❤️‍🔥 Mochii Babii ~ Goddess of Gluttony ❤️‍🔥

• Curvage Model
22 hours ago, cycling1951 said:

Is it getting easier to go out and about now? It must be nice to relax and do things when you want, and not have to keep a schedule... 

I told myself I would go out for walks and get out more.... but I’ve honestly been so lazy and haven’t been getting back my strength at all 😅

We actually uber’d to the park even though the subway is really close and easy. The thought of walking to the subway and then having to take stairs made me want to lay down. 

Also, I do have a schedule... it’s designed to make consistent Mochii Babii level clips for y’all 😘😂

• Curvage Model
20 hours ago, brcyllr said:

When you're so fat, that you're not sure if a close-up pic is of boobs, belly, butt, or backfat... your body is that far beyond normal proportions 😍

All of me is just round, plump, and covered in stretchmarks 😜

18 hours ago, Residentsteven said:

😮 I love to see fat girls eating outside like this especially the shots of you from the side with your rolls that yellow top highlights them nicely 🥵 that zip looks like it’s struggling to contain all of your belly. 

Definitely wish I saw more fat girls out there having a filling lunch, but instead mostly fit or average people eating salads and small pastries 😪

Also thank you! I loved feeling how tight the yellow shirt is on me and how it rode up my round belly. I made a comment about my jean shorts in the video, but they were definitely getting tighter as I stuffed 🥵

Edited by Mochii Babii

• Curvage Model
3 hours ago, ForTheLoveOfThickWomen said:

I really have to hand it to you, Mochii....

I’ve been involved in curvage mainly as a lurker since 2006, when I was a wee 16 year old. 

I’ve rarely seen such commitment to gaining.

And you’re absolutely beautiful too, so it’s probably one of the hottest things going. 

Thank you so much for taking the time to say this! I appreciate it ❤️

Having such overwhelmingly positive support since the beginning has made my plunge into gluttony and hedonism all the more pleasurable and worth it. 

Im so happy now being able to continue my gain and share my growth with all you lovely people 😘

Wow, just the description of this video got me excited 😆!!!!!

Those can’t be old shorts that you were able to button up around that enormous empty belly ! What size have you grown into for the time being? So HOT 🔥 You asked to be waited on hand and foot: new chair, ride to and from the park, etc. Then you inflated your belly with a ridiculous amount of food, exposing your swollen belly for all to see.🍗🍗🍗🍗🍗🍗🍗🍗🍗 😳 Once home, you stripped off your now tight clothes to get comfortable.
   The story line and videography/editing were exceptional, as usual. Thanks for another quality job!!   😁 You two are the best on Curvage in my opinion !!!

• Curvage Model
19 hours ago, Chuckgreen505 said:

So lucky you get to be fat and free with no mask but stay safe just in case @Mochii Babii and keep packing on the pounds you look great 😘😍

No, no, no, my love. I am definitely wearing a mask, especially the whole ride in the uber and also when walking around the park 😱

My mask was off for eating shots and photographs, but all of the tables were distanced at least 6 feet apart. 

I've really been wanting to do a beach video, but safety is our biggest concern and what's been holding us back from going 😢

Thank you so much for your concern and being so caring! ❤️ 

• Curvage Model
18 hours ago, jamals said:

your stuffings are always so crazy. has your stomach ever gone berserk on you? like a really bad stomach ache or a big meal just not sitting right? 

Oh my god yes 😂   I've talked about this a few times, but most stuffings did a number on me. I keep Tums on my bedside table and we got the Pepto extra strength in the bathroom! Especially during the first 2-3 weeks of my 30 days of stuffing! 

I'm sure people are tired of hearing me say it, but that's why I always said smoking (not cigarettes) was my biggest savior, because it helped with stomach aches and nausea after and usually lulled me into a heavy nap 😅  Thus, why I always sleep after big stuffings, I think it's just engrained in me at the point! 

Edited by Mochii Babii

Guest Vilo34
1 hour ago, Mochii Babii said:

Oh my god yes 😂   I've talked about this a few times, but most stuffings did a number on me. I keep Tums on my bedside table and we got the Pepto extra strength in the bathroom! Especially during the first 2-3 weeks of my 30 days of stuffing! 

I'm sure people are tired of hearing me say it, but that's why I always said smoking (not cigarettes) was my biggest savior, because it helped with stomach aches and nausea after and usually lulled me into a heavy nap 😅  Thus, why I always sleep after big stuffings, I think it's just engrained in me at the point! 

smoking? like what?

• maybejames locked this topic
  • S77 unlocked this topic