❤️‍🔥 Mochii Babii ~ Goddess of Gluttony ❤️‍🔥

I have been watching you grow over the last 3 yrs and your gains have been epic. I love your 40 min videos from an empty belly to watching you stuff that gut until it’s enormous. The amount of food you can consume is Beyond words. It’s my favourite part watching you eat n eat until it’s all in you.As for the price $9.99 is quite affordable for the length of the video I’ve seen the same price for a 15 min video.  What I would like to see you do is another one month every day stuffing to see how far you have come and the shorter vid would definitely work for that. Thanks 

Que tal un video que en la mañana cuando te levantas con el estomago vacio te pesas. 
Y te pasas todo el día comiendo al máximo y por la noche te vuelves a pesar y ves cuánto peso eres capaz de almacenar. 
El día que comiste 30.000 calorías podría haber sido un buen día para esto. 
Pero, por supuesto, no pudiste levantarte de la cama ni moverte al final del video.🤣

20210722_151459.jpg

• Curvage Model

Hey loves ❤️

Just wanted to apologize for not being around much lately. Life got busy but thankfully we are back to sharing our fantasies with you guys on a weekly basis! 🥰
After trying out shorter content for a bit (Not on Curvage) we decided to go back to how we were doing it with full length videos. New video dropped today, hope everyone enjoys it!

889219744_FastFoodCheesePreviewA.thumb.gif.b27f56f58f5df42147ac526f1c203fc4.gif 570472484_FastFoodCheesePreviewB.thumb.gif.6385f2ead2f800b49c8c76a00a86d3f9.gif

5 hours ago, Mochii Babii said:

Hey loves ❤️

Just wanted to apologize for not being around much lately. Life got busy but thankfully we are back to sharing our fantasies with you guys on a weekly basis! 🥰
After trying out shorter content for a bit (Not on Curvage) we decided to go back to how we were doing it with full length videos. New video dropped today, hope everyone enjoys it!

889219744_FastFoodCheesePreviewA.thumb.gif.b27f56f58f5df42147ac526f1c203fc4.gif 570472484_FastFoodCheesePreviewB.thumb.gif.6385f2ead2f800b49c8c76a00a86d3f9.gif

Oh I will definitely be checking this out long or short vids I don’t mind just as long has we getting to see you stuffing 😍. This looks artery clogging 🐷 and super hot can’t wait 🥵.

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Mochii Babii said:

In this video I show off all my new fat, measure every part of my body and then finally weigh in to reveal my HIGHEST WEIGHT EVER!

424991559_MayWeighInPreview.thumb.gif.abac03dfdd62717fa913edf2ed7a77f3.gif

Oh wow 😮 I’ve been weighting sorry waiting for this 😂 can’t wait I always try to guess what it will be and I’m always wrong 🤯 this is going to be 🥵.

Guest Hotpoison

A well deserved break. You are amazing and are massive inspirations for feedees and feeders alike. You will be missed but we totally support your decision.  Looking forward to your return.  Look after yourself Mochii ❤️❤️ 

• maybejames locked this topic
  • S77 unlocked this topic