❤️‍🔥 Mochii Babii ~ Goddess of Gluttony ❤️‍🔥

• Curvage Model
18 hours ago, SodamFat said:

It’s become a catch22, you have gotten so big that any attempts to get stronger or potentially lose weight have become nearly impossible! It has got to be a little hot to know that this may not be the biggest you’ll be?

Exactly hahah right now because of the heat especially AND because I want to avoid the pain of walking, it deters me from trying to exercise, but at the same time it’s both frustrating and turns me on 😅 

like I said, I’m just trying to slow down right now, not necessarily stop gaining, but I do want to regain my mobility. No matter how many times I lose to gluttony 🥵 still trying hehe 

Once I feel comfortable again in my mobility and able to do more physical activity again then I’ll feel more open in indulging even more again 😇 since there are other people bigger than me that are still mobile, I’m confident I can get active again and then gain again 😊

Edited by Mochii Babii

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, CarlGnarl said:

omg I have never thought of or called you a "slob" but since you said it, it's hot hot, in the context of "sloppy fat just bulging out and hanging down and woman in her early 20s with fit, healthy body completely inflates and ruins it by consuming enough calories for 3 people, morning, noon and night while hardly moving off the couch and she gets food all over her bloated, overfed gut and her face blows up and her thighs spread and get flabby and her tits connect with rolls of fat back and they have no more tone or shape and..."

Am I close??? 

1 hour ago, CarlGnarl said:

PS I love the dazed look on your face in these two pics, and also that in the second pic, your little patch is harder to see...and may be obliterated in time. Looking forward. :)

Ooh I love that description of slob 😍🥵 I would say you’re quite close hehe 

I mean slob in the most basic way that I do get messy and can get quite lazy and sloppy. A lot of my stuffings during the 90 days of gaining were very messy stuffings and I would say a lot of my stuffings now still have elements of slob to it whether it’s butter rolling down my belly or some gravy getting all over my face 😉

also thank you! A lot of people can mistake my daze after my large stuffings for being uncomfortable or unhappy, but really I’m just tired after pushing myself to my limits every stuffing and the struggle is always so sexual! 😈😏

1 hour ago, Mochii Babii said:

Exactly hahah right now because of the heat especially AND because I want to avoid the pain of walking, it deters me from trying to exercise, but at the same time it’s both frustrating and turns me on 😅 

I'm sorry but this is adorable. Have you done any videos where you lie on the floor in bra and panties and attempt to do a single crunch, but then collapse and we see the fat jiggling and rippling, and then you drink a big swallow of weight gain shake? I'd buy that!!! 

5 hours ago, Mochii Babii said:

Exactamente jaja en este momento debido al calor especialmente Y porque quiero evitar el dolor de caminar, me disuade de intentar hacer ejercicio, pero al mismo tiempo es frustrante y me excita 😅 

como dije, solo estoy tratando de reducir la velocidad en este momento, no necesariamente dejar de ganar, pero sí quiero recuperar mi movilidad. No importa cuántas veces pierda por la gula 🥵 sigo intentándolo jeje 

Una vez que me vuelva a sentir cómodo con mi movilidad y pueda hacer más actividad física de nuevo, me sentiré más **rto para complacerme aún más 😇  ya que hay otras personas más grandes que yo que todavía se mueven , estoy seguro de que puedo volverme activo de nuevo y luego ganar de nuevo 😊

I have a question because when you moved in together you and your boyfriend said that you left him the control of hitting you as fat as he wants. that I would make you fat until he wanted that he was in control of your profit. But now you try to control a little what you eat and you try to go more out of step in your profit and walk more and more. so what happened? Is he already satisfied with your current size? You had to stop him because if not at this rate you would not be able to get up or out of bed? Or was it part of a fantasy and you didn't mean it? my god if I had a girlfriend like you and told me that I have control of making her as fat as I want ... uffff how hot I imagine that she would have to stop me, I could never stop making her fatter and fatter

6 hours ago, Mochii Babii said:

A lot of people can mistake my daze after my large stuffings for being uncomfortable or unhappy, but really I’m just tired after pushing myself to my limits every stuffing and the struggle is always so sexual! 😈😏

Sometimes I think you work as hard at being a giant obese blob as you used to work at being a slender, toned hottie. Only instead of pushing yourself through that extra hour of yoga or whatever exercise you used to do, now you just push yourself through that extra pie.

Of course, this work is probably a bit more enjoyable. "Do what you love, never work a day" etc. ;)

• Curvage Model
21 hours ago, CarlGnarl said:

I'm sorry but this is adorable. Have you done any videos where you lie on the floor in bra and panties and attempt to do a single crunch, but then collapse and we see the fat jiggling and rippling, and then you drink a big swallow of weight gain shake? I'd buy that!!! 

