❤️‍🔥 Mochii Babii ~ Goddess of Gluttony ❤️‍🔥

• Curvage Model

1726347709_RamenCurvage.thumb.gif.306b6ba258ada956fb4cfebfae612873.gif

️ New Video

Watch as I INHALE EIGHT ramen packs mixed with ONE DOZEN Eggs for a total of over 4,000 calories and almost as much sodium as a person should have in a WEEK! 🤭

Bonus: I get stuck in my School Girl outfit and my feeder has to RIP me out of it so I can continue eating!

Edited by Mochii Babii

• Curvage Model

Question for you all!

Would bringing my feeder/video creator on here for like a forum Q&A/AMA be something you guys would be interested in? A lot of you comment on his work and our dynamic so I figured having the chance to ask questions directly might be cool but let me know!

React to this with 'Love' to vote yes ❤️

React to this with 'Sad' to vote no 😕

• Curvage Model

I have finally overcame my shyness to finally comment on another model’s forum but holy shit girl. You are fucking round. You’ve gotten so huge and I’ve peeked over every time you make a post you just seem so much bigger! ❤️❤️❤️ Keep up the good work 😘 I may be slightly jealous of how fast you’ve been packing it on 😜😅❤️

• Curvage Model
22 minutes ago, Candii_Kayn said:

I have finally overcame my shyness to finally comment on another model’s forum but holy shit girl. You are fucking round. You’ve gotten so huge and I’ve peeked over every time you make a post you just seem so much bigger! ❤️❤️❤️ Keep up the good work 😘 I may be slightly jealous of how fast you’ve been packing it on 😜😅❤️

Thank you so much for taking the time to say this 🥰! I’ve been pretty shy too and have only started to begin on commenting on other model’s statuses to work up my confidence hahah 🥵. 

I am so flattered to know you’ve been checking me out 🥺! I just wanted to say you’re GORGEOUS and your Harley Quinn puddin’ video was so fucking cute.

Girl, literally no reason to be jealous when you’re getting so big and soft yourself! You’re killin’ it, bby 😘

17 minutes ago, Mochii Babii said:

Thank you so much for taking the time to say this 🥰! I’ve been pretty shy too and have only started to begin on commenting on other model’s statuses to work up my confidence hahah 🥵. 

I am so flattered to know you’ve been checking me out 🥺! I just wanted to say you’re GORGEOUS and your Harley Quinn puddin’ video was so fucking cute.

Girl, literally no reason to be jealous when you’re getting so big and soft yourself! You’re killin’ it, bby 😘

love this GIF by Intel

1 hour ago, Candii_Kayn said:

First off I want to say I'm a huge fan of yours you are very very beautiful I must say❤️❤️❤️... And you would look super hot with a big belly like hers🥰🥰🥰

• Curvage Model
8 minutes ago, Maverick500 said:

First off I want to say I'm a huge fan of yours you are very very beautiful I must say❤️❤️❤️... And you would look super hot with a big belly like hers🥰🥰🥰

Go give her love ❤️! This is her thread not mine 😜

2 hours ago, Mochii Babii said:

Question for you all!

Would bringing my feeder/video creator on here for like a forum Q&A/AMA be something you guys would be interested in? A lot of you comment on his work and our dynamic so I figured having the chance to ask questions directly might be cool but let me know!

React to this with 'Love' to vote yes ❤️

React to this with 'Sad' to vote no 😕

💕

Guest brcyllr
23 minutes ago, Mochii Babii said:

1.thumb.jpeg.f5ce32c0741dfd544fbf405848014d68.jpeg 2.thumb.jpeg.14d2679cfef019c5af4aba25e272889a.jpeg

Getting used to my new chubby face 🥺

You're gorgeous, Babii 😍.  Those big soft brown eyes.  Those formerly high slim asian cheekbones, now thick cute chubby asian cheekbones 😊.  But I also look at those luscious lips, and think of all the hundreds of thousands of calories that have been greedily consumed by those lips, forced down into your bottomless pit of a stomach, to become more and more of you!

• Curvage Model
4 hours ago, ylledeuce said:

Is ironic that while stuffing yourself, you are soaking thru your panties??😍 damn that's sexy....

Idk what it is, even when I'm not eating I'm wet now. I think I just like the pressure from my fat belly and thighs 🥵

Guest brcyllr
5 minutes ago, Mochii Babii said:

Hopefully one day soon my belly will spill into the sink 😏

IMG_7757.gif

Whoa, there's some serious heft to that thing! Keep eating, and you'll fill that sink with thick flab! 

Guest brcyllr
2 hours ago, Mochii Babii said:

Gotta love the feeling of a big burrito and enchilada sitting heavy in my belly 

I love hearing about any food that sits heavily in your belly, that will make your belly heavier!