❤️‍🔥 Mochii Babii ~ Goddess of Gluttony ❤️‍🔥

Alright everyone, thanks for your questions! If you have any more or just want to chat feel free to PM me! 

Time to go back behind the camera and continue to grow our favorite feedee 😏

Oh btw this is her ONCE AGAIN falling asleep while we were shooting a POV earlier today...idk what I'm gonna do with this girl 🙄

Alright @Mochii Babii the floor is yours!

IMG_7852.thumb.jpeg.5c12ad7d1e87d62c89ec081f10e4b933.jpeg

• Curvage Model

@Mochii Daddii In my defense I just had eaten a pizza and you went to go reply to everyone! 👿

Anyway, hope you guys liked that AMA! Now back to posting about how fat I am 😇

What do we think of my growing booty? Good progress? 🍑

IMG_7850.gif

Guest Fa10herup
15 hours ago, Mochii Babii said:

@Mochii Daddii In my defense I just had eaten a pizza and you went to go reply to everyone! 👿

Anyway, hope you guys liked that AMA! Now back to posting about how fat I am 😇

What do we think of my growing booty? Good progress? 🍑

IMG_7850.gif

Such a BEAUTIFUL sight!!! ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

And to think all that ass and tree trunk is gonna get BIGGER and FATTER and BIGGER

Hungry, heavy, humongous and happy ... Babii LOVES blowing up, up and up!

The plumper the prettier, and DAMN keep feeding her fatter. I absolutely LOVE watching you plump up and realize your fattening fantasies. 

All mass and NO breaks! ❤❤❤

🍗🥞🍛🥨🍯🍝🥧🍟🥩🍪🥖🍩🌮🧀🍨🥙🍰🍫🥪🥓🍔🍦

Mochii Dadii, you are living a dream that many people would die for. So glad your own fantasies are being fulfilled. Keep living the dream. Be proud of it all.

Guest brcyllr
15 hours ago, Mochii Babii said:

IMG_7855.jpeg

Look at those delicate, sexy calves. Then look at that huge, bloated, sexy gut. Love the contrast!! 

Do you ever get bored of constantly eating? Or does the act of getting stuffed yet again (and again and again) relieve the boredom? 

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, brcyllr said:

Look at those delicate, sexy calves. Then look at that huge, bloated, sexy gut. Love the contrast!! 

Do you ever get bored of constantly eating? Or does the act of getting stuffed yet again (and again and again) relieve the boredom? 

Aw thank you, I was getting a little self conscious that my calves weren’t getting any thicker, but both you and my feeder have convinced me to love the contrast! 🥰😍

Eating and staying stuffed definitely turns me on 🤤 and makes me happy, so I wouldn’t say I’m bored. I do try to switch up what I eat other than the iconic pizza and burgers, but my usual favorite foods don’t look that “sexy” hahah

Edited by Mochii Babii

Guest brcyllr
7 minutes ago, Mochii Babii said:

2.thumb.gif.5f7ae0df4574d7a1917eeab3478e1e42.gif 3.thumb.gif.1673ec8cdf00cb48b0b3b21003871819.gif

Motion of the ocean 🌊

OMG that's so hot!! Look at that shock wave ripple through your jiggly fat body. Your previously thin body is floating in its own personal ocean of blubber, which you have made for yourself. Thar she blows, it be a land whale, me hardies!!! Arrr. 

• Curvage Model
5 minutes ago, hardcookie6765767978 said:

I gotta say  I respect you and your feeders hustle. You guys put amazing content and I admire your dedication to this fetish. Plus you're getting sexier and fatter by the day and it's filling out so well on you😍

Thank you so much! It has been so much fun coming up with new and creative ideas. I’m so lucky that my pleasure can be shared with everyone to enjoy! I am loving my gain. 🥰

43 minutes ago, Mochii Babii said:

Thank you so much! It has been so much fun coming up with new and creative ideas. I’m so lucky that my pleasure can be shared with everyone to enjoy! I am loving my gain. 🥰

You're not the only one loving your gain kevin bacon dancing GIF

This guy loves it too ! Lol  Keep up the great work and awesome videos 

Guest brcyllr
27 minutes ago, DaniXx said:

A nice cute double chin would go good with that new round face of yours. Hopefully by the end of 2020 you will have one.

Beautiful!! I notice you're wearing the same t-shirt... I would love to see a full-body shot of you in that shirt, front and side... I bet it clings to your body now and really shows how FAT you've gotten... Please? 

• Curvage Model
59 minutes ago, brcyllr said:

Beautiful!! I notice you're wearing the same t-shirt... I would love to see a full-body shot of you in that shirt, front and side... I bet it clings to your body now and really shows how FAT you've gotten... Please? 

Okay when I stop being lazy, I’ll try to stand and move again 🤣

• maybejames locked this topic
  • S77 unlocked this topic