I actually do have quite a few failed struggle videos hahah 

this is my most recent one: 

• Curvage Model
17 hours ago, Alex44 said:

I have a question because when you moved in together you and your boyfriend said that you left him the control of hitting you as fat as he wants. that I would make you fat until he wanted that he was in control of your profit.

Okay, a lot to unpack here lol. Yes, when my partner and I moved in together last August, we had said that he would get full control of my gain (not sure if "profit" is a mistranslation/miscommunication?) 🧐

He did constantly keep me stuffed and kept me surrounded by snacks and a full soda funnel. We were continuing with my gluttonous ways from the "90 days of quarantine gaining" and made sure I was keeping myself always full even when I didn't want to eat, I crammed more in 🐷

But now you try to control a little what you eat and you try to go more out of step in your profit and walk more and more. so what happened? 

Now, almost a year later, yes I am trying to slow down my gain. I wrapped up my "One Year of Gluttony" this past March. I talked about this for quite some time. 

After one year of pushing myself to my absolute limit, my partner and I wanted me to go to my doctor to have my health checked on. I have a whole video discussing my doctors visits, but basically it boils down to: I'm okay for now, but I am on the edge before serious issues, so I have to make a change. 

I want to still have decent health and I want to keep my mobility, but yes I still also want to be able to enjoy feedee things and still indulge often (often, not always). So I am working on controlling my appetite and pushing myself to be more physically active. Albeit not really succeeding yet 😅

*Side note, just in case you did mean "profit" and not "gain": This has nothing to do with profit. If I only cared about profit, I would continue with huge crazy insane stuffings and do lots of weigh-ins and pander to a bunch of different fetishes that I didn't personally enjoy. This has all to do with my health and happiness.

Is he already satisfied with your current size? You had to stop him because if not at this rate you would not be able to get up or out of bed?

Or was it part of a fantasy and you didn't mean it? 

He's been satisfied with my size since like 250 lol I did not "have to" stop him because he cares about my health and happiness too, if not more than I do.

He also likes to walk around the city and also likes to have fun in nature (hiking, water sports) and as much as we talk dirty immobility and gaining talk during sex, he does want me to be able to do those things with him 🍃

The one year of gluttony was us living in the most extreme version of our fantasies, but now we are shifting to finding balance between pleasure and reality 

If I didn't mean it, I don't think I would have gained 150+ pounds and ruin my "once fit and perfect" skinny body, there's physically really no going back to being skinny for me and that's fine with me as long as I can walk to my local grocery store in one go without wanting to lay down on the sidewalk 😂

32 minutes ago, Mochii Babii said:

Okay, a lot to unpack here lol. Yes, when my partner and I moved in together last August, we had said that he would get full control of my gain (not sure if "profit" is a mistranslation/miscommunication?) 🧐

He did constantly keep me stuffed and kept me surrounded by snacks and a full soda funnel. We were continuing with my gluttonous ways from the "90 days of quarantine gaining" and made sure I was keeping myself always full even when I didn't want to eat, I crammed more in 🐷

Now, almost a year later, yes I am trying to slow down my gain. I wrapped up my "One Year of Gluttony" this past March. I talked about this for quite some time. 

After one year of pushing myself to my absolute limit, my partner and I wanted me to go to my doctor to have my health checked on. I have a whole video discussing my doctors visits, but basically it boils down to: I'm okay for now, but I am on the edge before serious issues, so I have to make a change. 

I want to still have decent health and I want to keep my mobility, but yes I still also want to be able to enjoy feedee things and still indulge often (often, not always). So I am working on controlling my appetite and pushing myself to be more physically active. Albeit not really succeeding yet 😅

*Side note, just in case you did mean "profit" and not "gain": This has nothing to do with profit. If I only cared about profit, I would continue with huge crazy insane stuffings and do lots of weigh-ins and pander to a bunch of different fetishes that I didn't personally enjoy. This has all to do with my health and happiness.

He's been satisfied with my size since like 250 lol I did not "have to" stop him because he cares about my health and happiness too, if not more than I do.

He also likes to walk around the city and also likes to have fun in nature (hiking, water sports) and as much as we talk dirty immobility and gaining talk during sex, he does want me to be able to do those things with him 🍃

The one year of gluttony was us living in the most extreme version of our fantasies, but now we are shifting to finding balance between pleasure and reality 

If I didn't mean it, I don't think I would have gained 150+ pounds and ruin my "once fit and perfect" skinny body, there's physically really no going back to being skinny for me and that's fine with me as long as I can walk to my local grocery store in one go without wanting to lay down on the sidewalk 😂

I wouldn’t want to lay down on an NY Sidewalk. So I hope you activate those glutes  and get more mobile!

7 hours ago, Mochii Babii said:

Whens the next weigh in?

Hey Mochii, I’ve been a fan of yours for so long that I don’t remember when I started following you. I just wanted to drop a line and tell you how beautiful you are. I just started gaining myself and hope when I reach my goal I look as beautiful as you. If you, or anyone else wonders what my goal is, it’s 300lbs.

