❤️‍🔥 Mochii Babii ~ Goddess of Gluttony ❤️‍🔥

21 hours ago, Mochii Babii said:

️ FREE VIDEO FRIDAY 

Bougie_Brunch_Preview.thumb.gif.64caab2ff895378a884fc76074e8951d.gif

This weeks free video is Butter Brunch originally shot on April 11th 2020!

To get access to this video completely free you must...

1) React To This Post

2) Reply In This Thread with how big do you want to see me get? 

3) Make Sure You Are Following Me

I will be messaging everyone that participates by tonight with the video!

Promotion Ends at tonight 6/26 at 11:59PM EST

Hope I'm not too late!

Definitely think another 50-75 lbs is doable, my God, destroy any hope of ever getting back to a normal weight!   Want to see you well north of 300 lbs.

I wasn't on yesterday but that's okay.

Still want to chime in on the goal weight. There is something about multiples that has always resonated with me. Double your slim weight was your starting point for the 50K Challenge. So I have three Stupendous goals in mind.315 lbs for a 200 lb gain. 345 lbs ( same as GGG) for Triple your original weight. The third one isn't much more. 354 or Double since the start of quarantine. 

Thank God, you had some donuts to keep up your strength ! 
   Now don’t go back to working out again, you’ll lose some of those beautiful pounds. I assume you got turned on by the stares from  people along your “workout”. You are looking wonderful 😍- Another 2 blocks today?

• Curvage Model

Hey Girl! ❤️ I'm GENUINELY curious.. I read your about me post online, and I saw you said.. "I am not gaining to immobility" - What are you going to do if you get to 400+ pounds? Will you lose weight and start over, or will your GLUTTONY take over and cause you to become a beached whale! 😍

• Curvage Model
38 minutes ago, Cytorah Rose said:

Hey Girl! ❤️ I'm GENUINELY curious.. I read your about me post online, and I saw you said.. "I am not gaining to immobility" - What are you going to do if you get to 400+ pounds? Will you lose weight and start over, or will your GLUTTONY take over and cause you to become a beached whale! 😍

If my little experiment in "immobility" (barely moving from my bed for 3 months) has taught me anything is that I would get VERY bored. It was an insanely sexually gratifying experience but I love to travel, go out and explore new restaurants and food from different places.. Being truly immobile would make that quite the challenge.. so I'm undoubtably going to get bigger but my fat little legs better keep up!

• Curvage Model
44 minutes ago, Mochii Babii said:

If my little experiment in "immobility" (barely moving from my bed for 3 months) has taught me anything is that I would get VERY bored. It was an insanely sexually gratifying experience but I love to travel, go out and explore new restaurants and food from different places.. Being truly immobile would make that quite the challenge.. so I'm undoubtably going to get bigger but my fat little legs better keep up!

I LOVE you! LOL - You're awesome! ❤️ And that is so hot! Love how it is sexually gratifying to you as well!

Guest Feeder1038

Sweet can't weight to see how much more your sexy weight really gets you to struggle beautiful 🥰🥰♥️♥️♥️

Always looking more amazing

• Curvage Model
4 minutes ago, Tastic1 said:

The natural light really shows off your stretch marks. It boggles my mind to see just how fat you became in such a short time. 

And I'm not done yet 😉

4 minutes ago, Feeder1038 said:

Sweet can't weight to see how much more your sexy weight really gets you to struggle beautiful 🥰🥰♥️♥️♥️

Always looking more amazing

Literally never want to work out again after this...I ended up giving up towards the end and eating a burrito instead..it's what I deserved 😉

11 minutes ago, Mochii Babii said:

And I'm not done yet 😉

Literally never want to work out again after this...I ended up giving up towards the end and eating a burrito instead..it's what I deserved 😉

Rightfully so. Maybe going forward your waddling to and from the fridge/pantry back to the couch or bed. Or the waddling around the city to the next best spot to eat something you’ll love, all that walking can count as your exercise routine and all the as the reward you so clearly deserve 😉😍

• Curvage Model
6 minutes ago, Bmaximum77 said:

You look amazing Mochii, your progress is stunning. You have really porked up and are looking so plump happy and sexy. I love that you're showing off the belly in public. Keep it up 👍

Thank you so much! I am definitely so much happier being fat and round now than I ever was being skinny or fit ❤️

Showing off my belly in public definitely was scary at first, but now with my second vid out in public posting soon.... I'm getting more and more turned on by the stares and the people who try to quickly look away, like they're probably shocked that a big girl like me isn't trying to hide her gut 😂

I appreciate your support and can't wait to make another public video!! Hopefully beach soon, but my feeder said the heat and the camera will be a nightmare, so I'm trying to wear him down 😂

Loving these updates, Mochii ! I think it is so hot that you are strolling around the “Big Apple”, and even more attempting to “work out” !! Did Mochii Dadii bring his camera and tripod, or was he filming more unobtrusively ? Thanks for sharing, you are looking so beautiful!!  😁

Guest Fa10herup

Mochii, with it being much warmer out now and you being so deliciously fatter now, it's very important to keep hydration in mind if you want to continue to wander the town. New thing to keep in mind with the new excess weight. 

• maybejames locked this topic
  • S77 unlocked this topic