❤️‍🔥 Mochii Babii ~ Goddess of Gluttony ❤️‍🔥

• Curvage Model
7 hours ago, Lovessbbws said:

How you feal so stuffed belly is it normal to you?

I've definitely gotten used to the feeling of being so stuffed all the time but that doesn't stop my belly making it hard for me to even move 🥵

18 hours ago, Harryboy said:

You look so sexy, that belly is amazing. How can you shake it when it’s that full? You never feel sick? 🥰🥰😍

For sure I feel sick sometimes, I mean I load my body with absolute garbage on the daily, it usually passes pretty quick and horniness takes it's place lol

Guest Glass_

Man I'm almost certain you're going to pass that 400 mark.

I know a big claim, but almost positive at this point 😛

• Curvage Model
7 hours ago, thingything2 said:

How do you think you would cope if you could only eat 2k calories in a day? I bet you couldn't make it to noon...

2K calories is like a low calorie meal for me now...I couldn't imagine going back to eating JUST 2K a DAY...I'd literally die...

Guest brcyllr
1 minute ago, Mochii Babii said:

Can't wait to go out to restaurants looking like this and see how many heads I turn 😏

That gut is a monument to your unrestrained gluttony over the past several months... Wear it proudly! It announces to every restaurant you enter: there will be serious eating here, and I will leave with as much food as I can possibly pack inside myself, which is considerable! You may need to haul or roll me out though :)

• maybejames locked this topic
  • S77 unlocked this topic