❤️‍🔥 Mochii Babii ~ Goddess of Gluttony ❤️‍🔥

1 minute ago, Mochii Babii said:

I mean when you literally eat ALL DAY long eventually you just crave MORE and MORE!

Watched your megaritto (the one with the huge burrito) video, insane to think you could eat that even after having 5 meals that day. 😀. If I have missed the answer I am sorry but why did you decide to get so fat so fast? 

• Curvage Model
8 minutes ago, Tastic1 said:

Watched your megaritto (the one with the huge burrito) video, insane to think you could eat that even after having 5 meals that day. 😀. If I have missed the answer I am sorry but why did you decide to get so fat so fast? 

I just PM'd you the link to my about me where I go into everything in DETAIL :)

21 hours ago, Mochii Babii said:

Quarantine & Gain - New Feedee Challenge 

Starting tomorrow May 4th I will be attempting to consume 50,000 CALORIES a WEEK until Quarantine lifts in my city!

Check out my new video for full details on my next Feedee Challenge! 

Is it bad that now I don't want the quarantine to ever end? 😆 Seriously though, if you keep this up this is going to be the most epic, well-documented gain of all time. Live your big, fat, gluttony-fueled dreams ;)

Guest PigInProgress

Omg I can’t believe how wide you’re getting! You’re literally turning into a ball!