❤️‍🔥 Mochii Babii ~ Goddess of Gluttony ❤️‍🔥

Guest Fa10herup

The question of how friends and family will react to your ❤gorgeous❤ growing gut and more is sexy, yes, but its something you dont quite know the answer to. 

What you do know, is, will you let anything stop you from enjoying the fattening fantasies you know you want to keep reaching?

Guest brcyllr
3 minutes ago, Mochii Babii said:

True! The contrast of what I looked like last time they saw me is too great to hide, so I might as well lean into it, right? 😜  They'll be speechless.

Right!  And if your BF could be secretly recording the first time you see them, that would be truly amazing to get their raw reaction!

Just now, brcyllr said:

Right!  And if your BF could be secretly recording the first time you see them, that would be truly amazing to get their raw reaction!

Imaging you inviting your friends out to dinner at a buffet that you got to early and have already eaten yourself immobile. You just sitting there with plates piled up and motioning to your bf to bring more. 

• Curvage Model
19 minutes ago, Glass_ said:

You should take a photo everyday in a front and side pose in the same area and same clothes to make a flip book by how fast you're gaining

I definitely considered a daily pic too late into my new challenge since I'm already two weeks in. 

To be honest I'm too lazy to change and pose every night anyway (we all know how out of breath I get in try-ons) 🥵 Plus, I already take daily pics of every meal I eat.

Instead, I am doing a pic with the same outfit and the same pose weekly. 🤗

• Curvage Model
20 minutes ago, NikeLove1986 said:

What do you plan on wearing when you see them again ? 

Oh that's a tough call because I have outgrown ALL of my clothes. 

What does everyone think I should wear? 🙈

Should I show off my big gut and wear something cropped or tight? 

Or should I be more modest and wear something loose and flowy? 

Guest brcyllr

I agree, wearing a flowy dress would just make them curious and postpone the inevitable... You should wear a large but tight t-shirt that clearly shows off your huge belly and thick arms, as well as tight shorts that highlight your thick thighs. It will be warm or even hot when you see them in a few weeks (I'm guessing?). 

Guest Fa10herup

Bigger. BIGGER. BIGGER!

Fatter. FATTER. FATTER!

Its exactly what you want. ❤❤❤

🍔🍟🌮🍫🍗🥪🥙🥨🥖🍰🧀🥩🥓🥞🍛🍝🍨🍦🍯🍩🍪🥧

• Curvage Model
6 minutes ago, dj2k1357 said:

Oooh where are those bowls from? I wish every stuffing you did was recorded but i guess it would be too hard to capture your fat assery 24-7 🐷🐷🐷😋

A place called Jacobs Pickles and yeahhh it would be exhausting to capture videos to our standards for EVERY meal. Plus I enjoy watching shows or twitch streams while I eat and that would be distracting 😅

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, brcyllr said:

I actually really thought about doing this, but I don't want to put up the faces of my loved ones, ya know. If they comment, I definitely will let everyone know what they say hahah

Maybe they'll look something like this: 😮🤨🤢😧

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, ronin76 said:

Imaging you inviting your friends out to dinner at a buffet that you got to early and have already eaten yourself immobile. You just sitting there with plates piled up and motioning to your bf to bring more. 

He would definitely be more than happy to bring me more plates 😝 He already has to help me up out of bed and bring my snacks because it's getting harder for me to move!

Couple shots of Heavy Cream and you would be at 60000. Theres always next week. But with your ever increasing skills and capacity I think next week should be 62500. 

And my shake at 12000 is not that exotic for ingredients. Everything is at any grocery store. Would make a great video. 

Bravo for all you have done! 

6 minutes ago, Mochii Babii said:

I actually really thought about doing this, but I don't want to put up the faces of my loved ones, ya know. If they comment, I definitely will let everyone know what they say hahah

Maybe they'll look something like this: 😮🤨🤢😧

When the see you waddle in, already wheezing from the short walk because you stuffed yourself before heading to see them.  Or when you proceed to eat more than any 3 of them only stopping when the food runs out?

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, NikeLove1986 said:

I say flaunt that gut lol.. you worked hard on it 😂

2 hours ago, brcyllr said:

I agree, wearing a flowy dress would just make them curious and postpone the inevitable... You should wear a large but tight t-shirt that clearly shows off your huge belly and thick arms, as well as tight shorts that highlight your thick thighs. It will be warm or even hot when you see them in a few weeks (I'm guessing?). 

Looks like the votes are in! I'll post a pic when it finally happens 😂 I do love my crop tops, that's for sure.

• maybejames locked this topic
  • S77 unlocked this topic