❤️‍🔥 Mochii Babii ~ Goddess of Gluttony ❤️‍🔥

28 minutes ago, dj2k1357 said:

You do an awesome job at editing the videos together. I envy you so much and hope to one day experience the euphoria you feel being with a girl who is actually into what you are into. 

My question is what is do you prefer to force feed her or make her eat past her limit or are you more into just casually stuffing her. I love how you took control in the 4 for 4 stuffing and wouldnt let her quit. Do you mostly come up with the ideas for clips and meals or is it more a collaborative  effort between the two of you?

Another question is do you love how much gassier she is now or is it not really a thing for you?

How did you get into the fetish? Did you use to read WG stories? 

Also, this last thing is not a question, but I would love to see you do more of the feeding her as she is feeding herself stuff (like when she has a sandwich in both hands and you feed her another sandwich as well 🐷🐷🐷🤣)

Thanks for taking time to answer questions.

Thank you! They do take a lot of time (Usually about 3 hours per edit) so it's always nice to be appreciated lol

I definitely love force feeding, it's probably my favorite sub kink, she's also very into loss of control so it works out perfect. However, force feeding videos are just harder to shoot, a lot more work and time to do them right and I find that with force feeding a lot of it ends up ON her rather than IN her. I 100% want and will make more force feeding videos though.

As far as ideas it's pretty much a collaborative effort, we often share fantasies and combine ideas, or we look at what the community is doing and try to just take it to the next level. That's kind of our thing.."Yeah this has been done...how can we do it better, sexier, etc."

Ah the gas question, I'll start by saying yes she is a lot gassier now and for me it's not something I'm directly turned on by but I do enjoy the idea that it's caused from all the overeating and weight gain if that makes sense. The funny thing is we have been trying very hard to film a "fart video" but she just never does it on camera...pretty much non stop off camera but the second I roll? Silence! I'm going to have to hidden camera her if I want to bring this video to you guys lol

I've been into this fetish since I was like 12 (I'm 28 now) I've read WG stories, I've read comics on "askdrfeeder" I've been around lol. My favorite part of the fetish has always been "slob" style things. Messy relentless overeating, I think that definitely shows in the types of videos her and I do!

Noted on the triple feeding lol 

18 minutes ago, aastark said:

Aren‘t you sometimes a bit shocked yourself by the huge amounts of food Mochii can take, when you feed her?

And would you ever consider filming something outside together, like e.g. a ‘hidden’ cam clip at a buffet or so (ofc not before the quarantine situation is gone!). Or maybe not. Just a random suggestion.

I am always in shock and you guys don't even see her late night..she gets ravenous at like 3am and we don't even log those calories lol

We have a ton of "outdoor" content planned. I have restaurant connections which I feel is going to make for some really interesting videos plus we have literally all of NYC as a playground...boat rides, picnics, public stuffings..it's all in the works. 

We are considering starting this June 1st as it will have been 1 month of the quarantine challenge but there's still a lot of uncertainty with the virus.

It's definitely going to be nice getting out of this room though..getting pretty sick of it lol

(1) What has been the response of family and friends? have they noticed and how do you explain the weight gain?

(2) MochiiBaby said her room mate didnt know-where is the footage filmed if it is done without the room mate knowing?

• Curvage Model

My fiancé is reading this whole AMA with me going “SEE!? SEE?! I’m not the only one who thinks all the editing is time consuming and tedious!” My question would be how did you feel about her practically inflating like a balloon? Like it must have been a shock every single time she outgrew something in the span of like a day.

45 minutes ago, henke88 said:

(1) What has been the response of family and friends? have they noticed and how do you explain the weight gain?

(2) MochiiBaby said her room mate didnt know-where is the footage filmed if it is done without the room mate knowing?

1) We literally haven't seen a single friend or family member since starting this lol they are both going to be in for quite a surprise. Only my best friend knows what I'm doing right now and even he doesn't know the full extent so we have a lot of interesting conversations ahead of us!

2) Her roommate is so annoying...there's a reason we are never in her living room or kitchen (which are really great film spots) he's always around but we try to film when he's watching tv or playing video games. It's actually really tedious to film around him but we don't want to create for an awkward living situation so..yeah..lots of sneaking around behind his back. That's also why we can't cook!

Congrats, man. The tier of the content mochii and you are creating is out of the charts. So much effort on it, I hope the community respond well and appreciates it!

I believe Mochii said that you guys actually didn't covered the economic effort of the first challenge. I wanted to ask if things have improve with this second one and you are getting more revenue now, at least to cover what she eats, lol.

