❤️‍🔥 Mochii Babii ~ Goddess of Gluttony ❤️‍🔥

6 minutes ago, Mochii Babii said:

️ FREE VIDEO FRIDAY 

Bougie_Brunch_Preview.thumb.gif.64caab2ff895378a884fc76074e8951d.gif

This weeks free video is Butter Brunch originally shot on April 11th 2020!

To get access to this video completely free you must...

1) React To This Post

2) Reply In This Thread with how big do you want to see me get? 

3) Make Sure You Are Following Me

I will be messaging everyone that participates by tonight with the video!

Promotion Ends at tonight 6/26 at 11:59PM EST

Ooohh, how big?

Well as big as you want to be and not an ounce different!

400...500 ibs? Have to bear in mind you’re a short cutie so it will feel heavier on you!

Even if you don’t gain any more you’re still lovely - your zest for feedism shines through! 😍

10 hours ago, Mochii Babii said:

It's my birthday tomorrow! 🥳

What should I stuff in celebration!? 🤔

Any and everything you want! 😀

Maybe it should be about the actions instead to make it special?

Like get your bf to enable you to be even more lazy than normal by doing more for you, seeing as it's your birthday? I don't know what that would be exactly, but I'm sure you can think of the things you would rather you didn't have to do for yourself in an ideal world but can't expect him to do all the time. Well, not yet anyway lol!

Happy birthday for tomorrow! 😘

• 4 months later...
4 hours ago, Mochii Babii said:

It's still hard for me to wrap my head around it too! I sometimes forget it's not typically "normal" for someone to gain so much weight so quickly outside of the feedism world hahah

While I don't love talking about my friends and family in relation to my kinks, I still do wonder what must go through their heads every time they see me bigger 😂 purely out of curiosity lol

Lol yes!

Have your family backed off about your gain since the too-healthy Christmas you had with them?

Friends I would hope would be a bit more respectful of your agency.

22 hours ago, Mochii Babii said:

Oh yes! Since that Christmas, I think they got the hint that I'm going to do what I want hahah

Plus, I've been happier and they've noticed that, so they really haven't done anything like that again! I wouldn't say my family really disrespected my agency, I mean isn't it typically common for a parent to be concerned about their kid's health? I really don't feel upset about how they handled it lol 

And yes, as for my friends, they are very understanding and don't comment on my weight at all or make any snide remarks either 💜

Oh absolutely yes. Most of the time parents just want what’s best for you because they love you. But because they they raise you and have to tell you yes or no a lot while you’re growing up, it can be hard for them to break the habit once you’re an adult. Whereas friends never had responsibility for you ever, so they don’t have the same urge. If that makes sense?

I’m glad they’ve not done anything like that again, and have noticed that you’re happier now. It shows that they really see you, and value your emotions. Which is what you want from your loved ones 🙂.
So would you say you are much happier than before now that you’re fatter and being an active feedee then? That it is fulfilling a long term need/desire and therefore making you feel more fulfilled? (As well as more full and filled lol! 😆) More the person you feel you are deep inside, as they say. Were you unhappy before, or were you just not quite as happy as you are now?

• 2 months later...
On 5/31/2022 at 5:57 AM, Mochii Babii said:

We hope you all can respect this decision to take a break. We truly enjoy being a part of this community and wholeheartedly plan to return to making videos when we feel ready! 🥰

Of course we do. It sounds like this is the right thing for you at this time, and that you're happy and confident in your decision. Return whenever feels right to you :)

Good luck in this new chapter of your life and find an exercise you enjoy! Going to give the pom poms another whirl?

Big love & go in peace :)

• 2 months later...
On 4/6/2023 at 12:20 AM, Mochii Babii said:

Hey loves, sorry for some more bad news but my partner and I have now tested positive for Covid after initially testing negative last week and being told we just had the Flu 😞

I hope you get well soon! Take as long as you need away from here to recover, but please let us know you’re alright! ❤️

On 5/3/2023 at 10:40 PM, Mochii Babii said:

I’m genuinely sorry for being so all over the place recently, the last thing I want to do is disappoint my community but I hope you all understand that I have to put my health first

Just glad you're still here! Those after-effects sound extremely sucky, but hopefully they'll go away in time. Take as long as you need to get better, and best of luck! ❤️

• maybejames locked this topic
  • S77 unlocked this topic

Wonderful to have you back, and so glad to hear you’re feeling better! Long COVID sounds horrible, and has affected many a pretty fatty (plus many skinny medical staff), but thankfully now you’ve come through it to the other side! Completely understand you wanting to be more cautious with your gaining this time round. I’m just happy that you’re not completely denying your feedee side (which from what I know, can make people very unhappy). Regulation always better than prohibition lol! Welcome back 🙂