❤️‍🔥 Mochii Babii ~ Goddess of Gluttony ❤️‍🔥

On 6/19/2020 at 1:09 PM, Mochii Babii said:

️ FREE VIDEO FRIDAY 

FVF.thumb.gif.8931f03dafc1b192836a6bedb9ccc10f.gif

This weeks free video is 3L Coke & Mentos Super Bloat! Originally shot on April 29th 2020!

To get access to this video completely free you must...

1) React To This Post

2) Reply In This Thread with what videos in public you'd like to see me make! (Ex. Public Stuffing, Workout, Buffet etc.)

3) Make Sure You Are Following Me

I will be messaging everyone that participates by the end of the day with the video!

Promotion Ends at tonight at 11:59PM EST

I would like to see you walking outside before going to the buffet and then walking outside after the buffet

Guest brcyllr
56 minutes ago, Mochii Babii said:

You are definitely not alone in your desire to know my family's reactions 😂

I do love your creativity here, but again, I don't want to record or reveal the faces of my loved ones. 

If anything, maybe I'll record just the audio, or just talk about what they said haha. 

Thanks for your support ❤️ 

I would think that Mochii Dadii could blur out your family's faces pretty easily, right?  We'd still get their body language (arms waving, grabbing your chub to make sure it's real, leaning forward or back, etc) without seeing their faces.  They ARE going to be shocked!!

15 minutes ago, brcyllr said:

I would think that Mochii Dadii could blur out your family's faces pretty easily, right?  We'd still get their body language (arms waving, grabbing your chub to make sure it's real, leaning forward or back, etc) without seeing their faces.  They ARE going to be shocked!!

C’mon Mann - What part of NO, THANK YOU do you not understand?

On 6/19/2020 at 12:09 PM, Mochii Babii said:

️ FREE VIDEO FRIDAY 

This weeks free video is 3L Coke & Mentos Super Bloat! Originally shot on April 29th 2020!

1) React To This Post

2) Reply In This Thread with what videos in public you'd like to see me make! (Ex. Public Stuffing, Workout, Buffet etc.)

I will be messaging everyone that participates by the end of the day with the video!

You need a buffet 

I hope you are enjoying a relaxing weekend ! With the heat it must be a little tough getting around? 😅

I thought of an idea - depending on your budget, going to a fancy restaurant (maybe Italian) and ordering 2 or 3 entrees with several apps, Might be priceless for you to see the reaction of the wait staff and other patrons as you “House” your meal down!!😀

• Curvage Model
7 hours ago, cycling1951 said:

I hope you are enjoying a relaxing weekend ! With the heat it must be a little tough getting around? 😅

I thought of an idea - depending on your budget, going to a fancy restaurant (maybe Italian) and ordering 2 or 3 entrees with several apps, Might be priceless for you to see the reaction of the wait staff and other patrons as you “House” your meal down!!😀

Oh this is totally the plan the second restaurants open for seating!

On 6/19/2020 at 1:09 PM, Mochii Babii said:

️ FREE VIDEO FRIDAY 

1) React To This Post

• Curvage Model

Now Pending

I have a very special BONUS VIDEO today that I think my die hard fans will love 😉

This video showcases highlights from EVERY SINGLE VIDEO I've put out during my Quarantine Gaining Challenge! That's a mashup up over FIFTY (50) different videos into one! All in chronological order. Think of it like the Mochii Babii sampler 😆

You can quite literally WATCH ME GROW from my first video to my latest AND it includes ALL weigh in numbers from start to finish!

I even included some bonus, never before seen footage from my skinny days & accidental gain from last year!

Whether you have followed my journey from start to finish and just want to see it unfold in one video or you're new to my content this video is the one to get!

Montage_Preview_Curvage.gif

8 hours ago, Mochii Babii said:

Now Pending

I have a very special BONUS VIDEO today that I think my die hard fans will love 😉

This video showcases highlights from EVERY SINGLE VIDEO I've put out during my Quarantine Gaining Challenge! That's a mashup up over FIFTY (50) different videos into one! All in chronological order. Think of it like the Mochii Babii sampler 😆

You can quite literally WATCH ME GROW from my first video to my latest AND it includes ALL weigh in numbers from start to finish!

