❤️‍🔥 Mochii Babii ~ Goddess of Gluttony ❤️‍🔥

2 hours ago, Mochii Babii said:

️ FREE VIDEO FRIDAY 

FVF.thumb.gif.8931f03dafc1b192836a6bedb9ccc10f.gif

This weeks free video is 3L Coke & Mentos Super Bloat! Originally shot on April 29th 2020!

To get access to this video completely free you must...

1) React To This Post

2) Reply In This Thread with what videos in public you'd like to see me make! (Ex. Public Stuffing, Workout, Buffet etc.)

3) Make Sure You Are Following Me

I will be messaging everyone that participates by the end of the day with the video!

Promotion Ends at tonight at 11:59PM EST

Love to see a buffet stuffing, maybe do a post stuffing, old clothes try on

️ FREE VIDEO FRIDAY 

This weeks free video is 3L Coke & Mentos Super Bloat! Originally shot on April 29th 2020!

1) React To This Post

2) Reply In This Thread with what videos in public you'd like to see me make! (Ex. Public Stuffing, Workout, Buffet etc.)

I will be messaging everyone that participates by the end of the day with the video!

Public stuffing would be so sexy:))))

️ FREE VIDEO FRIDAY 

1) React To This Post

Stuffing in Tight clothing at a buffet. 

️ FREE VIDEO FRIDAY 

1) React To This Post

Public Stuffing for surre. ;)

Guest grateful

️ FREE VIDEO FRIDAY 

1) React To This Post

Others watching you as you walk in Central Park in clothes that are too small and too revealing.  ❤️

️ FREE VIDEO FRIDAY 

1) React To This Post

Buffet

️ FREE VIDEO FRIDAY 

1) React To This Post

public stuffing! 

️ FREE VIDEO FRIDAY 

1) React To This Post

I would love to see a before and after buffet stuffing with loud burps at the end 😘😚😙💖

️ FREE VIDEO FRIDAY 

1) React To This Post

Stuffing in buffer.

️ FREE VIDEO FRIDAY 

1) React To This Post

A fat talk in public while showing off your size. Whether it's what type of chairs you can/can't fit into, or shopping for clothes and what you used to fit vs what you would like to fit in.

️ FREE VIDEO FRIDAY 

1) React To This Post

Force feeding would be great :)

I think it would be hot for you to just wear clothes that are too small and just go somewhere public and be recorded walking around, getting winded and stared at, all the while wearing tight pants and a shirt that makes your belly sag out and become almost totally visible.

Be the fat girl in Walmart with her belly hanging out and her shorts being eaten by her fat ass as you shop for even more fattining treats.

️ FREE VIDEO FRIDAY 

1) React To This Post

Buffet stuffing sounds interesting

3 hours ago, Mochii Babii said:

️ FREE VIDEO FRIDAY 

1) React To This Post

Nice!

️ FREE VIDEO FRIDAY 

1) React To This Post

Public stuffing in small clothes 

️ FREE VIDEO FRIDAY 

1) React To This Post

try to pop a button in public 

️ FREE VIDEO FRIDAY 

1) React To This Post

I would to see you make a Bo Derek running on the beach remake in a bikini

Guest yeahlemons

️ FREE VIDEO FRIDAY 

1) React To This Post

Button popping would be excellent.

Guest pittsburghfan1115

️ FREE VIDEO FRIDAY 

1) React To This Post

Workout!

️ FREE VIDEO FRIDAY 

1) React To This Post

Id like to see a buzzed buffet stuffing

It would appear that “Ubering” to restaurants and buffets  might be the initial excursions, it may take a while for walks around the city ! From her recent posts it sounds like she’s gotta get used to all those extra lbs first . Might be a while...

Good ideas though @ B H