❤️‍🔥 Mochii Babii ~ Goddess of Gluttony ❤️‍🔥

Really enjoy watching your gain !

Since you’ve probably gained at least 75 lbs in just a little over 3 months (as near as I can tell), and been cooped up in your bedroom - are you able to get around OK, or are you feeling the extra poundage?

Maybe you have already thought of this, but when the Challenge is done, maybe a video explaining what it’s like to get so big so fast would be enjoyable, and popular with us. Just an idea...

Here’s hoping you break 260 !! Thanks for all the videos and pics 

Mochii Babii,

Others have mentioned this too- you obviously have developed an enormous belly, but since you began the second challenge it is very noticeable that some of the added pounds are showing up elsewhere as well! Legs, butt, arms and thighs are all looking “meatier”. I think I see back fat forming too !

This has been a fabulous thread right from the start. Kudos to you and “Mochii Dadii” for the QUALITY of posts, pics and videos !! I really don’t think there’s anything on Curvage that even comes close.  Thanks for all your efforts: 👏 👏 You are looking fabulous !

I can’t wait to see what comes next, stay safe, and may both of you be well!!!👍 😁

🍕🍕🍕🍕🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🌭🌭🌭🌭🌭🥓🥓🥓🌮🌮🌮🎂🎂🎂🎂🥡🥡🥡🥡🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🥮🥮🥮🍩🍩🍩🍩🍩

🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦and repeat... 😉😉

I have to say that your recent journey has been, to my recollection, the most unusual thread on Curvage ! I enjoyed reading the questions in this topic, and even more especially, your responses.

I have a question of my own:               after filling your gut so full every day for nearly three months straight, do you think you‘ll be able to slow down your gain? Or is that your plan -  to remain uncontrolled and continue to some higher weight goal? 
     You have the attention of this entire community, and I think I can speak for many when I say we hope that this is only the beginning!  😊 😀. Again, thanks for all your posts and replies...

It would appear that “Ubering” to restaurants and buffets  might be the initial excursions, it may take a while for walks around the city ! From her recent posts it sounds like she’s gotta get used to all those extra lbs first . Might be a while...

Good ideas though @ B H 

15 minutes ago, brcyllr said:

I would think that Mochii Dadii could blur out your family's faces pretty easily, right?  We'd still get their body language (arms waving, grabbing your chub to make sure it's real, leaning forward or back, etc) without seeing their faces.  They ARE going to be shocked!!

C’mon Mann - What part of NO, THANK YOU do you not understand?

I hope you are enjoying a relaxing weekend ! With the heat it must be a little tough getting around? 😅

I thought of an idea - depending on your budget, going to a fancy restaurant (maybe Italian) and ordering 2 or 3 entrees with several apps, Might be priceless for you to see the reaction of the wait staff and other patrons as you “House” your meal down!!😀

I think 350 lbs would be wonderful, which for someone 5’ 2” would look very sexy! I think that is quite “do-able” for you since you are already more than 2/3 of the way there!

Of course, if you are truly committed to continuing this epic journey, as you seem to be, and testing your limits, it would be awesome to see you reach 400 or more!

Ultimately good judgement on your part should be the guiding  factor. You are already having some reality shock related to your de-conditioned  physical  state. I have thoroughly enjoyed the forum posts/videos that you and Mochii Dadii have made, and the supportive replies from this community.

Thanks again for all your postings and videos! 

Thank God, you had some donuts to keep up your strength ! 
   Now don’t go back to working out again, you’ll lose some of those beautiful pounds. I assume you got turned on by the stares from  people along your “workout”. You are looking wonderful 😍- Another 2 blocks today?

Loving these updates, Mochii ! I think it is so hot that you are strolling around the “Big Apple”, and even more attempting to “work out” !! Did Mochii Dadii bring his camera and tripod, or was he filming more unobtrusively ? Thanks for sharing, you are looking so beautiful!!  😁

Mochii Babii,

You are looking so wonderful in that Workout video ! Your belly appears even bigger and more jiggly than at the end of the Challenges. You are obviously continuing to feed that enormous gut.

Is it getting harder to keep eating the amount of food needed to “maintain the gain” ? Or has getting out and about helped to stimulate your appetite? As you said a week or so you can’t go from the binges you just finished back to a normal amount of food! Really enjoyed the latest posts and videos...💕

You get invited to a dinner party by the husband of your best friend (a surprise birthday party for her) at at their house,, but you write down the wrong date. The actual day of the party, you and Mochii Dadii film a huge 4 hour stuffing video and the husband calls in the afternoon (right as you finish filming) to ask if you can pick up the birthday cake on your way to the party, which starts in an hour and a half. Embarrassed, you agree, and luckily you have bought and wrapped the gift, but you are BLOATED beyond belief! You had meant to buy a new outfit in a larger size, but had not yet gone clothes shopping, having outgrown ALL your nice clothes. Trying not to panic, you shower and hurriedly rush to find an outfit that will fit, finally managing to squeeze into a dress with safety pins holding the zipper together,

Naturally when you  arrive (with the cake) it is a formal 5 course dinner, and you are still burping from the video stuffing. Feel free to take it from there and finish the story!

This was kinda fun and mildly arousing       (OK, more than mildly)

2 hours ago, chucklehead2 said:

Hey mochi. Walking seemed harder for you than I would have expected. There's lots of girls your size or bigger who don't seem as bothered by it. I'm sure you'll adapt, but still do those girls impress you?

To my knowledge no one on Curvage has ever gained 100 lbs in 3 months. Since she hadn’t been to a gym for almost a year previous to starting her GAIN, and stayed in bed for 98% of the 3 months, frankly I was shocked that she could even walk to the door of her apartment, let alone take a short walk and attempt a workout !! 🤸‍♀️It’s like going to sleep thin and waking up really fat ! I think we are all in awe of her achievement 👏👏 👍

Not a criticism @chucklehead2 at all, just injecting some perspective.

13 hours ago, Mochii Babii said:

On a lighter note, look how big I've been getting! It honestly feels SO GOOD when Mochii Daddii plays with all my new fat 🤤

1930006499_CouchPlay.thumb.gif.deacd3ea93d455435c4bbf0a4cc64774.gif

You look so happy at your accomplishment! This is one of the sexiest posts you have put up !  I bet Dadii enjoys all your new poundage and curves just as much as you !! He must be one durable guy...🏋🏻‍♂️

Edited by cycling1951
Additional

• maybejames locked this topic
  • S77 unlocked this topic