❤️‍🔥 Mochii Babii ~ Goddess of Gluttony ❤️‍🔥

7 hours ago, Mochii Babii said:

He sleeps in sometimes on the weekends! If we’re lucky. 
It’s definitely gotten awkward, he won’t even look at me or @Mochii Daddii 😅😂

This annoys me so much that your housemate is so uncomfortable/rude about this stuff. Like he has no right to be making you and Daddii feel uncomfortable in your kitchen + living areas. You are gorgeous and resilient so don't be afraid to stand up for yourself okay :)❤️

Guest brcyllr
5 hours ago, Mochii Babii said:

One more day until weigh in!

When you make your weigh-in video, can you please do a remake of your post-30-day weigh in, in which you shuffle yourself off the bed on the right hand side and stand up?  It looked difficult for you then, but with 30+ pounds more, should be much more of a struggle now!!

• Curvage Model
12 hours ago, kairis said:

This annoys me so much that your housemate is so uncomfortable/rude about this stuff. Like he has no right to be making you and Daddii feel uncomfortable in your kitchen + living areas. You are gorgeous and resilient so don't be afraid to stand up for yourself okay :)❤️

Oh trust me, he has always been this way (judging and taking up space) way before I started gaining weight or my feeder being over.  
I appreciate you saying this though! 🥰

Guest brcyllr
1 hour ago, Mochii Babii said:

Fried chicken for breakfast? Why the hell not?! 

😏

May the thighs go to your thighs, and the sides go to your sides 😁

Guest brcyllr

Always amazing how much you can pack into that gut of yours!  And is that high-calorie bubble tea?

• Curvage Model
47 minutes ago, chucklehead2 said:

It's been a while since your 30 day challenge. Are you still staying full all day day now even though you don't have to?

Although I have less meals per day I typically have larger meals so I do remain full most of the day! But definitely no where near as packed as the 30 day stuffing challenge. Can't be spending 8K a month on food anymore sadly 😋

5 hours ago, Mochii Babii said:

Although I have less meals per day I typically have larger meals so I do remain full most of the day! But definitely no where near as packed as the 30 day stuffing challenge. Can't be spending 8K a month on food anymore sadly 😋

That's so hot. I'm happy to know this is your natural appetite now lol

Guest brcyllr
4 hours ago, Mochii Babii said:

Calories 5/31 & Weekly Total 😉

Weigh In tomorrow 😈

Another week well above 50K calories... I'm so proud of you, Babii... you're such a good growing girl 😍 Looking forward to your weigh-in today!! 😁

Guest brcyllr

I was just looking over your past photos in preparation for your weigh-in video today :)At some point, could you try on the black dress you wore in the sushi video (I bet it fits much differently now!), and do a remake of the exercise attempt video (I bet it will be much more difficult now!).