❀️‍πŸ”₯ Mochii Babii ~ Goddess of Gluttony ❀️‍πŸ”₯

1 hour ago, Candii_Kayn said:

I have finally overcame my shyness to finally comment on another model’s forum but holy shit girl. You are fuckingΒ round. You’ve gotten so huge and I’ve peeked over every time you make a post you just seem so much bigger! ❀️❀️❀️ Keep up the good work 😘 I may beΒ slightlyΒ jealous of how fast you’ve been packing it on πŸ˜œπŸ˜…β€οΈ

First off I want to say I'm a huge fan of yours you are very very beautiful I must say❀️❀️❀️... And you would look super hot with a big belly like hersπŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

I'm glad to hear that that you enjoy that I would too!!!..I would find it a major turn-on to feed her lots of good food and watch her grow and the fact that she likes to grow so damn much makes it that much more attractive πŸ˜‰πŸ˜˜... And I don't know about you but I wouldn't be able to keep my hands off of that fat sexy body of hers πŸ˜‰πŸ˜

I can just imagine being there and watching her gain so much weight so quick to go from small to gigantic Lee huge and very attractive in a matter of what couple months or so??. Nothing sexier than a beautiful lady like herself with one hell of an appetite. And watching her getting huge and very attractive... And if I was with her I would find it very much a turn on how she enjoys becoming bigger and sexier everyday I just want to say you are lucky as hell πŸ˜‰.God damn I want to keep my hands off of that body of hers 😁

• maybejames locked this topic
  • S77 unlocked this topic