❀️‍πŸ”₯ Mochii Babii ~ Goddess of Gluttony ❀️‍πŸ”₯

2 hours ago, Mochii Babii said:

Total Calories 5/16: 8,870

Can't wait to show you guys the video from my stuffing today. It's probably one of my best so far! That video drops tomorrow night, I'm filming my bi-weekly weigh in tomorrow and that will release on Monday ;)

A4EEF5B5-B6D8-44E8-8CC7-AEB6C9BAE91A.png

Same day tomorrow. Same day tomorrow is 60000 in a week. I believe in you. We believe in You.Β 

Guest Mdrmax
On 5/15/2020 at 9:05 PM, Mochii Babii said:

Diner_Breakfast_Preview.thumb.gif.04e5e7bb092680f4a34ebde48168a2f1.gif

⭐️FREE VIDEO FRIDAY ⭐️

This weeks free video is Bloated Breakfast Belly originally shot on March 22nd 2020!

To get access to this video completely free you must...

1) React To This Post!

2) Reply with your favorite type of video! (IE: stuffings, force feeding, role-play, try ons etc.)

I will be messaging everyone that participates the video later today!

Β 

You are absolutely gorgeous and amazing! 😍 

and i always like stuffing like you always do 😜

• Curvage Model

Ventured out into my living room this morningΒ for a change of scenery. I'm pretty sure my roommate thinks I'm hiding a pregnancy with how much weight I gained so quickly..

I tried to hide my belly by tucking it into my pants but it was so tight and left really deep marks in my soft tummyΒ πŸ₯Ί

I had to let my gut free to be able to cram down my breakfast but my roommate definitely saw me gorging with my huge gut out 🀭

IMG_7548.jpeg

IMG_7549.jpeg

IMG_7550.jpeg

IMG_7551.jpeg

IMG_7552.jpeg

Guest brcyllr

Yep, your roommate must think you're pregnant! And wow, your face in that last pic, so chubby!Β 

If you are averaging more than 50,000 calories a week, that is more than 7,142 calories a day. While you protest that you do nothing but sit around, which would mean calculating the number of calories that you need to maintain a pound at 8 to 10, I calculated where you will get to, if you are active enough to require 12 calories per pound per day. If you are wondering why you are getting so fat, that number of calories per day will eventually get you to 595 pounds. Figuring that you are maybe 230 by now, that means that, at 12 calories per pound, you need 2,760 calories to maintain. If you eat 7,142 calories per day, that is 4,382 extra per day - enough to gain 1.25 pounds per day. Once you hit around 290, you gain would slow to less than a pound a day. By the time that you hit 500 pounds, you will need 3 days to gain another pound.Β  If this is a goal, I recommend that you start a serious conditioning program, since you are going to need some strong muscles to move yourself around. That is one reason that I am figuring 12 calories per pound for maintenance, which assumes that you a moderately active. It is amazing that you have been able toΒ maintain that kind of an intake on a regular basis. How far are you planning to take this?

Guest Ace lyon

Baby girl your big fat ** belly is so sexy and I absolutely love all that Pudge in your panties 😘

• Curvage Model
On 5/16/2020 at 1:15 PM, Fa10herup said:

Unpopular opinion, but Screw tight clothes. Too much work. :)

Agreed! Now I just lay around in my undies all day. Putting clothes on leaves me winded 🀣

Edited by Mochii Babii

• Curvage Model
On 5/16/2020 at 3:09 PM, Residentsteven said:

Just look at that huge gut 😍 I wonder if that shirt ever fit πŸ˜‚. PlusΒ I always like how you have more food in the background more treats kitkat minis πŸ˜‹.

Well I definitely can't remember the girl who used to fit into that shirt 😏. Hahah one of my biggest gaining tips is to always have your fave snacks near you! I even have chips and oreos under my desk.

• Curvage Model
On 5/16/2020 at 4:02 PM, Soja said:

Those pics make you look like the queen of all pigs

That's me πŸ˜‚Β Mochii of the House slob, the First of Her Name,Β The Overfed, KhaleesiΒ of Messy Stuffings, Breaker of Beds,Β andΒ Mother of Pigs.Β Β 

Edited by Mochii Babii
Weird bolding

• Curvage Model
5 hours ago, extra_m13 said:

so very hot ! are we going to extend this joy ride for another couple of months ?

I hope so! It'll depend on a lot of things.. but I do love to lay in bed, play Skyrim, and get fatter 🀀 So maybe I'll never stop lmao

• Curvage Model
4 hours ago, brcyllr said:

Yep, your roommate must think you're pregnant! And wow, your face in that last pic, so chubby!Β 

Β 

4 hours ago, snorlaxpower said:

Roommate so lucky to watch you eating

My roommate looked away SO FAST.. and kind of looked disgusted at..? I feltΒ awkward at first, but then felt so smug because maybeΒ he couldn't handle of this gutΒ Β πŸ˜‚Β  He can honestly probably hear the nasty sex me and my feeder have hahah.

• maybejames locked this topic
  • S77 unlocked this topic