❀️‍πŸ”₯ Mochii Babii ~ Goddess of Gluttony ❀️‍πŸ”₯

6 hours ago, Mochii Babii said:

Quarantine & Gain Challenge Update

For those of you that don't know, on Monday May 4th, after having come off a 30 Day Stuffing ChallengeΒ I decided to challenge myself again toΒ consume 50K Calories a week, every week until Quarantine ended in my city (NYC)

As of today, NYC is set to begin the first phase of reopening on June 8th and my old retail job has offered me my position back...At first I thought I might end the challenge on that dayΒ and possibly evenΒ return to that awful job..

But then I realized just how much I love my new lifestyle and this community...So I decided to decline their offer and extend thisΒ challenge to June 13th!Β  With the final weigh in being on June 15th!Β March 13th was the day I officially started gaining so I felt it only fitting to end this quarantine challenge exactly 3 months later!

β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’

After my challenge I will absolutely still be gaining and participating in the community just in a less "structured" way. My feeder and I have many things planned for post quarantine...I will FINALLY leave my bed and apartment, get family reactions,Β restaurant stuffings, more role-play, public outdoor videosΒ and more!

I'm reallyΒ excited to dive into that new contentΒ and to bring you guys video concepts you have never seen before!Β But as for this moment, there's still about two weeks left of my challenge and being a feedee is officially my full time job with no going back...

I appreciate any and all support you guys give! Whether it's buying clips or reacting to my posts you guys are the best and I look forward to continuingΒ my journey as a full time feedee!

It has been astounding to see your growth throughout and respect your decision to continue following your dreams.

• Curvage Model
13 hours ago, distance23 said:

It has been astounding to see your growth throughout and respect your decision to continue following your dreams.

12 hours ago, rotwang said:

You've made history in the realm of Fat Admirers.Β  Created content that will earn hefty revenue for many decades to come. THANKS for updating us on the exciting new developments in your personal life.Β  I'm going to stay tuned in, and alert for moreΒ !!! πŸ’•πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘

Thank you both soΒ much! It has been an intense and wild ride these past few months and I have had so much fun coming up with new ideas with my feeder and sharing it with the community for everyone to enjoy or take inspiration from! I am so lucky to have gotten suchΒ overwhelmingly positive support. πŸ₯°
I will continue trying to innovate and have fun with my fantasies! 🀩

On 6/1/2020 at 8:34 PM, Mochii Babii said:

IMG_8009.thumb.gif.af7073de9fa3f76970d2a038b25569e4.gifΒ IMG_8008.thumb.jpeg.d16a18caf10ec9229df34e6f11678f36.jpegΒ IMG_8007.thumb.jpeg.5a3b9c1b0c197a78d322368d20c18d2a.jpeg

Getting a little chunky 😳

Wow! I've always had a thing for fat girls in too tight jeans but you pull it off so well! You got me on some thirsty shit but these are some of the hottest images on this site! You're straight up gorgeous😍

How you feal so stuffed belly is it normal to you?

On 6/3/2020 at 8:34 AM, Mochii Babii said:

6 Ramen Packs & 6 Eggs to cap off my night. My belly was INSANELY tight! πŸ₯΅

CCDB105C-5ABE-4EC7-82D7-65F11F8DC693_1_105_c.thumb.jpeg.31d44dd7c115992d0c608425bdc5c082.jpegΒ F7CE309B-2AD8-487C-AB3C-0BE5FB99FD2F_1_105_c.thumb.jpeg.23f4038c3eef4b1fc0d04803bb03fd5e.jpegΒ IMG_8034.thumb.gif.7379f79c81b640f6629fb248a4d92009.gifΒ 

Β 

11 hours ago, Harryboy said:

You look so sexy, that belly is amazing. How can you shake it when it’s that full? You never feel sick? πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ˜

Β 

• maybejames locked this topic
  • S77 unlocked this topic