder will have to get a stack of bricks to reinforce the furniture. So please don't stop getting fatter, and fatter, and FATTER until the floors are creaking under your massive weight gain !!! 💕😃👍

Thank you so much ❤️  but whoa whoa who said I was just getting started 😂  To be fair, the bed is already creaking and wobbling, so reinforced furniture may be necessary very soon 😏

• Curvage Model
14 hours ago, Knickerbocker67 said:

I underestimated how hot this weight gain was 

Being able to scroll from my first stuffing video to now and literally watching me expand and grow so much in 6 months is crazy 🤤  Still more growing for me to do!

• maybejames locked this topic
  • S77 unlocked this topic