Keep up the good work, wish you both the best!!

10 minutes ago, Candii_Kayn said:

My fiancé is reading this whole AMA with me going “SEE!? SEE?! I’m not the only one who thinks all the editing is time consuming and tedious!” My question would be how did you feel about her practically inflating like a balloon? Like it must have been a shock every single time she outgrew something in the span of like a day.

lmao making quality content is not easy at all! I'm glad he feels my pain... The only plus side is I get to look at her gorgeous body for 3+ hours as I edit the video!

And to answer your question, at first confused but then of course I loved/love every second of it! We honestly didn't understand why she was growing so quickly at first..like yeah, she was eating a ton but her weight gain was insanely rapid..we still think she may have some sort of strange metabolism issue but neither of us are really complaining lol

It's crazy to watch her outgrow clothes within a few days time and she continues to inflate like a balloon! 

1 minute ago, berserker1 said:

Congrats, man. The tier of the content mochii and you are creating is out of the charts. So much effort on it, I hope the community respond well and appreciates it!

I believe Mochii said that you guys actually didn't covered the economic effort of the first challenge. I wanted to ask if things have improve with this second one and you are getting more revenue now, at least to cover what she eats, lol.

Keep up the good work, wish you both the best!!

The first challenge was really reckless we shelled out a lot from our own money and kinda didn't care if we made it back because we were living a fantasy..

Once it was over reality set in and we realized the second challenge had to be more sustainable but still interesting and fun! The 50K calorie goal is there for budgeting just as much as it is for weight gain and cutting down to 3/4 deliveries a day has drastically lowered the cost however we are still throwing down about $1K a week in food alone lol

That's also why we try to order as local as possible to help local businesses during this time. Only time we don't is when everything is closed or a video requires something mainstream. 

I will say that things have improved with this challenge and we are both doing this full time! It's a pretty awesome fantasy life we both lead. All thanks to you guys!

Guest brcyllr
1 hour ago, Mochii Daddii said:

We have a ton of "outdoor" content planned.

Awesome! There's something about seeing a gainer outside, among other people, that really highlights how BIG she's gotten... The tight clothes, the waddling, the loss of breath, the tight fitting seats... I'm looking forward to seeing all that! 

59 minutes ago, henke88 said:

SO (Sorry for all the qu) had she never gained prior to lockdown is all this weight from lockdown and quarantine onwards?

Over the 5 years I've known her I've seen her fluctuate about 10-15 pounds in both directions. I always thought she was cuter chunkier though of course lol

In the year she really started to put on weight we didn't talk much or hangout so sadly I didn't get to see that growth in person but where she is at now is simply breath taking...

I know you said you actively avoid filming around the roommate, but he has to be aware that something is up with the huge and constant food deliveries you get combined with Mochii’s quick expansion, no?

8 minutes ago, bigfit said:

I know you said you actively avoid filming around the roommate, but he has to be aware that something is up with the huge and constant food deliveries you get combined with Mochii’s quick expansion, no?

He honestly hasn't seen her much, we aren't embellishing the fact she barely leaves her bed lol

However he has seen her a few times and my best guess is that he thinks we are hiding a pregnancy and she has cravings..it's really the only logical explanation...

However he did discover and make a comment about the "Boost" shakes in the fridge so Im sure he's all around very confused lol

Normally this apartment has two additional roommates but the other had left the city when quarantine first started so I guess we have that to be thankful for!

7 minutes ago, Maverick500 said:

If I may ask what three parts of her body do you like the most as per looks , as well as what three parts of her body do you love to jiggle the most? 🥰🤔😉😁

I'm a belly man and Mochii has the best belly I've ever seen. I love round bloated bellies so hers is a dream to me. Thighs would be next followed by her fupa which is way fatter than videos can do it justice. 

Jiggle the most? I'll go with belly, breasts and arms!

1 minute ago, Blubber Lubber said:

the 20k cal stuff video was one of my favs of all time!! what was it like to be there while it happened?

That video was both the hottest thing I've ever been a part of and the hardest thing i've ever been a part of...

It was like 14 hours of filming, Mochii had to sit in her own food grime from 9 am to like 11pm...with me pretty much doing everything else that was required because she couldn't move..but the result...man that had been a fantasy of mine since I was a kid and it turned out amazing..

To have a gorgeous girl do nothing but sloppily stuff her face from sunup to sundown until she physically couldn't move...idk if anything will top that