❤️‍🔥 Mochii Babii ~ Goddess of Gluttony ❤️‍🔥

Guest Matteo96
9 minutes ago, Mochii Babii said:

I mean it's so much better being fat...not having to worry about what I eat...ordering food all day long and packing my belly until it's tight and full...then I just lay back and get my belly oiled and rubbed until I take a nap. I feel like a spoiled fat princess and I turns me on to no end 🥺

Perfect life style! 🐷

28 minutes ago, Mochii Babii said:

Before quarantine I was working retail, I have since quit my job to be a full time feedee! I plan on seeing how things are after quarantine on whether I will continue doing this full time or part time but regardless I will still be here in the community :)

Well a return to the job for shopping or just a visit would be pretty Hot from a Fantasy standpoint as well. Sounds like a good concept for a video too. I would definitely purchase that one.😁

55 minutes ago, Mochii Babii said:

I mean it's so much better being fat...not having to worry about what I eat...ordering food all day long and packing my belly until it's tight and full...then I just lay back and get my belly oiled and rubbed until I take a nap. I feel like a spoiled fat princess and I turns me on to no end 🥺

You truly are the definition of my dream girl 😍

• Curvage Model
27 minutes ago, Mrfreeze said:

You are truely one of the hottest bbw models out there. Cant wait to see you over 300lbs 😍😍

Aww thank you! At this rate it will be sooner rather than later...At this point I exist to stuff my belly full of fat, every day..all day..

I wake up every morning with new fat on my body and each day it gets harder and harder to get my fat ass out of bed 🥵

• Curvage Model
9 minutes ago, orbiter said:

How does it feel being so much heavier so fast? And dont just say amazing 😂 fr

I kinda mentioned it above but basically my mind still thinks I'm 115 pounds..I try to do something as simple as roll over in bed and my obese, over bloated body just doesn't move..

Since I've done literally nothing but sit on my ass and cram pure lard into my body for nearly two months I have lost all my muscle mass..so not only am I 100 pounds heavier than last year I also am A LOT weaker...

It's making me feel like an SSBBW when I'm only 230+ pounds haha

Guest Fa10herup

Its SO HOT watching you grow and grow, Mochii! I think you're going to love the lazy life the more you eat and grow. 

Want to ask: Has eating all this food become a chore for you, or has constant eating become natural for you like breathing and blinking? In other words, do you have to tell yourself you need to eat or do you not have to think about it and it just happens? 

This is actually a long-winded way of asking, do you ever want to stop?

• Curvage Model
11 minutes ago, Fa10herup said:

Its SO HOT watching you grow and grow, Mochii! I think you're going to love the lazy life the more you eat and grow. 

Want to ask: Has eating all this food become a chore for you, or has constant eating become natural for you like breathing and blinking? In other words, do you have to tell yourself you need to eat or do you not have to think about it and it just happens? 

This is actually a long-winded way of asking, do you ever want to stop?

Eating is FOR SURE not a chore for me, I always want to eat and my only limitation is money tbh..

What can become a chore is documentation. Having to wait before I eat to pose for photos, lookup and log calories (sometimes by ingredients) can become a lot at times. But at the end of the day when I see how well documented everything is and how much everyone enjoys it, it's definitely worth it 🥰

Guest Fa10herup

and she ate ... and she ate ... and she ate ... and she ate ... and she ate ... and she ate ... and she ate ... and she ate ... and she ate ... and she ate ... and she ate ... and she ate ... and she ate ... and she ate ... and she ate ... and she ate ... and she ate ... and she ate ... and she ate ... and she ate ... and she ate ... and she ate ... and she ate ... and she ate ... and she ate ... and she ate ... and she ate ... and she ate ... and she ate ... and she ate ... and she ate ... and she ate ... and she ate ... and she ate ... and she ate ... and she ate ... ♥️🍰🧀🍫🍗🌮🍨🍟🍔🍕❤❤❤❤❤❤❤🍕🍔🍟🍨🌮🍗🍫🧀🍰♥️♥️♥️🥖🥨🥞🥓🥩🍗🥪🥙🍿🍜🍛🍝🍨🍦🥧🍪🍩🍯🍷

🔥🤰🔥

18 minutes ago, Glass_ said:

I think 50k is going to be your new normal once life starts to get back to normal.

I AGREE totally, and have thought this also.  The pleasure of the food and the satisfaction of getting fatter would become habitual.  THANKS for making history  !!! 💕😄👍

Guest brcyllr
9 hours ago, Mochii Babii said:

At this point I exist to stuff my belly full of fat, every day..all day..

I wake up every morning with new fat on my body and each day it gets harder and harder to get my fat ass out of bed 🥵

OMG that is the hottest thing to hear from a Feedee :)

• Curvage Model
4 hours ago, Glass_ said:

I think 50k is going to be your new normal once life starts to get back to normal.

3 hours ago, rotwang said:

I AGREE totally, and have thought this also.  The pleasure of the food and the satisfaction of getting fatter would become habitual.  THANKS for making history  !!! 💕😄👍

You guys probably aren't wrong, just hope I have the money to keep up my new found food addiction...imagine what it costs to eat normally per day then triple that on average haha 😅

I'll start to go through food withdrawals and have to eat every last thing in my fridge because I'll be STARVING

• Curvage Model
29 minutes ago, snorlaxpower said:

Mochi Babii eventually going get so fat she start wake up at 3PM and miss morning meals. Combine Morning and afternoon starting off the day. Also her belly have lots of room so why not, she been training that belly to be the very best

Lol that's already happening! I'm finding it so hard to wake up in the morning now..End up eating my first meal at 1 or 2 then staying up until 3 or 4am eating 🥵

• maybejames locked this topic
  • S77 unlocked this topic