❤️‍🔥 Mochii Babii ~ Goddess of Gluttony ❤️‍🔥

Take as much time off as you need. You've given us all way more amazing content than we could have ever asked for over the past two years. I'm happy to hear you're conscious about your health and mobility and taking steps to improve yourself. That is definitely something that cannot be ignored, no matter how deep the feedism fantasy goes. Much love ✌️❤️

• Curvage Model

Thank you so much for all of the kind messages and support! I will still be popping in to answer messages or supporting other models, so feel free to message me ❤️ 

Will miss you all as well soooo much, but I won't be gone completely ❤️ 

8 hours ago, Mochii Babii said:

Thank you so much for all of the kind messages and support! I will still be popping in to answer messages or supporting other models, so feel free to message me ❤️ 

Will miss you all as well soooo much, but I won't be gone completely ❤️ 

Have a good break you deserve it. Your journey has been the stuff of legend. 👍

My prediction was immobile before july, and it was right. You gain too fast , your lovely fat rolls are increasing every day. I think your decision is right, if you don’t decelerate your gain by december probably you will be 60/80 pound heavier in a bed. But in the next weeks I think you try to stop gain, but after One or two week, you restart to eat more than now… your body is too fat for a diet and need more food and more sweet food. Good luck and wish for a good job. We see you soon in site 😘

On 5/31/2022 at 6:57 AM, Mochii Babii said:

Hey loves, so I wanted to let you all know that my partner and I have decided to take a break from making feedism content for a bit

After 2 Years, 200 Videos and nearly 200 pounds gained we’ve brought our wildest fantasies to life in ways I didn’t think possible and we have all of you to thank for it ❤️

Fact is, feedism content is very demanding, especially when we pride ourselves on making massive stuffings and eating challenges

While there’s so much we enjoy about them, they are also very hard work and doing them so often can undoubtedly take a toll both mentally and physically

While I’m still in relatively good health, we’d like to keep it that way so a real break from creating videos is definitely needed

That being said, taking a break from making this content does not mean that I’m taking a break from being a feedee, as that is something neither of us can just “turn off”

I have every intention to continue indulging but I will also be ACTUALLY taking steps to improve my mobility & health during this time. Something I tried to do over the last year and failed at miserably 😅

I have become so incredibly fat & out of shape and while that is hot in so many ways it’s not without its downsides

Even minor movements completely exhaust me and as a result our video ideas have become harder and harder to pull off

Because of this, we tried completely changing our video style but ultimately nothing felt right and we aren’t here to just make average clips for money

That’s why we felt taking a break was the best call we could make and while we don’t have any specific date in mind for our return, I still plan to be a part of the community, so feel free to send me a message!

We hope you all can respect this decision to take a break. We truly enjoy being a part of this community and wholeheartedly plan to return to making videos when we feel ready! 🥰

Thanks for two wonderful years so far! Life in all its full- and fatness! Four pics pics to say "Farewell and good luck for your break!" We will be there when your back again 😎

Mochii farewell for her break3.jpg

Mochii farewell for her break2.jpg

Mochii farewell for her break1.jpg

Mochii farewell for her break.jpg

20 hours ago, Sammybellylover said:

Thanks for two wonderful years so far! Life in all its full- and fatness! Four pics pics to say "Farewell and good luck for your break!" We will be there when your back again 😎

Famost last No 5 - just to worship this epic rapid gain! Alpha and Omega... 😎

Mochii farewell for her break4.jpg

On 5/31/2022 at 5:57 AM, Mochii Babii said:

We hope you all can respect this decision to take a break. We truly enjoy being a part of this community and wholeheartedly plan to return to making videos when we feel ready! 🥰

Of course we do. It sounds like this is the right thing for you at this time, and that you're happy and confident in your decision. Return whenever feels right to you :)

Good luck in this new chapter of your life and find an exercise you enjoy! Going to give the pom poms another whirl?

Big love & go in peace :)

• 1 month later...

We Miss You Jimmy Fallon GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Thank you so much for the update and i am glad you are doing ok and enjoying your time away ! That is good to hear you are not having health problem. And i as well as everyone else I'm sure can not wait too see updated pics and vids when you are ready to come back ! Have a great week @Mochii Babii and we will be here when u are ready and enjoy the video games lol

Video Games 80S GIF