❤️‍🔥 Mochii Babii ~ Goddess of Gluttony ❤️‍🔥

• Curvage Model
53 minutes ago, Alex44 said:

Your belly is due to swelling so much these 2 months Do you use any cream to have the skin of your belly well cared for? i love that giant potbelly

I oil and use cream about 3 times a day :) Kinda no use though with the amount I pack into my gut 

• Curvage Model

️New Video 

Watch me wake up to a grease filled fatty breakfast and devour it all while I chat about how much of a lazy unhealthy slob I've become 🤭

I've done nothing but sit on my ass and stuff my fat face for nearly 2 months and I'm really feeling the effects of it!

I struggle to move, destroyed my digestive system and get out breath so easily. But despite all that I just want to get bigger and fatter

I'm addicted to my gain and there's no stopping me now...

Health Chat Preview.gif

Guest Fa10herup

Mochii, don't let ANYTHING stop you from making your gluttonous dreams and desires come true. You are truly living the happy life, and it's only going to get greater the more you gorge and grow. 

There's so much food out there in this great big world your palate has yet to experience. Enjoy! Eat up! ♥️♥️♥️

Guest Fa10herup

To think you once started 6 (??) weeks ago with 20 BBQ wings and fried oreos and that was considered quite the adventurous stuffing for 1 day. Now if that was all you had planned for 1 day, you wouldn't know what to do with yourself. 

That's the way to make last month's stuffing into this month's snack! :)

On 5/9/2020 at 8:24 PM, Mochii Babii said:

I kinda mentioned it above but basically my mind still thinks I'm 115 pounds..I try to do something as simple as roll over in bed and my obese, over bloated body just doesn't move..

Since I've done literally nothing but sit on my ass and cram pure lard into my body for nearly two months I have lost all my muscle mass..so not only am I 100 pounds heavier than last year I also am A LOT weaker...

It's making me feel like an SSBBW when I'm only 230+ pounds haha

Why is that so hot? 😂

• Curvage Model

I love the feeling of my belly getting rounder...bloating up like a blimp as I consume thousands upon thousands of calories a day..

My fat presses on my lungs as I lean back to fit my greasy food down my gullet..It makes it a bit hard to breathe and I start to wheeze as I cram the artery clogging treat down my throat...

My belly moans in detest..there's so much trash in my body and it just can't handle more..but I keep pushing more in until I fall into a food coma and my fat gut can do nothing but turn it all into more soft blubber...

Belly Rub.gif