❤️‍🔥 Mochii Babii ~ Goddess of Gluttony ❤️‍🔥

• Curvage Model

️ New Video

Every day I feel a new part of me jiggle and bounce that never did before so I wanted to film a video that really captured every inch of my new fat!

Watch me bounce, jiggle, ripple and wobble as I jump, twerk, slap and knead my growing body all in SUPER SLOW MOTION!

Explore_My_Fat_Long.gif

Explore_My_Fat_Long.gif

29 minutes ago, Mochii Babii said:

️ New Video

Every day I feel a new part of me jiggle and bounce that never did before so I wanted to film a video that really captured every inch of my new fat!

Watch me bounce, jiggle, ripple and wobble as I jump, twerk, slap and knead my growing body all in SUPER SLOW MOTION!

Explore_My_Fat_Long.gif

Explore_My_Fat_Long.gif

Look at that fat jiggle

• Curvage Model

Ask My Feeder

Today is the day! My feeder @Mochii Daddii will be answering any and all questions you have for him all day in the forum today! 

Pretty much nothing is off the table so don't be shy and ask away! 🥰

Edited by Mochii Babii

Guest brcyllr
1 hour ago, Mochii Babii said:

IMG_7847.thumb.jpeg.4c6b179fc122a035ddb6895850056a60.jpeg

Wow, you look so big and soft here! Your thin body is long gone, you've got a huge gut now!! 

39 minutes ago, distance23 said:

What have been your favorite and least favorite parts of the challenge?

With the 30 Day Stuffing Challenge, my least favorite part was definitely just the sheer amount of work that went into it. We were doing a video every single day...ordering 8+ meals a day and I never wanted to sacrifice on quality so that led to 18+ hour work days for me... Really sucks when this gorgeous woman is literally inflating before my eyes and I couldn't really enjoy it lol

My favorite part about that challenge was just bringing a whole new tier of content to this community. I've been apart of this community since I was young and always just wanted more out of videos/content. The videos you see are a product of wanting to make something better and I think we did just that..especially with that 20K Calorie Day video..

49 minutes ago, henke88 said:

What is your relationship are you bf and gf or just feeder and feedee? and how did the feeding start? whose idea?

BTW I think you would be a cool werewolf

We are now officially bf & gf and feeder and feedee! We've known each other for a long time and both knew we had the fetish, the timing just never worked out until now. We had started talking again a little less than a year ago and she had come to me with the idea to do something like this when the quarantine was first going into effect.

I have a background in film and food advertising for restaurants so it all just kinda made sense. At first during the challenge we were just friends but obviously that quickly escalated..I mean look at her!

After the challenge ended we took a nice two week break from this and our relationship just naturally fell into place and felt right!

40 minutes ago, Whitefjord said:

Do you plan to do more POV style vids in the future? They really work for the two of you I think! Also, have either of you had non-kink/non feeder friends/family discover your little hobby yet? 

Yup, we are actually filming one today lol

I like POV but I always feel unsure about how to handle them. I never know If I want the viewer to feel like me in that situation or feel like they are watching a feeder and feedee interact..I know both video styles are liked so it's always a tough call for me lol

27 minutes ago, Maverick500 said:

How does it feel to feed her lots of good food and fatten her up?.. as well as to rub her sexy belly and jiggle all of her sexy fat?🥰🥰🥰

Utterly amazing. I have been in relationships where a girlfriend gained a little and knew about my fetish but I have never been in one like this where she really gets turned on by gaining and growing...

It's an entirely different world, every day I question If I'm dreaming but thankfully I haven't woken up yet lol

As you know she's an incredibly sexy eater with an utterly amazing soft body...I'm extremely lucky to be in this with her that's for sure..

29 minutes ago, Maverick500 said:

I'm curious if you have fun having sex with her and all of her fat and sexiness?... I'm not going to lie I think it would be very attractive to have sex with her very attractive obese self 😉

At this point thousands of guys would kill to be in my position and I never forget that lol. Our sex life is blissful..it's on an entirely different level than what I've ever experienced before. Idk if it's the fact that she's gaining so rapidly or just how much she enjoys it but sex is better and better each day..

I'll never get over how much she bounces and jiggles now considering how small she was when we first met..

I'm glad to hear that that you enjoy that I would too!!!..I would find it a major turn-on to feed her lots of good food and watch her grow and the fact that she likes to grow so damn much makes it that much more attractive 😉😘... And I don't know about you but I wouldn't be able to keep my hands off of that fat sexy body of hers 😉😁

I can just imagine being there and watching her gain so much weight so quick to go from small to gigantic Lee huge and very attractive in a matter of what couple months or so??. Nothing sexier than a beautiful lady like herself with one hell of an appetite. And watching her getting huge and very attractive... And if I was with her I would find it very much a turn on how she enjoys becoming bigger and sexier everyday I just want to say you are lucky as hell 😉.God damn I want to keep my hands off of that body of hers 😁

You do an awesome job at editing the videos together. I envy you so much and hope to one day experience the euphoria you feel being with a girl who is actually into what you are into. 

My question is what is do you prefer to force feed her or make her eat past her limit or are you more into just casually stuffing her. I love how you took control in the 4 for 4 stuffing and wouldnt let her quit. Do you mostly come up with the ideas for clips and meals or is it more a collaborative  effort between the two of you?

Another question is do you love how much gassier she is now or is it not really a thing for you?

How did you get into the fetish? Did you use to read WG stories? 

Also, this last thing is not a question, but I would love to see you do more of the feeding her as she is feeding herself stuff (like when she has a sandwich in both hands and you feed her another sandwich as well 🐷🐷🐷🤣)

Thanks for taking time to answer questions.

Aren‘t you sometimes a bit shocked yourself by the huge amounts of food Mochii can take, when you feed her?

And would you ever consider filming something outside together, like e.g. a ‘hidden’ cam clip at a buffet or so (ofc not before the quarantine situation is gone!). Or maybe not. Just a random suggestion.

23 minutes ago, [email protected] said:

What annoying habits does she have and, in turn, what are your annoying habits?

lmao I got one. She loves to fall asleep in the middle of shoots! I don't really blame her because when you get this big and eat like garbage all the time you tend to get very lazy but if you ever notice in a video that it's daytime and then suddenly it's darker that's because she passed out and won't get up lol

Nothing I can do but wait until she wakes up to continue stuffing her face with food..

As for me, my annoying habits are probably my perfectionism. I really like when things organized and on schedule. If it were up to her she would probably film 1 video a week if we are lucky...I have to keep her on task sometimes with how lazy she's become :P