❤️‍🔥 Mochii Babii ~ Goddess of Gluttony ❤️‍🔥

10 hours ago, Mochii Babii said:

Promotion Changes

Hey all, I just wanted to let you know that Curvage has changed its site wide guidelines for free clip giveaways

Following the new guidelines, I will no longer be able to offer my newest promotion "The Daily Drop" or "Free Video Friday" moving forward

While I know this is disappointing news, these changes have been made for the betterment of the site and I agree with them 

I will still be posting new videos every Wednesday & Sunday and I also have new promotions planned following the new guidelines so stay tuned!

That's very interesting news. I wonder what the decision was behind it? Giveaways are too effective? Complaints from "competition" who can't match the team work/volume? The site feels they're losing money on the free vids?

Still, good to hear and see you'll both adapt :)

13 hours ago, Mochii Babii said:

On a lighter note, look how big I've been getting! It honestly feels SO GOOD when Mochii Daddii plays with all my new fat 🤤

1930006499_CouchPlay.thumb.gif.deacd3ea93d455435c4bbf0a4cc64774.gif

You look so happy at your accomplishment! This is one of the sexiest posts you have put up !  I bet Dadii enjoys all your new poundage and curves just as much as you !! He must be one durable guy...🏋🏻‍♂️

Edited by cycling1951
Additional

• Curvage Model
5 hours ago, cycling1951 said:

You look so happy at your accomplishment! This is one of the sexiest posts you have put up !  I bet Dadii enjoys all your new poundage and curves just as much as you !! He must be one durable guy...🏋🏻‍♂️

Oh he's definitely getting crushed but he loves it 😆

On 5/2/2020 at 1:12 AM, Mochii Babii said:

Let's start at the beginning, 115 Pounds in March of 2019. Fitness Freak dedicated to being as SKINNY as possible! You can watch as I begin to indulge more and grow even before the start of my challenge!

Month of Photos In Order

March 2019. June. July. August. September. October. November. January 2020. 

March 2019.jpg

June_2019.png

July_2019.png

August_2019.png

September_2019.png

October_2019.png

November_2019.png

January_2020.png

How or why you started to gain the first weight before your challenge? 

• Curvage Model
5 minutes ago, Aris said:

How or why you started to gain the first weight before your challenge? 

Bad breakup led to partying and late night over indulging a lot, I almost decided to lose the weight but then quarantine hit and gave me the perfect opportunity to become the lazy fat slob I was always meant to me 😇

34 minutes ago, Mochii Babii said:

Bad breakup led to partying and late night over indulging a lot, I almost decided to lose the weight but then quarantine hit and gave me the perfect opportunity to become the lazy fat slob I was always meant to me 😇

You had gained already a very good amount. 

2 minutes ago, Mochii Babii said:

Thanks 😂 which is exactly why quarantine gave me the perfect excuse to just give in and go all the way since I was already on my way to getting fat 😜 

While quarantine I starved my self and I destroyed my metabolism. After the lock down I started to gain weight because I started to eat normally but my metabolism could not afford it. I worked out very hard like a soldier for a race but I am still gaining. So I will leave my self go naturally. I can't be so strict with sweets anymore. I have a great excuse about my future gain, I work out like a soldier but I am gaining so...

On 5/1/2020 at 6:12 PM, Mochii Babii said:

Let's start at the beginning, 115 Pounds in March of 2019. Fitness Freak dedicated to being as SKINNY as possible! You can watch as I begin to indulge more and grow even before the start of my challenge!

Month of Photos In Order

March 2019. June. July. August. September. October. November. January 2020. 

March 2019.jpg

June_2019.png

July_2019.png

August_2019.png

September_2019.png

October_2019.png

November_2019.png

January_2020.png

You should try the dark tone makeup again, let’s see how it looks when you are 100lbs heavier!

• Curvage Model
4 hours ago, SodamFat said:

You should try the dark tone makeup again, let’s see how it looks when you are 100lbs heavier!

Yesss I’ll definitely wear black lipstick again, maybe for a photo shoot 😊

Just wasn’t wearing much make up when I first joined because I was constantly stuffing my face and getting slobby. The black lipstick would wipe off with the first bite of whatever greasy, fatty food I stuff 😂

• Curvage Model
21 minutes ago, Bmaximum77 said:

Oh my god. Mochii you continue to hit home runs with each new video. I haven't bought it yet. But the description and concept of your new video is amazing and something I find so lovely.  I aways look forward to seeing new things from you. 

Thank you so much! That really meets a lot to Mochii Daddii and I ❤️
This one was exceptionally fun because I love being pampered 😂😘

usually I’m a spoiled princess type, “baaaaabe, pleeeease, I don’t want to get up” and then puppy eyes 🥺

but this vid it’s more like, “get it for me now” 👉

Thank you so much for posting that lead-up series. It's absolutely crazy how much you've gained; you don't have that far to go to hit triple the girl in that first photo! Imagine if you could tell her she'd have to carry around another two of herself in pure lard. I guess at least she'd understand why you're so out of breath constantly.

November kinda looks like you're already showing off your gut. Were you considering tipping into deliberate fatness at that point, or is that just an "embarrassing" picture that turned out to be fortuitous in your new lifestyle?