❤️‍🔥 Mochii Babii ~ Goddess of Gluttony ❤️‍🔥

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, Alex44 said:

Are you able to eat more than 2 or 3 months ago when you did not have as big a belly as now?

My capacity has definitely increased. Skinny me couldn't even finish half of 1 chipotle bowl, for example. Now the new and improved me could probably eat 3. 

Some meals are now considered snacks 😏

You really are a true gaining goddess. The sheer amount of food you force into your growing gut daily is amazing, the rate of your gain is astounding, the way your gut is constantly expanding and adding hundreds of extra sexy stretch marks to your body is truly one of the greatest things I've ever seen. If you keep your 50k calorie challenge going for as long as you can afford to who knows how massive you'll become. 😉 

• Curvage Model
34 minutes ago, NikeLove1986 said:

Your gut completely almost covers your panties lol... You're pics are too hott 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥👍

I'm loving my new belly hang. I keep putting my hands under my fat to warm them up 🙊 

Also, thank you, love! Pics coming at ya daily 😉

• Curvage Model
15 minutes ago, TFF said:

You really are a true gaining goddess. The sheer amount of food you force into your growing gut daily is amazing, the rate of your gain is astounding, the way your gut is constantly expanding and adding hundreds of extra sexy stretch marks to your body is truly one of the greatest things I've ever seen. If you keep your 50k calorie challenge going for as long as you can afford to who knows how massive you'll become. 😉 

Thank you so much for saying that 🥺 This gaining has been so intense, yet super rewarding. Every day I wake up feeling a little fatter, a little heavier, and struggling a little more to get out of bed. I am loving my stretch marks, it's like my skin seriously cannot keep up with this rapid expansion 🥵 I can't wait to see how massive I'll be. My feeder will have to roll me out the door lmao

• Curvage Model
7 minutes ago, vautrin said:

Are you getting stretch marks in any new areas?

I always forget about the stretch marks on my thighs because I can't see over my big gut. Never had stretch marks on my legs before!

Also, the stretch marks under my arms are getting insane! 🥵

(picture for reference)

image.thumb.png.0ee39c618ee54c1d8d33eee3ee031244.png

• Curvage Model
8 minutes ago, Gslover36 said:

Ever think of getting a belly button ring on that huge belly of yours?

I used to have a belly button ring in high school, but the hole closed up and never healed properly. I want to do it again, but because I'm actively and rapidly gaining weight I'm scared a new one will tear 🥵

Circled the piercing in this pic 😂

IMG_7448.thumb.jpeg.14c3ce0080ee0519a8811c685d6930d4.jpeg

• Curvage Model
16 minutes ago, ronin76 said:

Have you prepared your friends and family for the shock when everyone is out of lockdown and you come waddling out of your place looking like a massive ball who spent the months gorging on fatty foods?

Hahah I've definitely been starting to drop very subtle hints. For example, my best friend is into healthy eating, yoga, and working out, so when she talks about that stuff, I'll be like "UGH, I definitely need to try that, but I've been sooo lazy" or "yeah, I should cook more, but I keep ordering out!" 😝

I used to think friends and family wouldn't care.. but now I'm realizing how huge I've gotten in such a short amount of time, and thought maybe they do need to be prepared 😅

• Curvage Model

1822926529_Wendys_Preview.thumb.gif.1905140fa14cadf7641db97af02bfbc1.gif

New Video 

I decide to order FOUR Wendy's 4 for $4 Meals and DEVOUR ALL 6000+ Calories of it's greasy goodness!

Burgers, chicken, nuggets, fries and thick creamy chocolate shakes all slide down my throat and into my MASSIVE OBESE Belly..

I eventually hit a wall and my feeder needs to step in and FORCE FEED me every last scrap of food until I am left completely unable to move or breathe...

Edited by Mochii Babii

Guest brcyllr
23 minutes ago, Mochii Babii said:

I used to think friends and family wouldn't care.. but now I'm realizing how huge I've gotten in such a short amount of time, and thought maybe they do need to be prepared 😅

You've already gotten so big, there's really no way to hide it or minimize it at this point.  So you might as well just go for it, get as big as you possibly can, then shock the hell out of your family and friends.  They would have been shocked at seeing you 50 pounds ago, so why not add 50 pounds more?

Guest Glass_

You should take a photo everyday in a front and side pose in the same area and same clothes to make a flip book by how fast you're gaining

• Curvage Model
34 minutes ago, NikeLove1986 said:

How often do you get the hiccups from overeating? 

Occasionally, because sometimes I just eat so ravenously and forget to come up for air 😂 Then I burp it out, like I did in my beer funnel vid. Those hiccups were so burpy hahah.

• Curvage Model
19 minutes ago, brcyllr said:

You've already gotten so big, there's really no way to hide it or minimize it at this point.  So you might as well just go for it, get as big as you possibly can, then shock the hell out of your family and friends.  They would have been shocked at seeing you 50 pounds ago, so why not add 50 pounds more?

True! The contrast of what I looked like last time they saw me is too great to hide, so I might as well lean into it, right? 😜  They'll be speechless.

2 minutes ago, Mochii Babii said:

Occasionally, because sometimes I just eat so ravenously and forget to come up for air 😂 Then I burp it out, like I did in my beer funnel vid. Those hiccups were so burpy hahah.

Have to admit that was my favourite vid of yours recently I love hiccups in vids more when they are caused by overeating but drinking is good too 😍.

• maybejames locked this topic
  • S77 unlocked this topic