❤️‍🔥 Mochii Babii ~ Goddess of Gluttony ❤️‍🔥

7 hours ago, Mochii Babii said:

️ FREE VIDEO FRIDAY 

FVF.thumb.gif.8931f03dafc1b192836a6bedb9ccc10f.gif

This weeks free video is 3L Coke & Mentos Super Bloat! Originally shot on April 29th 2020!

To get access to this video completely free you must...

1) React To This Post

2) Reply In This Thread with what videos in public you'd like to see me make! (Ex. Public Stuffing, Workout, Buffet etc.)

3) Make Sure You Are Following Me

I will be messaging everyone that participates by the end of the day with the video!

Promotion Ends at tonight at 11:59PM EST

Walking in public with tight clothes while having your gut poke out of your shirt

️ FREE VIDEO FRIDAY 

This weeks free video is 3L Coke & Mentos Super Bloat! Originally shot on April 29th 2020!

1) React To This Post

2) Reply In This Thread with what videos in public you'd like to see me make! (Ex. Public Stuffing, Workout, Buffet etc.)

I will be messaging everyone that participates by the end of the day with the video!

going to the beach wearing a bikini and seeing the look on people 

Guest Jacob Riley

️ FREE VIDEO FRIDAY 

1) React To This Post

Definitely a buffet stuffing that would be pretty epic 

8 hours ago, Mochii Babii said:

️ FREE VIDEO FRIDAY 

1) React To This Post

I’d love to see some all you can eat buffet content!

Guest fat.lover
8 hours ago, Mochii Babii said:

️ FREE VIDEO FRIDAY 

1) React To This Post

you gottaaaa do a stuffing at the beach and maybe an attempted workout after 

9 hours ago, Mochii Babii said:

️ FREE VIDEO FRIDAY 

1) React To This Post

public eating would be cool, gorging like you usually do, but with people to watch!

Guest Anoyomous
9 hours ago, Mochii Babii said:

️ FREE VIDEO FRIDAY 

1) React To This Post

Buffet suffing would be pretty cool

Guest nadrag
10 hours ago, Mochii Babii said:

️ FREE VIDEO FRIDAY 

1) React To This Post

Video crushing your feeder/breaking furniture!!!

10 hours ago, Mochii Babii said:

️ FREE VIDEO FRIDAY 

1) React To This Post

Going in public in old clothes to buy new ones (talking to employees at the store, how much you have gained). Trying a workout at the park. Going into a shop with very narrow distanced shelfes. 

11 hours ago, Mochii Babii said:

️ FREE VIDEO FRIDAY 

1) React To This Post

Force feeding

On 5/1/2020 at 3:02 PM, Mochii Babii said:

Hey Mochii Gang! Please FOLLOW this thread to receive DAILY photo updates of my gain. I'll be updating this thread very often with content not seen anywhere else!

For those of you that don't know me I'm Mochii Babii, a 22 Year old, 5 Foot 2 InchFilipino that began my weight journey at 115 pounds. ‎

Due to a pretty bad breakup last year I began to accidentally gain a bit of weight. I was comfort eating and going to the gym less and less, going out and partying more…As my body filled out I began to take a bit of pleasure in my gain…feeling all my new chub started to make me feel things I hadn't felt since I was young...

Subconsciously, I began to eat & drink more and more...gaining just over 60 POUNDS in around 10 MONTHSOne day after looking in the mirror I had considered losing the weight as to not be judged by family, friends and society as a whole...but that's when the COVID-19 epidemic began to take shape...

Once I was pushed into quarantine I realized the situation that had just been handed to me. Complete isolation. No more work. No more responsibilities of any kind. The time was now to make the plunge and officially join a community I have observed from a far for SO LONG.

Hopefully you all know the rest of the story! At 177 POUNDS, I committed to stuffing myself full for 30 DAYS STRAIGHT. With the help of my friend now feeder I barely moved from my bed, ate ALL DAY LONG and packed on an INSANE 49 POUNDS in 30 DAYS!

Now I am officially a FULL TIME FEEDEE and couldn't be happier! I will be using this forum to log my growth over time and showcase my new content!

Im so happy for you. Keep doing what you love and keep gaining weight. We love you and appreciate you💕💕🐋

12 hours ago, Mochii Babii said:

️ FREE VIDEO FRIDAY 

1) React To This Post

You should do a buffet. Have a good week. 

Guest grateful

Mochii! Hope you see this!  Finally realized what I think would be super hot!

Go to the Spy store in Manhatten  and get a body cam and record shocked family members and friends reactions.

Would be super interesting with you lumbering around and others not believing how fat you got so quickly!  :D

Here's who to talk to:

https://spystorenyc.com/?s=body+cam

Also: would be great if you create a plausible and even outrageous back story for why you gained weight----couldn't help it, tried not to etc.

And also your feeder emerging as the heroic BF  who will stay by your side no matter how big you get because you can't help it.

I am twisted, but of course I am in good company and among friends here.  😂

• Curvage Model
11 hours ago, grateful said:

Mochii! Hope you see this!  Finally realized what I think would be super hot!

Go to the Spy store in Manhatten  and get a body cam and record shocked family members and friends reactions.

Would be super interesting with you lumbering around and others not believing how fat you got so quickly!  :D

Here's who to talk to:

https://spystorenyc.com/?s=body+cam

Also: would be great if you create a plausible and even outrageous back story for why you gained weight----couldn't help it, tried not to etc.

And also your feeder emerging as the heroic BF  who will stay by your side no matter how big you get because you can't help it.

I am twisted, but of course I am in good company and among friends here.  😂

You are definitely not alone in your desire to know my family's reactions 😂

I do love your creativity here, but again, I don't want to record or reveal the faces of my loved ones. 

If anything, maybe I'll record just the audio, or just talk about what they said haha. 

Thanks for your support ❤️ 

• maybejames locked this topic
  • S77 unlocked this topic