❀️‍πŸ”₯ Mochii Babii ~ Goddess of Gluttony ❀️‍πŸ”₯

• Curvage Model

The video is LIVE and the contest has ended! Any guesses beyond this point will not count!

I have messaged the winners now! If you DID NOT get a message then you DID NOT WIN!

Thank you for participatingΒ and I hope you enjoy my Final Quarantine Weigh In! - Spoiler. I gained a FUCK TON of weight...

Edited by Mochii Babii

4 hours ago, Mochii Babii said:

IMG_8353.thumb.jpeg.bfbfae58c52ab5cd05f51a9e028861d0.jpegΒ IMG_8354.thumb.jpeg.601be9baa1e7bb902ae0b7c777ecc81f.jpegΒ IMG_8356.thumb.jpeg.1b58a67ac7a1eb2583ed2c889515680f.jpegΒ IMG_8361.thumb.jpeg.06ebd85917b8304db8d08047c7ab5c3e.jpeg

Final Quarantine Weigh In TONIGHT!

1) React To This PostΒ 

2) Reply with your Weight Guess in LBS

The first 3 people that guess my final quarantine weight will win the video for FREE!

*No hints this time, you'll have to have followed my quarantine gain journey to have any clue what it could be! πŸ˜‰

Mochii, just wanted to say your dedication to gaining, posting and creating quality and reasonably priced content, answering questions and engaging with fans has been incredible and unparalleled during the last few months. Seeing your progress and hearing your input and feelings about it all is a treat. The extra weight is impossible not to notice and looking sexy as hell on you. You're really porking up and filling out. Keep up the excellent work πŸ‘πŸ’•

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, Bmaximum77 said:

Mochii, just wanted to say your dedication to gaining, posting and creating quality and reasonably priced content, answering questions and engaging with fans has been incredible and unparalleled during the last few months. Seeing your progress and hearing your input and feelings about it all is a treat. The extra weight is impossible not to notice and looking sexy as hell on you. You're really porking up and filling out. Keep up the excellent work πŸ‘πŸ’•

Thank you so much! This is only the beginning πŸ₯°

Guest grateful

This has been a game changer. You are going to inspire massive weight gain everywhere!  ❀️

Thanks for the most outrageous videos in the history of feeder/feedee genre!  😁

You guys just took everything to another level!Β  😍πŸ₯°πŸ”₯😊

Β 

You look amazing. I hope that you could do a video what is the reaction from your friends and family when they see your weight gain. Also all kind of fat chat and public videos are great. What do you think is your familys reaction when they see you after this weight gain?

On 6/17/2020 at 12:18 PM, Mochii Babii said:

IMG_8353.thumb.jpeg.bfbfae58c52ab5cd05f51a9e028861d0.jpegΒ IMG_8354.thumb.jpeg.601be9baa1e7bb902ae0b7c777ecc81f.jpegΒ IMG_8356.thumb.jpeg.1b58a67ac7a1eb2583ed2c889515680f.jpegΒ IMG_8361.thumb.jpeg.06ebd85917b8304db8d08047c7ab5c3e.jpeg

1) React To This PostΒ 

The first 3 people that guess my final quarantine weight will win the video for FREE!

*No hints this time, you'll have to have followed my quarantine gain journey to have any clue what it could be! πŸ˜‰

• Curvage Model
On 6/18/2020 at 12:48 AM, grateful said:

This has been a game changer. You are going to inspire massive weight gain everywhere!  ❀️

Thanks for the most outrageous videos in the history of feeder/feedee genre!  😁

You guys just took everything to another level!Β  😍πŸ₯°πŸ”₯😊

Β 

Thank you! I can already see the effects on the community, many people taking on their own challenges now! With the help of you guys we launched a fattening CRAZE! πŸ˜†

Guest Carmen lover
On 6/17/2020 at 8:18 PM, Mochii Babii said:

1) React To This PostΒ 

262ibs

• Curvage Model
19 hours ago, ettari200 said:

You look amazing. I hope that you could do a video what is the reaction from your friends and family when they see your weight gain. Also all kind of fat chat and public videos are great. What do you think is your familys reaction when they see you after this weight gain?

I will definitely do a family reactions video of some kind. That should be happening in the next few weeks! @Mochii DaddiiΒ and I are taking this weekend off and starting the next chapter of content next week!

It's tough to say what their reaction will be, they will likely think I'm pregnant if I had to guess lol

14 hours ago, wf36 said:

Have you beenΒ dropping the calorie intake or has it been still high since you've stopped the challenge?

I'm no longer tracking calories (thank god πŸ₯΅) but I've been eating just as much. You can't just stop eating like this, your body starts to crave soda, sugar, fat...

I'm just very happy to be done "calorie counting" because it really reminded me of my fitness days wayyy too much. Now I can get my food and DEVOUR it without having to log every second of it..if anything it's probably gonna lead to me eating even more πŸ˜…

• Curvage Model

Promotion Reminder 🏷

I'm running two review promotions until Sunday 6/21 @ 11:59PM

Promo 1: Purchase & Review both parts of my All Day Fast Food Binge & Get my special aftermath video for FREE

Promo 2: Purchase & Review my Final Quarantine Weigh In to get my entire Growth Log!Β All weigh in & measurement numbers + every single daily/weekly calorie count!

Β 

Β 

9 minutes ago, Mochii Babii said:

⭐️ FREE VIDEO FRIDAY ⭐️

FVF.thumb.gif.8931f03dafc1b192836a6bedb9ccc10f.gif

This weeks free video is 3L Coke & Mentos Super Bloat!Β Originally shot on AprilΒ 29thΒ 2020!

To get access to this videoΒ completely free you must...

1) React To This Post

2) Reply In This ThreadΒ with what videos in public you'd like to see me make! (Ex. Public Stuffing, Workout, Buffet etc.)

3) Make Sure You Are Following Me

I will beΒ messagingΒ everyone that participates by the end of the day with theΒ video!

Promotion Ends at tonight at 11:59PM EST

Workout