❤️‍🔥 Mochii Babii ~ Goddess of Gluttony ❤️‍🔥

Don't worry by the time you recover your strength I have a feeling I know what's going to happen Mochi is going to continue eating so much the food overdose! once your feeling better your only going to grow bigger if I could imagine you bigger Mochi is hungry for missing out on food eat more when you feel better! :D 

Guest nonrelated
1 hour ago, Kevinmorad said:

Don't worry by the time you recover your strength I have a feeling I know what's going to happen Mochi is going to continue eating so much the food overdose! once your feeling better your only going to grow bigger if I could imagine you bigger Mochi is hungry for missing out on food eat more when you feel better! :D 

So true oomfie

8 hours ago, Mochii Babii said:

- still improving my health by being more physically active and eating healthier more often
- I can walk longer distances without needing too many breaks, but my clothes are still getting tighter 😅 

good news all around, then. glad you're prioritizing strength over weight loss, both because it's healthier to focus on exercising and eating more vegetables than on trying to eat less... and because it's just a lot hotter, too

Guest Treeguy13

If she's still indulging like we all know she is, she'll be close to 400 by years end! But glad you're able to move better Mochii! Enjoy the time off!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm glad 

On 8/2/2022 at 2:27 AM, Mochii Babii said:

Hi all, thanks for all of the understanding and support! I really appreciate it so much and it makes me excited to return to making content again eventually!!

Also, update for anyone curious:

no I never had to go to the hospital, I do not have serious health issues
- still improving my health by being more physically active and eating healthier more often
- I can walk longer distances without needing too many breaks, but my clothes are still getting tighter 😅 
- still indulging and eating good and having hot, bloated, stuffed sex with my partner often (I don't think I'll ever get tired of chugging some soda while I'm riding him)
- just been playing video games + figuring out life + seeing friends/family 
- my family has not commented on my weight, even though I wore a crop top last time I saw them 😈

Miss you all ❤️ 

That's great hearing something from you and that you are doing well. Miss you too

10 minutes ago, Mochii Babii said:

❤️ Back & Bigger ❤️

Hey Loves! I'm FINALLY BACK and I might have been eating a little TOO GOOD on my break from making content 😅

While I enjoyed my long break I'm SUPER excited to be back making Feedee Content and hope to bring fresh and exciting videos to the community while getting to enjoy my love for over indulgence 🤤

An All New Full length Video will drop TOMORROW so stay tuned!

Addicted To Gluttony Small.gif

Image 1.jpeg

Image 2.jpeg

Image 3.jpeg

Welcome back!

54 minutes ago, Mochii Babii said:

❤️ Back & Bigger ❤️

Hey Loves! I'm FINALLY BACK and I might have been eating a little TOO GOOD on my break from making content 😅

While I enjoyed my long break I'm SUPER excited to be back making Feedee Content and hope to bring fresh and exciting videos to the community while getting to enjoy my love for over indulgence 🤤

Image 1.jpeg

Image 2.jpeg

Image 3.jpeg

I am so incredibly happy that you are back here on curvage making videos. I hope your time away was relaxing, fun, and you were able to improve your mobility like you said you wanted  to try and do. Though you are definitely looking a little bit bigger than when you left. Which I am sure is a big relief too many of your adoring fans, myself included. But your health and happiness is what is most important and hopefully you were able to find a balance as you continue of your weight gain/feederism journey and continue to grower even bigger, Sexier and more beautiful than you already are. Welcome Back Mochii!!!😁 I can't wait for your first new video back, it looks insanely hot.🥵 And of course, all the amazing and incredibly hot videos moving forward. The two of you must have bunch of incredible ideas for videos you came up with during your time away. I CAN'T WAIT!!! 😍

Guest romeos92
1 hour ago, Mochii Babii said:

❤️ Back & Bigger ❤️

Image 1.jpeg

Image 2.jpeg

Image 3.jpeg

hotter than ever, belly fupa and thighs look so huge and just can get enough of you hoping for much bigger mochii!!

❤️ Back & Bigger ❤️

Image 1.jpeg

Image 2.jpeg

Image 3.jpeg

WELCOME BACK!!! Missed you and your awesome posts. And your amazing and beautiful smile lol

❤️ Back & Bigger ❤️

Image 1.jpeg

Image 2.jpeg

Image 3.jpeg

Hell yes!  Good girl!  👍👍👍👍👍👍

• Curvage Model
Just now, Mochii Babii said:

❤️ Back & Bigger ❤️

Image 1.jpeg

Image 2.jpeg

Image 3.jpeg

waooo you look perfectly beautiful friend😉

2 hours ago, Mochii Babii said:

❤️ Back & Bigger ❤️

Image 1.jpeg

Image 2.jpeg

Image 3.jpeg

Such phenomenal news! So glad to have you back, you look mesmerizing in your latest pics 😍🔥🥵