I even included some bonus, never before seen footage from my skinny days & accidental gain from last year!

Whether you have followed my journey from start to finish and just want to see it unfold in one video or you're new to my content this video is the one to get!

Montage_Preview_Curvage.gif

I just love how sloppily you eat and how your belly just gets fuller and fuller. One of the best🤤🐷🐋

• Curvage Model
12 hours ago, Garamonde said:

How do we get that last one?

It took longer than expected to get approved but it's out now!

9 hours ago, Supper1 said:

I just love how sloppily you eat and how your belly just gets fuller and fuller. One of the best🤤🐷🐋

Every time I stuff I can always pack away just a LITTLE bit more!

Just now, Supper1 said:

I can't get over how you devour food. It's just soo hot and that full belly🤤🤰🐖

Gotta love how round it gets!

absolutely fantastic. now comes the tricky part. if you enjoyed all the eating enough for it to continue in some form then probably the weight will continue to come, if this was all for this period and ending as of now and going back to being pre quarentine weight oh my, then lets go all this last week. that belly deserves a lot of care and kisses ! thanks for sharing

• Curvage Model
5 minutes ago, extra_m13 said:

absolutely fantastic. now comes the tricky part. if you enjoyed all the eating enough for it to continue in some form then probably the weight will continue to come, if this was all for this period and ending as of now and going back to being pre quarentine weight oh my, then lets go all this last week. that belly deserves a lot of care and kisses ! thanks for sharing

I will 100% be continuing to gain 😇

On 6/20/2020 at 4:13 PM, Mochii Babii said:

3 straight months of binge eating does a body good 😉

Compare 1.gif

Your results are a new benchmark to the world of feederism and should influence more girls to transform themselves rapidly. If these results are from 90 days imagine what can happen in 180. You are the future!!! Never give up can’t wait to see become 300 pounds soon.

Mochii, this was so hot! There is such a vast difference between the amount you were able to binge in the beginning vs the end of the challenge. I can't believe how you power through even when you are beyond stuffed. Oh, and those stretch marks, a testament to your rapid obesity.

(p.s. thanks for recommending The Expanse, it filled a week of binge watching and I loved it!)

• Curvage Model
9 hours ago, Mickinhburg said:

Mochii, this was so hot! There is such a vast difference between the amount you were able to binge in the beginning vs the end of the challenge. I can't believe how you power through even when you are beyond stuffed. Oh, and those stretch marks, a testament to your rapid obesity.

(p.s. thanks for recommending The Expanse, it filled a week of binge watching and I loved it!)

Thank you so so much ❤️ Trust me, that binge was literally ALL DAY because I needed breaks hahah @Mochii Daddii even has a clip or two of me snoring loudly in between meals 😂

I am loving my new stretch marks, can't wait to show them off at the beach or in the park!

(Also, omg was the ending of season 4???? I wanted to do a cosplay of one of the characters, but idk if enough people would know who I'm referring to lol I am dying for that new season). 

3 hours ago, Mochii Babii said:

Thank you so so much ❤️ Trust me, that binge was literally ALL DAY because I needed breaks hahah @Mochii Daddii even has a clip or two of me snoring loudly in between meals 😂

I am loving my new stretch marks, can't wait to show them off at the beach or in the park!

(Also, omg was the ending of season 4???? I wanted to do a cosplay of one of the characters, but idk if enough people would know who I'm referring to lol I am dying for that new season). 

You should cosplay as one of the characters I feel the expanse is even more widespread then it was on syfy. Have you ever read any of the books?

• Curvage Model

New Video: Fat In Public

First_Steps_Pre.thumb.gif.4a507754f164e60ad817c2c58163ff59.gif

Watch me take my first real steps outside in 3 months!

After a nearly 100 pound gain I waddle when I walk, get tired SO easily and end up having to stuff my face with donuts, fat belly on display for the world to see!

Edited by Mochii Babii