Keep up the great content, take care of yourself, and thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Curvage Model
4 hours ago, CuriousAmy said:

Hey Mochii, I’ve been a fan of yours for so long that I don’t remember when I started following you. I just wanted to drop a line and tell you how beautiful you are. I just started gaining myself and hope when I reach my goal I look as beautiful as you. If you, or anyone else wonders what my goal is, it’s 300lbs.

Keep up the great content, take care of yourself, and thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks so much, love! I appreciate it! 

Wishing you the best in your journey 🥰

18 hours ago, Mochii Babii said:

De acuerdo, hay mucho que desempacar aquí lol. Sí, cuando mi socio y yo nos mudamos juntos en agosto pasado, dijimos que él obtendría el control total de mi ganancia  (¿no estoy seguro de si "ganancia" es una mala traducción / falta de comunicación?) 🧐

Constantemente me mantenía lleno y me mantenía rodeada de bocadillos y un embudo de refrescos lleno. Continuamos con mis formas glotonas de los "90 días de cuarentena ganando" y nos aseguramos de mantenerme siempre lleno incluso cuando no quería comer, me metí más en  🐷

Ahora, casi un año después, sí, estoy tratando de frenar mi ganancia. Terminé mi "Un año de gula" el pasado mes de marzo. Hablé de esto durante bastante tiempo. 

Después de un año de esforzarme hasta mi límite absoluto, mi pareja y yo queríamos que fuera al médico para que me revisaran la salud. Tengo un video completo que habla de mis visitas al médico, pero básicamente se reduce a: Estoy bien por ahora, pero estoy al límite ante problemas serios, así que tengo que hacer un cambio. 

Quiero seguir teniendo una salud decente y quiero mantener mi movilidad, pero sí, también quiero poder disfrutar de las cosas alimenticias y seguir complaciendo a menudo (a menudo, no siempre). Así que estoy trabajando para controlar mi apetito y esforzarme para ser más activo físicamente. Aunque todavía no ha tenido éxito 😅

* Nota al margen, en caso de que quisiera decir "beneficio" y no "ganancia" : esto no tiene nada que ver con el beneficio. Si solo me importara el beneficio, continuaría con enormes y locos rellenos y haría muchos pesajes y complacería a un montón de fetiches diferentes que personalmente no disfruté. Todo esto tiene que ver con mi salud y mi felicidad.

Él ha estado satisfecho con mi tamaño ya que como 250 jajaja no "tuve que" detenerlo porque él se preocupa por mi salud y felicidad también, si no más que yo.

También le gusta caminar por la ciudad y también le gusta divertirse en la naturaleza (senderismo, deportes acuáticos) y por mucho que hablemos de inmovilidad sucia y hablemos durante el sexo, él quiere que yo pueda hacer esas cosas con él 🍃

El único año de la glotonería fue que vivimos en la versión más extrema de nuestras fantasías, pero ahora estamos cambiando para encontrar el equilibrio entre el placer y la realidad. 

Si no lo hubiera dicho en serio, no creo que hubiera ganado más de 150 libras y arruinado mi cuerpo flaco "una vez en forma y perfecto", físicamente no hay vuelta atrás para ser flaco para mí y eso está bien para mí mientras ya que puedo caminar a mi supermercado local de una sola vez sin querer acostarme en la acera 😂

thanks for answering Maybe it wasn't all well written, I don't know much English and I use the translator Your answer is great, very complete, I did not mean the economic benefit, it would be a translation error I think it's fantastic that you try to take care of yourself and do some more exercise We would all love for you to keep getting fat at a very high rate but let's be smart, health is the most important thing

• Curvage Model
6 hours ago, Alex44 said:

thanks for answering Maybe it wasn't all well written, I don't know much English and I use the translator Your answer is great, very complete, I did not mean the economic benefit, it would be a translation error I think it's fantastic that you try to take care of yourself and do some more exercise We would all love for you to keep getting fat at a very high rate but let's be smart, health is the most important thing

¡No hay problema! ¡Entiendo completamente! Lo siento, también estoy usando el traductor jaja. ¡Gracias por su amabilidad y comprensión! ¡Aprecio su apoyo y estoy feliz de responder su pregunta! ¡Estoy seguro de que otras personas tuvieron las mismas preguntas que tú!

• Curvage Model
On 7/25/2021 at 12:24 PM, CarlGnarl said:

omg you're so swollen! Are you pushing your belly out??? Or is that what it looks like relaxed? wow....

Hahah oh no I don't have to push out my belly, or then I'd probably hurt myself! That's my belly au naturel 😜

Guest tacohell87
On 7/24/2021 at 3:02 PM, Mochii Babii said:

Watch me fill my gut up with 2000 calories of melted ice cream while I take a bath 😏

2124181649_BathtubPreview.thumb.gif.3bc73efacb4587ade0229ddb2a4d764b.gif

Wow, funnel feeding ice cream, dream girl right here!