❤️‍🔥 Mochii Babii ~ Goddess of Gluttony ❤️‍🔥

• Curvage Model
6 hours ago, Drum2 said:

In no way wa sI being critical. And I get the fantasy part of it all for sure. I hope you documented you gain, thats a hot part fo the fantasy for me. Im an engineer, I like data what can I say lol

You will find your balance. It takes time to adjust to your new size mentally and physically. 

Hii, not sure if you are new to my content, but just in case you are: yes! I fully documented my gain from the very start (March 2020) to March (2021). 

I am not done gaining now, but as I've said, I just need to slow down.

If you come back to the first page: here - then you can see me grow from the beginning. 

Also, just looking through my video library on my profile, scrolling from the beginning, you can watch my whole gain. 

Just generally summing up my Year of Gluttony:

• 30 days of stuffing with a stuffing video posted every day 
  • did a 20,000 calorie stuffing
  • took a quick break
  • came back and my goal was to eat 50,000 calories a week
    • my calories were documented every day and rounded up weekly 
    • you can see these calorie posts on my curvage forum, I believe starting: here
  • did an all-day fast food stuffing where I ate all types of fast food all day in a hotel room, surrounded in the fast food wrappers
  • Another short break 
  • Moved to a new apartment
  • Started a whole new chapter letting my feeder control my weight gain 
  • stayed on a steady course of making all kinds of stuffings and such the rest of the year
  • wrapped up my one year of extreme gluttony with:
    • 30,000 calorie at-home buffet stuffing 
    • side by side comparison stuffings
    • doctors update
    • weigh in
    • family update
    • Q&A
  • New chapter of content finding balance and continuing my feedee life starting now!

I haven't really seen many other gains as well-documented (of course others out there do exist), but I am really proud of the work my feeder and I did to turn our fantasies into reality all while taking the community on a very detailed ride ❤️

I stopped tracking my calories after the 50K a week challenge because counting calories made the experience not really fun anymore, but I did do weigh-ins throughout the year.

Thank you for your well-wishes! ❤️

Edited by Mochii Babii

• Curvage Model
1 minute ago, BlasterBoy said:

This has been incredible to read.  I wish others should do the same.

We have definitely already seen a lot of content similar to ours or inspired by ours and I can't wait to see more of it too!

One of the great things about the community is that we take inspiration from each other and build off of it! 

• Curvage Model

My new chapter of content (Mochii Eats The City) is finally here! 

Watch me finally get up off my fat ass and waddle into the city to eat amazing food!

In this video I take on a MASSIVE Mac & Cheese covered burger, poutine and an over the top S'mores shake that was the size of my HEAD, all in a public restaurant! 

1144892785_BurgerologyPreviewShake.thumb.gif.478299f337728b0109c6580c8c00aea3.gif 1796040972_BurgerologyPreviewBurger.thumb.gif.69553a6c22a79626a0d710121401a1a8.gif 1528132514_BurgerologyPreviewShake.thumb.gif.c3131b15afd8ffd2343a38c427fc9ca9.gif

Edited by Mochii Babii

• maybejames locked this topic
  • S77 unlocked this topic