❀️‍πŸ”₯ Mochii Babii ~ Goddess of Gluttony ❀️‍πŸ”₯

• Curvage Model
41 minutes ago, Lovessbbws said:

You getting muth fatter so fast . are you all time hungry? Your booty getting big too. If carantin will be more than year you still will eat?

I'll be eating until Quarantine ends or I run out of money whichever comes first. I doubt it will be a year though, businesses are already opening in my city. I expect about 2 monthsΒ :)

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, Jazzman said:

I am changing my projection for you reaching 277 lbs.Clearly you are incapable of eating "Only' 7200 calories a day.lol

I think you will hit the 100 lbs.Quarantine Gain in Early June. Imagine the reactions of Everyone who knows you in everyday life

It's just crazy, you don't realize how many calories are in things until you are calculating this stuff..like I didn't know a single empanada was 500 cal! or that ramen was 400 cal a pack!Β Like what!? A large bubble tea at almost 1,000 calories like how did I SURVIVE eating just 1500 calories a day!?

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, letsgetfatter said:

I'm so excited for when you go back to the real world after quarentine. I hope you share all the stories.Β 

Stories? You guys are gonna get videos! How about my wide ass trying to fit through a subway turnstile? Going to a TINY NY restaurant and squeezing my lard filled body into a tiny chair haha

• Curvage Model

6,000 Calorie Doritos Nachos Stuffing

I decided to build my ownΒ HIGH CALORIEΒ massive nachos platter made from 2 Bags of Doritos, 3 chipotle bowls,Β PLUSΒ Queso and Guac!Β 

The calorie total of thisΒ RIDICULOUSΒ FEASTΒ wasΒ 6,300!Β 

Watch meΒ GORGEΒ on this cheesy mess handful after handful until I eventually decide to goΒ FACE FIRSTΒ into a blissful NachoΒ ECSTASY

Β 

Β 

Nachos Preview.gif

you are a dream honestly if i had a girlfriend like you a pretty and fat asian girl and he told me that he will spend a month eating like a pig watch her get fat day by day ... I would think that I'm dead and that I must be in heaven, it's amazing how you gained 49 pounds in 30 days some girls fail to gain that amount in a year

• Curvage Model
16 minutes ago, Alex44 said:

you are a dream honestly if i had a girlfriend like you a pretty and fat asian girl and he told me that he will spend a month eating like a pig watch her get fat day by day ... I would think that I'm dead and that I must be in heaven, it's amazing how you gained 49 pounds in 30 days some girls fail to gain that amount in a year

Wow I LOVE that comparison. I got FAT and my stretch marks are insane compared to then!Β